The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Jigoku Shounen, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, that's a long title. As expected from a JP manga and it's let you know what it's exactly are about....Literally! So I saw that there was a chapter 15 for TSCOG on mangadex by a Brazil group, so I guessed that Jamini's Box updated a chapter. I went to their site and found they also had a new manga, 1st chapter with a whooping 60 pages(59 + credits). As you can guess from the title, this is a Harem manga. But dang, the Comedy left my sides hurt so much :blobrofl: . So yeah, a Romcom with Emphasize on Comedy(they even broken the 4th wall ROFL). So even if you don't like Harem, try it out for the Comedy. Though, with this type of plot, unless it's Gintama-level, it won't be that easy to keep up the level but still enjoy it while it can.

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/seri...o-really-really-really-really-really-love-you

Description: Aijou experienced 100 heartbreaks during Junior High. While praying in a shrine, the God of Love appears, saying that Aijou will meet 100 soulmates. If their relationship with him fails, all the girls will face an accident and die. Now it's a matter of love or death, and it's up to Aijou to decide.

Remaining: 98/100

wonderer and otaku31 like this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 heartbreaks?! :blobfearful: That's a sure-shot recipe for heart failure! :sweating_profusely:

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  3. dio

dio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait, wait...Are the 100 girls randomly chosen? The chosen one are cursed so that if he doesn't like them, they die? That's one of the most stupid and brutal curse I ever seen...

Liola and Loni4ever like this.
  4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    That honestly sounds more like a plot line for a horror rather then a comedy. You must watch any soulmate, whos heart you fail to capture, die. The poor kid would be so stressed out after the first failure that it could only end in a chain of dead soulmates.

mir and Loni4ever like this.
  5. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a horror story more

Loni4ever likes this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    From your spoiler I thought he was killing off them off and was super hypeed for the twist:blobconfounded:

Loni4ever likes this.
  7. Loni4ever

Loni4ever The Fluffy White Wolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow .... makes me think the author took the advice "in writing, you must kill all your darlings" a bit too seriously :blobsweat_2::blobwoah:

8. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought that it seem like a horror, but from the tone of chapter 1, then the Author is probably planning for Comedy more. I mean, the 2nd page(not the credits), already hinted at several girls, with 4 of them with full appearances, and 2 of them appeared in chapter 1, so it's obvious just joke-like plot to keep the comedy going. Well, still need several more chapters to see if the Author plan to change the tone of the manga or not.

otaku31 likes this.
  9. Ritvik_18

Ritvik_18 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm,I read the manga chapter 1 but is there a novel???like a web novel or light novel????