Terra#09: The Journals

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by EloiSnow, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sprinkling some stuff. :cookie:

JadeSlash, EloiSnow and Bad Storm like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha sprikle away~

JadeSlash, EloiSnow and Donutmindme like this.
  3. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I’m typing on my iPad. I start the new journal in google docs. Then I go back and forth between google doc and Chrome.

4. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    But I’m good with remembering details.

5. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm using a local notepad and chrome. But considering the increasing number of entries... :blobdead:

JadeSlash and EloiSnow like this.
  6. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    *is jealous*
    I've been distracted lately. Sad.

7. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats*
    Well I’d say go refresh you mind, but idk how you’d do that.

8. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleting stress, maybe?
    Oh well, good luck, me! :blobjoy:

9. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! Mine turned out to be like this too.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    JadeSlash, Bad Storm and EloiSnow like this.
  10. EloiSnow

EloiSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone! I can only gasp at the development.
    Please finish the story. Do not leave halfway.

JadeSlash, Bad Storm and Donutmindme like this.
  11. Refan25

Refan25 [The one on the back ground]

Reading List:
    Link
    I grumbled:blobtriumph:from the loud siren sound "Five more minutes!" agitatedly:blobangery:I said while the machine said something about "We will now proceed to stage 2 for the most suitable habitant of Terran.":hmm:I felt excruciating pain going through me:blobconfounded:,not being able to hold it I opened my eyes.:blobconfused:"Wh-What is this why is the slime seeping through me?!":blobfearful:As I screamed from the pain,like magma flowing through my skin and breaching into my veins:blobastonished:only *Blurb* *Blurb* could be heard from my mouth:blobdizzy:...after some time passed to only be barely holding onto my consciousness:sweating_profusely:.I could see my skin changing and felt something inside me has been unlocked:blobsleepless:,it feels strange but it looks like I was not the only one who has to experience this:blobparty:as I thought about that,the machine said "Terran:935 failed to survive ... cause not compatible to TN-35.":blobsob:Terran:935 looks like a harpy that's about 2,12 meters tall:blobmelt:she has good features reminds one of a good mother:blobsmilehappyeyes:by the looks of it she has a mark on her back it looks to be a deer?:blobneutral:"Why a deer though?" As I questioned myself:aww:.Her uhhh "Mammaries" looks to be DDDD,:blobokhand:BIG was the only word that came through my mind,her hair seems to be snowy white:blobReach:.But as I thought that the machine refilled my tube with a pitch black slime:blobdead:making me unable to see through it:blobpopcorn_cool:.With so much happening at once exhaustion finally came:blobsalute:...I passed out again not surprising:blobpats:.

[​IMG]

Donutmindme, EloiSnow and JadeSlash like this.
  12. Refan25

Refan25 [The one on the back ground]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quiet time consuming ya know hooman even authors takes break!:blobhero:

Donutmindme likes this.
  13. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn it I can’t like!

JadeSlash likes this.
  14. JadeSlash

JadeSlash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow wow wow wow wow has Jaron-dono killed Morgan-dono?? Just to make sure, don't forget that this ship's creators hold a higher position...

Here goes Ivan's journal.

December 15, 2807 AD, 10:50

Today, while coming back from the room where everyone had gathered to mourn for General Morgan Waltz's death, I got ambushed.

In the ship that I control.

None less, by Nomi's disciple.

Angelica, who seemed to have hidden herself quite well, had attacked from the shadows of the dark hallway. She would've definitely had me where she wanted if I hadn't outmatched her or her master in that field.

"What did you do to my master?!" She asked quite furiously. I never thought that she could be this upset over her master.

"Nothing, why?" I asked in return.

"Liar! You two were together the last evening! I saw you!" Angelica said, and I could Sense that she herself wasn't sure why she was doing that. "Since yesterday, he has been so down. I can't even talk to him. He's been like that for a few days, but yesterday, it was so much different..." Her voice had trailed off. I didn't know what to say to that; yesterday wasn't good for me either.

"Forget it!" She exclaimed and turned around. Then she started to walk away into the darkness of the hallway. I watched her slowly go deeper and disappear into the darkness.

Before she fully disappeared, she said something. "Look out for yourself, Ivan Volkov. You may be my Master's closest friend, but that doesn't mean that I'll have to listen to you," she said. "I'm going to follow my master."

My Senses already told me that she knew a little bit about Nomi's 'grand scheme'. That was surprising in itself; Angelica wasn't the type to poke her nose even into her own business; she used to be that lazy. Did she feel towards Nomi? My Senses tell me yes.

I smirked after she had disappeared fully into the shadows. I made my way towards the Elevator that would soon take me to the Species' Room. I had 'investigated' that the main experiment was supposed to be over today, after which Nomi would diagonise it to make it his weapon. I needed to get that thing out of there before that could happen; and my Senses told me that it would be perfectly fine outside of that liquid and 'tank'.
    There was already someone there though. None other than our new General, Jaron Waltz. The moment I stepped inside, he turned to look at me with sharp, cold eyes.

"Is this the weapon?" He asked me in a rather deadly tone.

I couldn't help but find myself smirking, "Why not see it for yourself?"

"That doesn't matter, Ivan Volkov," he told me coldly. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't expecting that. "There's something wrong with this ship. Our Nomi Fold is clearly plotting something," he continued in that cold voice again. He has never given me anything warm. "What are you upto?"

"Before that, how do you know this much?" I asked him, a bit alarmed at his knowledge. "A spy?" I guessed. I had Sensed one before, but he was more of an engineer than a spy.

"I'm the one asking questions here. But I guess I'll answer first," Jaron Waltz said, a smirk appearing on his face which was still cold to me. "Maybe a spy, maybe not."

"Neutral answer, huh? Not that I care," I said as I walked upto the vessel where the manatee was. The vessel was filled with a black liquid, and the manatee inside looked quite restless; it was probably calling for help. It was time.

"Say, what would you do, if someone came to you and told you that he was going to save the Earth?" I continued, slightly turning to look at Jaron. He looked kind of bewildered, but he was Jaron after all.

"That's naïve of the 'great' Nomi Fold. What in universe is capable of 'saving' the Earth?" He said, his smirk not fading in the least.

"What if I say there is?" I said, looking directly into his eyes in an attempt to make him believe me. It worked.

"Let's say there is something that can do the job, but how can you say that Earth won't become like this aga-oh I get it," he said, guessing how. My Senses told me that his guess was correct, and I trust my Senses.

"So, now that you get it, what will you do now?" I asked him, and he stayed silent, not breaking the eye-contact. If he had stayed as he was, then Nomi's success would mean his promotion. But he could also see that I was going to be one of the greatest obstacles that Nomi was going to face.

Then both of our attention turned towards the manatee as it started flailing and twisting. It would've been excruciating for normal humans to watch. Thankfully, neither Jaron Waltz nor I fell in that category. The manatee flailed, and twisted, and finnaly hit the vessel's see-through walls. Though it wasn't supposed to be able to see anything from within in that black fluid, we were able to see things perfectly from outside. The manatee kept hitting the walls, but unconsciously.

How that was possible, I didn't know myself. The manatee was unconscious, yet it was capable of all those movements? And something about it seemed...strange. As if it seemed much more powerful. Probably, the black fluid had done its work more than required. In other words, the black fluid had 'overdosed' it. If I remember correctly, then all the other beings here had died due to overdose, but this manatee seemed different than them all.

Jaron had stayed quiet all the time; he was waiting with anticipation to see what would come of the creature. The manatee kept hitting the wall at the same spot over and over again. The wall was going to break. That would save me a lot of trouble.

Soon, the wall cracked, and as it did, the whole vessel cracked. Then it shattered into pieces, and the manatee fell on the solid ground 'on its face'. But the alarm didn't go off.

I looked at Jaron from the corner of my eye. "I had my genius hacker take care of it," he said with a new smirk. Then we both leaned closer to the manatee to see what was going on.

Smoke was coming out of its body, way too much for anyone to see through. It cleared shortly though, and the manatee became visible to us once more. The only difference was that, it wasn't a manatee anymore; it was turning into a human, and at a rapid rate. That did make both Jaron and me surprised as we stared dumbfoundedly at that quarter manatee and three-quarter human.

Once it, or he, had fully turned into a human, he slowly lift his face. Then he slowly stood up, scratching his head a bit. "Looks like I'm able to change between a human and a manatee..." He said as he registered his ability in his head. Then he looked up to find both of us staring at him with gaping mouths. "...What are you hoomans expecting from me...?"

We were a bit surprised to hear him call us 'hoomans'. I don't know about me, but Jaron was surely a human, what did this shapeshifting creature mean by 'hoomans'?

Then the shapeshifter turned towards his right and put his index finger on his forehead in an attempt to think about something. I Sensed that he was recovering his memories about what had happened when he was unconscious. That should be impossible; this manatee-cum-human made me think that he really wasn't from Earth. I took a quick glance at Jaron, and he seemed equally surprised.

Once the creature was done getting his memories together, he turned to face me and shot me such a nostalgic look that sent shivers down my spine for no reason. "Ivan Volkov, right? I know you," he said, flashing me a nostalgic smile. "Thanks for even considering saving me from these hoomans and their experiments."

Ivan Volkov

@Bad Storm and @Refan25 Now you both can't do anything but continue it this way! *laughs evilly* Btw Refan-dono I'm not gonna add blobs or write in your specific style here. But as I had said the last day in a spoiler, I have made Terra:925 a shapeshifter, for real.

EloiSnow, Bad Storm and Donutmindme like this.
  15. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    OWO update~ :blobpopcorn_cool:
    I need to stop reading into this line.....

I’m gunna write my entry now.

JadeSlash and Bad Storm like this.
  16. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Jaron killed off his "father" to move up the ladder. The closer he is to power, the easier it is to interact.
    Funny enough, I put "hooman" as Jaron's race on the character profile :blobrofl:
    ... But there's a better line on the first parts of the entry!
    ^ This. I mean, just look at this! :blobastonished:

JadeSlash and Donutmindme like this.
  17. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Where? I might have missed it.

Bad Storm likes this.
  18. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    The last thing I quoted

Donutmindme likes this.
  19. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.... I’m quite blind to have missed that XD

JadeSlash and Bad Storm like this.
  20. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh i came to look words on the thesaurus got distracted by the alerts...

Bad Storm likes this.