Spoiler The 99th Divorce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Milas, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Silvanna

Silvanna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it's also my favorite story so far because they really loved each other but because of the misunderstandings of Ou Ming towards Yu Lili, he treated her bad to the point of suicide but he will treat her better in the later chapters. It's just them being stubborn not to admit they liked each other caused them to be apart. Also there's also Shen Manting to make things complicated and Ou Ming's mother prejudice towards Lili. It's a nice read. ☺️☺️

You can start reading story of Ou Ming and Yu Lili in Chapter 767

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  2. SweetKiwi

SweetKiwi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the story between Ou Ming and Yu Lili end? What chapter does it end because I don't want to read their story. Thank you :)
    I am only here for the main couple and ML's brothers

Blood A likes this.
  3. Silvanna

Silvanna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really pinpoint what chapter it will end because all their stories are overlapping with each other, jumping from couple to another then back again. But there's nothing much about Li Sicheng's brothers. Their eldest brother was briefly mention in between Li Jinnian's arc. Li Jinnian's story mostly consist about getting Ye Youyou to divorce Shen Luo'an and solving her past/current problems.

Blood A likes this.
  4. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just read the story because i was too bored in quarantine period, waiting for another series that is not updated yet
    I am not expecting too much since it was chinese novel
    But oh my Lord, really? This is too much drama!
    So basically the MC loves ML, in first timeline stupid enough to got fooled by villain, going back in time, and get her revenge little by little, also got ML love her back, but the villain is in their way, so many schemes and blah blah blah
    After that confession, passionate nights, misunderstanding, ML get jealous, ML raping her, misunderstanding again, stupid mother in law join the drama, and yada yada yada
    ML got injured, MC misunderstanding, never ending stupid misscommunication, and so on, so on, so on
    And i am like... WHAT THE HELL AM I READING RIGHT NOW?!
    Are chinese always like reading this kind of plot? The story goes like this : introduction, climax, anti climax, then climax again, anti climax again and it was never ending cycle just to get thousands of chapters and THE END
    I am giving up this drama after just around 300 of chapters. I can't stand it anymore
    It reminds me a lot of the soap opera in my country that was also have thousands of episodes, had 6 seasons of series about beautiful stupid, weak but kindhearted MC's life that was full of misery and people hating her along the way
    And all i got is although the character journey was full of tears and misery with so many wicked people, she was kind hearted, Buddha like person that will finally get a happy ending with ML after that
    The vibe of typical Mary Sue that needed ML protection in her life
    Although it was a slighly different story, but yes, the same vibe about it
    I get no inspiration from the story at all, so i just quit and not wasting my time anymore
    Author if you are alright writing thousands of chapters, can you please make the plot not boring so reader can bear to read it until the end?

Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
  5. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I love and hate this story at the same time, I don't mind having to read thousands of chapters IF IT'S NOT comprise of stupid misunderstandings. I only read the spoiler to save my heart from the neverending angst

datraccoonboi likes this.
  6. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, i mean, we read spoiler to catch the major event in the story, but even if i want to make some spoilers, the amount of stupid misunderstanding and stupid misscommunication are just too many to write
    Some character are also insane beyond imagination, like stupid mother in law, i mean she still defend the villain that murder her unborn grandchild, just becuse she claim she is pregnant with her another grandchild, without any concrete evidence (such a low level of intelligence for a richest household madam in the story), and there goes another drama of fake DNA test result, sabotaging footage, and yada yada yada
    And i feel like, ok, stupid me if i continue reading this

Blood A likes this.
  8. datraccoonboi

datraccoonboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can feel you, that's why I'm here-- damnit,.. their misunderstanding took so damn looooooonnggg -- I'm getting tired yet still want to know what will happen--

9. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    believe it or not, try reading
    one birth two treasure (i forgot the title, but its something similar)
    and you will have a plate full of UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT STUPID DRAMA WITH BRAINLESS CHARACTERS EVERYWHERE EVER!!!!!! :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood:

this one is sliiiightly better imo

Cloudland19 and Blood A like this.
  10. Rene043

Rene043 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty rapey even for a chinese novel - I mean it seems like every single relationship is based on coercion and/or rape. Even the grandfather drugs SQ and LS because he apparently decided date rape drugs are the way to resolve martial problems. I find Ou Ming to be a disgusting character. He took advantage of a young, inexperienced teenager and conned her into being his mistress and further conned her into getting pregnant by poking holes in the condoms. YLL had every right to abort that pregnancy given his treatment of her and the status of their relationship, regardless of the actual health issues she'd learned about. Later, he humiliates her so badly that it drives her to attempt suicide 3 different times, and HE STILL DIDN'T STOP! And don't get me started on her so called friend SQ, who shoves her in a room with a guy she's clearly afraid of, and walks away thinking "gosh, he won't really try to kill her, right?" Even though she's aware he did in fact murder YLL in the previous life.

The Shen family is probably the worst - the rapist son, the victim daughter who has to lie to escape. When YLL was adopted into the family, I honestly wondered why she was so happy - you've seen how they treated the last adopted daughter, I'd run screaming.

I dropped the novel once SQ decided to let her son be raised by her rapist father. Though her own husband also raped her at one point, so I guess it really didn't matter. The crazy finally became way too much.

Seriously, this author has picked the worst drama tropes and decided to stick them all in this novel.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    DespiertaBenihime and Blood A like this.
  11. raismine

raismine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, can anyone tell me what happened between Lu Yihan and Luo Zhan?
    TIA

Blood A likes this.
  12. Wheebyulhwasun

Wheebyulhwasun New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone wrote earlier in this thread saying that there were only hints about it, and that the story moved onto the children.

I cant believe I read through 1000+ chapters, waiting to see some LZ and LYH actions, only to be disappointed with the spoiler. There was so much potential between the two of them.

I’m assuming the author wasn’t too comfortable with gay topics.

Blood A likes this.
  13. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ML ever know about the first timeline?

14. Moonface09

Moonface09 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the book really end at chapter 2321 when Mosen returns?