Spoiler The 99th Divorce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Milas, Sep 9, 2018.

1. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about YLL and OM?

rainebow and Ciicii like this.
  2. RaNa531

RaNa531 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder it's called "99th divorce".

3. Hyacinthrose33

Hyacinthrose33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the story is not just for SQ and LSC? I got confused who is Man Ting when the female MC is SQ. It's like all (side)characters have their own story in the novel, not just the ML and MC?

It makes me want to count how many times she said, "let's get a divorced".. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    RaNa531 likes this.
  4. Neesa

Neesa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Li jinnan has feelings for Su Qianci or it is just pity or a different reason?

5. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the latest chapter and can someone please tell me why Rong Rui is freaking helping Rong Anna and Bo Xiao?! Like my blood is boiling from anger because of this. (ꐦ°᷄д°᷅)
    Please don't give me an idea now that I'm bored.
    I was suspecting that as well. If I remember correctly someone said that one of them other than Li Sicheng fell in love with Su Qianci so I guess it was Li Jinnan.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  6. RaNa531

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for the translation...
    Can somebody who has read the RAWS give summary of 10-20 chapters at a time... (Starting from chapter 650 will do as it's been translated upto there).
    Thanks...

7. AyameKnight

AyameKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Truthfully ALL CN novels plots could be solved if they just communicated,,, in this ALL the misunderstandings were created because MC and ML never communicate. Its always crying, crying, assuming, crying and more crying. I just want to know what will happen with Li Mosen. I pity that baby...

Its human nature to protect the ones you love.. RR would help RA and BM because he is close to RA even if he is not related, the years spent probably meant something to him.

Its like that moral question of whether you would save your sister or a bunch of strangers from an oncoming train. I can say for sure I will save my family before ever considering strangers, will be sad for a long time but at the end of the day I;d still do it.

Missy2894 and Blood A like this.
  8. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn’t that because her patrons jealousy?

9. Ciicii

Ciicii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.736 is a bit frustrating

Whats up with li sicheng..

Goodness! Didnt he learn the first time?

He's at it again the second time...

Well the title says it all

10. Sos

Sos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after. Yu lili got pregnant?? Why did she abort the twins

11. Sos

Sos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one tell us Yu lili story in detail??

rainebow and Blood A like this.
  12. RaNa531

Reading List:
    Link
    Lili meet Ou Ming when she was 17. Lili had to earn her tution fees and took a waitress job but it turned out to be prostitution. She wanted to excape and it attracted Ming's attention.
    Things happen...
    Lili gets to know she is pregnant and goes to the doc, who advices on abortion due to multiple birth control pill intake as the babies maybe deformed.
    Lili takes the aborting pill and blames it on Ming for killing the child and days she is glad as she didn't want any kids with him.
    This anger him and at this time Sicheng is presumed to be dead which Ming blames on to himself.
    Things happen...
    Lily realises she loved Ming after leaving him... And she wanted to match his status so she tries to work hard... But seems unlucky all the time.

rainebow, Blood A and Sos like this.
  13. Sos

Sos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

14. Ciicii

Ciicii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Needing to know whats with the story of these two...

15. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu lili thought she didn't love ou Ming and wanted to abort his baby so that she could be with lu yihan, she later accepted the fact that he will never look at her and when she left ou Ming she was so useless and miserable thinking about him but she was afraid of seeing the hate in his eyes. They later got back together and after she starts seeing everyone she knew having babies left and right she'll start regretting killing her babies, she later gave birth to a daughter for ou Ming

She didn't want a child to tie her together with ou Ming because she thinks she has a chance with lu yihan

Li mosen will be a good boy raised by li and qianci, he will end up having a relationship with qiancis daughter. Li sicheng will mentor him on his future and send him abroad to study business in a famous school because his own son wants to join the army , he will later be a successful business man who will end up with ersu.

You are right but I really hated his character most, I hated the way he was pestering li sicheng secretary, I really don't like him one bit in the whole story even after his redemption.

Yeah me too am always ashamed to read CN Raws in public,those ads are too explicit

rainebow, Blood A and Ciicii like this.
  16. Ciicii

Ciicii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Im on ch 903 and on the edge becoz ou ming have a freaking fiancee that his parents wanted him to marry. Their story is keeping me on the toes coz its likely to break anytime

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  17. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone posted spoilers already on ou Mings fiancee shen manning, her end was tragic and heart breaking

18. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in chapter 727, and I'm so freaking tired of this. Now the ML is acting suspicious again, making sure new misunderstandings would be created. So frustrating.
    I wanna know what happened after, I can't take I if the happiness breaks down again

In the first life when the MC drowns the ML takes her out of the water. TYM tries to explain, but it turns out the MC knows everything as he just needed evidence. So then, the police arrives to arrest the TYM. Then you next see the ML in a interview, where the interviewer asks if ML is has a girl. Which ML replies that he was married (At that time the marriage was almost hidden). The then the interviewer asks if ML loved MC. Which he thinks about.

I sometimes feel like she is immortal or something, luckily she isn't.

When she was pregnant no one believed that the child was not ML's. So to prove everyone wrong he treats her nicely and leaves her into a house when TYM is trapped until she gives birth. When she is giving birth, 'Roui' (The one who ends up with the ML's assistant) tells her he doesn't love her anymore. Then TYM realizes that she should have treasured Roiu. Few days after she gives birth she sees that the child is mixed so she jumps off the window with the child harming the innocent baby. The she ends up in a mental hospital (Turns out she was crazy for a long period of time.)

Somehow she escapes, then she her father kidnaps the MC and beats up the ML front of MC to get revenge. Then she ends up burning the factory which they were at down, scarring her face for a lifetime. At that time she kidnaps the ML and abuses him as a dog.(She gave him drugs for like 6 months, but then she gave the responsibility to someone else who turned out to be an undercover police officer who gave the ML sugar and flou instead making him clean. At that time she wore heavy makeup and tried to sleep with the ML many times but he kept refusing. The ML finally escapes by hitting TYM with the rod.

After this I though she was dead but nope.

She then finds his son and threatens to kill him with a knife (He's so sensible and innocent) and then the grandad (the greatest wing man) finally shoots her. Yay!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    Shieri and Blood A like this.
  19. KatherinaAeonian

KatherinaAeonian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do they say about what happened in the past life after she died? I was really curious if in the past life he ever found out that bitch was evil! And you confirmed it but in what chapter does it happen?

Blood A likes this.
  20. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not the exact chapter but it's after 600

KatherinaAeonian likes this.