LCD Terror Infinity

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah thought you meant Song Tian... Yeah the cultivator guy was strong... And true, Adam should have let him killed team china at helm's deep.. Forgot why he stopped them >.>... Even if Zhuikong was threatening them, Song tian can hold him off and they had other comrades to help.. That shaman like player was strong too before Zheng killed him XD

2. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They also have the woman that's always by Adam's side. She should be a powerful Psyche Force user... but can't tell who she's dating. In the beginning it looked like Adam when she on the phone, but later it says the cultivator.

3. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that one.. Hmm was wondering about her strength.. IIRC adam or song tian said her strength was so-so only.. I doubt she can affect zhuikong unless her psyche skill is really high

4. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    What's IIRC? If you mean the woman from the battle with Zheng, that wasn't her. She was a new member who just joined not present at the second devil battle. She was one of the two Adam sent to support the cultivator, but didn't care if died and was not a core member like the shaman guy. The girl I was talking about is called Lina. and is always with Adam and Song Tian, and along with the cultivator should be the core members.

5. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC = If I remember correctly.. Ah that one was weak.. Hmm Yeah I think that was the one I'm referring to but isn't Lina weak too? She didn't help Song Tian or Adam... Though helping Song Tian would trigger Zhuikong XD.. He likes to fight 1 v 1 especially with his targets

6. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't like how Ying Kong just makes one technique after the other when high potential Zheng takes months and weeks to make his.

Kurisu likes this.
  7. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she is Killua so...

8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zhengs treatment of xuan is getting annoying now...It was fine in the beginning but he does this every other chappy

Vincent1873 and Sea Dog like this.
  9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Most people would have done worse to Xuan who schemes both ally and foe.

Xuan's plan don't have to be hidden, or at least to Zheng. Even the plan in LOTR, he lied about the risk of saying the plan to someone since he told zero it, the man who doesn't speak. Zheng would support almost all of Xuan's plans, even the radical ones if he was told, but Xuan looks down on him and everyone. He thinks other people's inputs are foolish, or at least understands his plans are inhuman, so he keeps quite.

Ultimately Xuan will push Zheng too far. Zheng puts up with him for the good of the team as a leader and understands Xuan's lack of feelings the best, but it should have a limit. Probably when a plan he was against or not told gets someone killed. This is normal and shows great restraint on Zheng's part. I'm certain a Xuan fan would never put up with Xuan for as long as Zheng does. Especially if they are not important to his plans.

10. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm re-read this novel from the start.
    then I remember what reason that I drop this.
    when MC suspicious with Jie, when Lan almost got drowned.

when I arrive at this point again, it make me hesitated again for continuing.
    so someone can tell me, is it really true that Jie will become MC enemies??

11. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No he dies like a bitch in the first few arcs (one of the final destination stories).

12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a harsh way of putting it. His death had the most impact of anyone for Zheng. Especially since he can't be revived and unlike Xuan, he was good friends with Jie and was his very first comrade excluding Lan. He still holds on to his last cigarette for inner strength even now.

13. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jie not revealing that he was a guide was stupid as hell though.

14. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Terror Infinity is my favorite, but its so
    Agree, but think about it. Jie was the most powerful Psyche Force user to appear. He while undergoing God's punishment mental wiped a Psyche Force user stronger than Lan, in my opinion. He also had combat ability to match Zheng back then and could have killed him if he were really serious.

15. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    4th Stage is really broken. From 3rd and 4th isn't a difference of day and night. Its a difference of heaven and earth. Its just too useful and with no faults, except the long term.

Its like the author made it to allow Zheng a super short cut to become OP without any real training. The 4th stage practically give him all the ideas and new abilities even a genius would struggle to get.

16. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Man they really killed Gando like that?

17. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone think its suspicious that Yin Kong failed to save Gando? She is super fast and a top tier assassin. I just find it odd that she was noticed and that the enemy had time to react. Shinning or Shinning Air Wave could have saved him. That's why I think its another plot of Xuan's.

18. Chocol8

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why she chose the all spark first instead of Gando actually.. The all spark wouldn't be destroyed by the robots and she can just kill it later XD

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt it. Most people don't have the emotional control of a teenage girl. The fact that he almost let the assassin girl die to yell at Xuan shows that. The fact that he only realized that beating Xuan up is pointless after the fact shows that. Xuan is gonna do what he thinks he needs to to make the plan work. If he didn't like that then he shouldn't have revived him. It's like complaining about the doctor being a pervert. When a perfect plan comes together that gets literally everyone on your team through a certain death situation safely most people won't throw a retarded tantrum about it. You can't approve of the plan which includes not telling you about it and throw a tantrum about the plan at the same time.

Zheng is the worst person to tell the plan to. He's the most visible member of the team, he can't control his emotions, and he's not smart enough to fool the smart people on the other teams. Him agreeing to it is irrelevant if he ruins it by not acting naturally.

Then what? He'll kill Xuan because one person died and make the rest of the team die? That sounds like something he'd do.

Sea Dog likes this.
  20. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Zheng can act his role and isn't dumb. If he had to be the bait he'll be the bait and won't reveal it. Like in the Mummy. He had zero as a sniper outside the museum, but never gave it away and surprised Team India. Zheng only looks incompetent because Xuan's presence makes thinking pointless since Xuan doesn't accept input of different viewpoints.