LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they'll save points and rewards from not having to pay for their created people to stay in god's realm.

2. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    If the created people were made to help fight in the movies but if they were created for reasons same as Zheng, Jie and Honglu then they would still pay than see someone important to them die. Most would create companions for the same reason as the three I think.

This could happen though if the Qi and other similar type of skills could be taught or passed to others like what Zheng was trying to do to Kampa (not sure if correct guy). Then they can create people, unlock them and pass their skills and be like a god.

3. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point they could make a literal nemesis army that cost basically nothing, which would breeze through most movies rather easily.

4. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder how the god system would react though since only self created abilities do not count in the difficulty setting.

Mission: Defeat planet of random alien/creature in a day lol

5. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm referring to them not needing to pay to keep them in god's dimension because they could be kept reasonably safe in the castle.
    I think that falls into a category of self created since it's not being bought from god.

6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Team China,America,Africa,Europe aaand Northern Iceland...wtf half of a island compared to continents?

7. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    The system might still require them to pay.

Since they can create nemesis from the movie world, this idea would really be useful now. Store those orc-nemesis.

Wonder also what the one ring gives as an item other than invisibility

8. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    There could be a reason why they're included maybe something related to those saints who created the god system or how the world was back then

9. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Northern Iceland also includes a lot of areas that aren't that island. Perhaps parts of Canada, Scandinavia, Russia and the various islands in the area. If Atlantis existed in the time it was set up and was in that area it would make more sense.

Interesting idea to get a super strong item. Assuming they don't get the quest to actually destroy the item or kill Sauron before that.

10. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if there is a team Greece to explain the gods and goddesses of their culture.

I think the ring is obtainable since team Celestial is aiming for it but yeah it seems too powerful for them to have. Could be nerfed once they obtain it though lol

11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no logic behind them being required to pay if they're taking the created people into the missions via the castle. Especially since they're still in a certain amount of danger if the fruit user dies.

The One Ring's power isn't to make you invisible. It's to give you want you desire basically. Hobbits make good ring bearers because they have simple desires. Bilbo and Frodo wanted to hide so it made them invisible. When the ring tried to tempt Sam it showed that it could give him a garden the size of the Shire but his hobbit sense told him that he'd never be able to take care of such a thing. I doubt it'll be shown as that powerful or useful in the story though. Heck the two books from the Mummy are barely shown as being useful.

12. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah okay my bad. Misunderstood it. Yeah they need not pay since they would be bringing them along in the castle but depends on the creator of said person. If he created the person as a pawn or soldier sure but as a love interest then they would still pay unless willing to risk it if they get thrown out of the castle for some reason or the fruit user dies.

I see. I just based it on the LOTR movies and assumed the ring could do that for all bearers. If that were the case then it's too op especially since Zheng would mostly likely want to be powerful especially during life and death situations (I just assumed it would be Zheng to keep it).

Yeah the mummy books are barely used. The book of the dead is powerful though just that you need to know how to read it but it's sad the book of Amun-Ra was only shown/known to revive. Maybe when that grave robber is revived they could use the books better.

13. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Excited to have another battle of the minds with Adam and Xuan like what happened in starship troopers

14. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't wolves be faster than horses in short stretches? Or is the load making the problem where they can't just run them down?

Secondly, why would fire arrows light fire on their camp? Most things hit by fire arrows does not burn since it is hard to transport enough heat using classical chemistry as the only source. They have to be using magical arrows to have consistent fires from fire arrows.

15. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, wargs are different than wolves.

Maybe battle qi has some uses here.

16. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I c
    Don't that attach rags drenched in oil to the arrows?

17. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do you get a top heavy arrow that goes almost no distance at all. If you do use enough force to get it to go some distance you also use a huge speed that puts out most fires. So it is a trade off, the bigger the fire container the shorter the arrow can fly. The faster the fire burns the higher chance it reaches without blowing out but it also increases the chance of the arrow burning up or the fire ending before it hits.

So when transporting a weak fire it then hits something that is half flammable and burns for 5 seconds before going out. Not heating what it hit enough to cause a fire in most cases. Which means based on their low tech level in that world that magic is pretty much the only solution.

This is a decent summary:

18. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the wargs got sniped down before they reach. The riders were stronger and have around equal number at that time.

19. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fire arrows were a real thing used by the Mongol, but it wasn't as effective as Xuan made it to be. They were more used as scare tactics according to a lot of sources. Of course taking about the real world logic in world of super elf archers with enchanted arrows, homing arrows, charge shot, and burst shot. At the very least their attack range is above real life archers with better bows and arm strength than humans.

20. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a dead thread so I guess you don't mind me saying I dropped TI at LOTR, anyone else really liked it before but after starship troopers it's meh?