LCD That Person. Later On...

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimson Nanashi, Nov 14, 2016.

1. The Mt.Tai

The Mt.Tai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does that sound very possible xD

2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

not her POV, he meets "her" again in ch 176? at that point I was kinda skimming, but it seems like it wasn't actually her? maybe one of the heroes companions was able to shape shift? he fought and destroyed the hero in a fight later after, she apologized while crying to the MC a bit later..will look for it now

btw yes, you just opened up my wound...

3. Neydomus

Neydomus Non-Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry :unsure:

but thanks.

4. Ale Cole

Ale Cole [FGO Newbie][Uninteresting][Onee-san Searcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it me, or Wazu actually looks cool in the cover of the LN? *Sigh* if only his weird hairdo in the back wasn't there....

5. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me when the harem union meets him again...

6. Tyrael

Tyrael Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a feeling of me but I think Wazu would be a great last boss for the hero party like the shadow for their success you know something like this.

7. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    not gonna lie im rotflmao at the last few chapters. so anyone have a guess at how many people will fall in love with Wazu? my guess is 25

8. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    2 princesses geto. so let's see we have 1 elf, 1 Onee-san type of woman, 2 goddesses and 2 princesses in love with Wazu with 1 childhood friend's love in speculated/pending status.

EDIT: now its 3 goddesses. A goddess, the Goddess of War and the Goddess of Earth

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  9. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    So up to the latest now (ch 71)

the main character is adjusting to thing prefectly how a man would react.. or rather a "boy" to a love rejection 'multiple of times'.

first love ofcourse of a boy having their first love to be, actually one sided despite the promise they made, and seeing something totaly heart breaking. ofcourse, you and me would feel like run away, and ofcourse cry.
    but this is comical gag so they had to exagerate things.

second love,he confessed, accidentally, or rather, it is kind of a confession not for the sake of "dating" or asking for an answer but, a confession that meant for sending a message, but srsly, if you got a immediately rejection with that in mind, dat hurts.
    as comical it is now, cry run aways again.

third love, he adjusted to the pattern, he confessed, waited for the answer, rejected(not really), and took it like a man. and moved on.
    but the cat is horrible and added self assumption implication of the girl's message, which took the main character's already sorrowful heart more painful stabs. either way, he walks on, moved on, and continue on. like a man.

fourth love, needlessly said, its really stupid how the main character assumed that the girl likes him and get cocky internally. (though it's true)
    but not even went through the confessing period (i bet this time he'll get an answer), he moved on.
    he moved on thinking about other much more important thing. than thinking about such childish things.
    he moves on, and head on to a hotspring.

in my speculation at the last love confession with the childhood friend;
    in actuallity, he never confessed didnt he? first love never met it's closure.
    but accordingly to the patter, the girls who he assumedly rejected him was in actual fact likes him and was meaning to say that they too agree.
    this where he had his hopes up

so he finally confessed to the childhood friend to finally get it done. but was rejected.
    his first true love, rejected.

i fear to say even my first gf/love was recently got pregnant and married because of that, it had me stumped for days.
    as the song goes first love never dies, it is true,
    it can be forgotten, can be cold at times, but once you remember about it, it is there, lingering inside you.

i can see the maturing process of the main character in it's earliest form, can expect more on the later.

nestle14 likes this.
  10. Trov

Trov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the opposite. He Assumed that she didn't love him. She already had a fiance, she's a princess, and he's a commoner. He thought it was already dead in the water. It's just that despite that he wanted to put a smile on her face.

Right now Wazu is kinda broken. After seeing Aria and the hero kiss he's been trying to get over it. With Salone, then Tata. But each rejection is crushing his confidence. He didn't even confess to Naminissa. Though this one is a slight exception due to having Meru abducted right after.

wtfkjp likes this.
  11. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    A cow hero wow just wow that's really fricken hilarious

12. darkmoridin

darkmoridin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Wazu turn the Earth Goddess into an M?

13. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems that the goddess' love upgrades are pretty bad news...

14. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sacrificing my brain for people curious about Aria
    WARNING MACHINE TL ACCURACY:
    Honestly, Wazu moved on. They met and she told that him the brave gained her affection during their travels. Took 5 days for wazu to recover. Then things happened the Hero and Wazu fight with the Hero angry at Wazu for something about Aria and Princess Ellis(?). Wazu gracefully defeats the Hero by burying his sword in the ground. People tried to recover the sword, Aria being one of them but Wazu just looked at them coldly including Aria which signifies him moving on with his feelings for her. Of course, they prepared to fight the final boss afterwards for that Harem ending.

15. Crimson Nanashi

Reading List:
    Link
    It was during the sea battle (in guessing) he was stomping the earth rather harshly and using earth spears. Not t surprised she became an M

16. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    read further in the raw, its hinted (insinuated? idk the word to use rn) that most/none of the harem girls of the brave, including aria, actually like the brave. its even hinted (again, words) that aria actually still loves Wazu iirc. granted, I was skimming through the raws when the TL just started :v so it was quite a while ago. (TLDR, I think the braves harem girls mostly don't like him but are with him for political reasons)

17. CyberCypher

CyberCypher Air Breather

Reading List:
    Link
    when can you find the raws?

18. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like Wazu, I moved on and began to enjoy the translated events of the novel since I discovered that Aria will never be with Wazu and is not worth it.
    Goddess-sama is the best girl for me now.

20. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys i'm just relise this after i checked the table of contents but the name of the chapters where the antagonists use the red orb to transform themselves into Majin has the seven deadly sin in it. The first one is Jealously (Envy) in the elf case. The next one is Lust in the lord case. The last one is Arrogant (Pride). Maybe something related to the plot?