Spoiler The Abandoned Empress 버림 받은 황비-Webtoon update only

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by samira01, Jul 18, 2020.

1. suudere

suudere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I feel Carsein’s parents are genuinely in love. Like his father is hilarious when he talked about how he fell in love with the duchess and you can clearly see how much she loves both her children so much. Their family is wonderful and I’m so happy all of them seem to be genuinely happy with their families.

2. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! is me as always samira01 with the latest chapter released today 02/01/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...
    -FYI : this chapter was one of the hardest I ever worked, ripping 84pgs of the chapters and trying to see which 30pics I was going to used on this post. And that's not counting about the translation which is not 100% and so on, and so on...!

**CHAPTER 140**
    This chapter starts with part of the final scene from previous one...

Ruve/Emperor.. Let everyone keep silent on this fact for the time being.(I assuming to protect her well being..??)
    [​IMG]

Narrative...

When I told my father the news I heard from the Imperial physician, my father asked me again and again in a trembling voice, asking me if it was true.
    Then he hugged me without saying a word and swept my hair for a long time.
    Why is it so frustrating when all that has been done is solved?
    Why do I feel like biting like this?

Narrative..
    A political meeting was held the day after the Memorial day celebration ended without any hesitation.
    It was very unusual, but it was Imperial/or Royal order that all families above Countess must attend.
    Beatrice, who was resting in the lounge three days ago, was confronted by the 3rd Prince from the Kingdom of Lisa, who had been chasing her and had an argument over Lord Feathen's affairs. She said that's what happened to her.
    It was never acceptable for a prince of another country to injure her, who had already become an aristocrat of the Empire.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Therefore all the nobles, except Marquess Mir/Milieua who was unable to attend due to circumstances/or matters in his domain, gathered to discuss the resolution of the Kingdom of Lisa, everyone agreed for the time being that the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Lisa and the heirs of nobles ranked count or higher must study abroad in the Empire as hostages.

High Priest/Secundus.. We thank you for such a grand welcome, Your Majesty.

Ruve/ Emperor.. Thanks to you, I was able to complete this year's national foundation successfully. I would like to express my sincere gratitude.
    Since we're done with our meal... So bring them in.

Nobles...
    --Aren't they inspectors/or testers?
    --But why did they show up here of all places?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve/Emperor.. I suddenly collapsed a while ago.
    At the time, I thought it was because I was overworked, but the more I thought about it, the more I felt strange.
    I've always been quite healthy, so it was unusual for me to faint from that amount of work.
    Then, after reflecting on this matter over the past few days, I've come to a conclusion that I seem to have been poisoned.

Nobles...
    --Poison! Who dares to do such a thing Your Majesty!

Ruve/Emperor.. that is why I would like to try a poison detection test in front of all of you today.

Tia's inner thought... Now, Duke Zena. What are you going to do now?
    The High Priest got for Your Majesty and I, the poison and its antidote. And to reveal it publicly today, that dish/or plate must contained poison.
    Even though we infiltrated the Zena's family secret safe a few days ago and got the seal, there was no clear evidence that the duke instigated this, but... If everything goes well, we will be able to accuse him of the crimes.
    The fact that the wine manager's daughter is held hostage.
    He has close ties to the temple's high/or senior ranking priests who have smuggled poison into the Empire.
    Considering the fact that the owner of the top carrying it was related to Zena's family, it's most likely for him to be the suspect.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    High Priest.. Your Majesty, I regret to inform you, but this dish is poisoned.

Nobles..
    (shouts) Po,Poison!

High Priest/Quartus.. I'm sure it's poisoned. I can said it under the divine power of Quarthus, named as the fourth root of Vita.

High Pries/Secundus.. In addiction, I would like to stake on the divine power of Secuntus that His Majesty is currently intoxicated with poison.

Ruve/Emperor.. There is someone who dared to hurt the Emperor.
    As of this time/or moment, all nobles are ordered to stay at home/or your estate.
    Also, we will convene a general court/or meeting this time tomorrow, so make sure all nobles in he capital are present.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thought.. Has it finally begun. The moment we've been waiting for.
    It turns out that the poison found in an attempt to assassinate His Majesty was the same poison used on me.
    Therefore, a meeting/or court was held to find the culprit of these two cases, and as it was a great deal, a large conference hall was filled without vacancies.
    According to the documents received from Duke Verita's report/or finding, suggest the death of the maid led me to background we could find more evidence from another route.
    It was the servant who gave me the poisoned drink at the banquet hall.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Duke Ruth De Verita.. Baron Viyah, at last year's National Foundation Day banquet, you instructed to hand over poisoned drinks to Lady Aristia under the guise of His Majesty the Emperor, who was then the Crown Prince.
    Do you admit to the crime?

Baron Viyah... ... I admit it.

Narrative..
    He stated he worked with Baron Enen,Baron Soy and Viscount Keth, all under the direction of Count Lanier.

Duke Ruth De Verita.. Is there anything else Count Lanier has instructed you to do besides this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Baron Viyah.. He told me to buy off two more servants just in case, and after Lady Aristia collapsed, we got ride of everyone involved/or everyone was killed. Leaving no one left in the Palace.(so, they used them and them killed them...)

Duke Ruth De Verita... The servant you paid is certainly still alive. That's how you dared to poison His Majesty's cup.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --(shouting) What are you saying?To the Em, Em, Emperor!
    That's not true!

Ruve/Emperor.. Baron Viyah, you will be responsible for what you have said yourself.
    If only one word of your statement was false, then the Emperor would be beheading not only you, but also all the members of the House Viyah will be executed for treason.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Narrative...
    Subsequently, the department in charge of the Kingdom of Lisa questioned Baron Enen in charge of trade and customs duties.
    Baron Enen strongly denied smuggling poison from the kingdom of Lisa through the temple, but the circumstantial donations to certain priest were revealed, and the head of the merchant company and priest were summoned to the trial.
    Barba-Roan, the head of merchants selling imported goods from Lisa within the Empire, claimed that he never smuggled poison.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Duke Ruth De Verita.. Barba-Roan, do you plan to continue this facade? saying that you have never brought poison for the purpose of harming Lady Monique!

Barba-Roan.. (stutteringt) Is, Is, Is it poison?

Count Lanier... ---(Shouting) Your Majesty, this is obviously a threat! Are you going to wait and keep watching?

Barba-Roan.. If I had known it was poison, I would never have given it to the priest!
    About two years ago, Priest Sorel asked me to bring some precious medicine for the new priest in the Capital, so I used to bring it for him from time to time.
    "If other priests ask you just said that and keep this a secret", but I didn't know it was poison! I'm telling the true!/or I'm innocent!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Duke Ruth De Verita.. priest Sorel, is this what he says true?

Priest Sorel.. Y,yes, he is.
    I also just acted as I was told, and I never thought the Baron had that intention.

Duke Ruth De Verita.. Can you prove the fact?

Priest Sorel.. Th,there is one!
    Since we have a place to communicate in secret,
    There is a letter asking me to get a rare medicine that only comes from the kingdom of Lisa and if it get inspected, he will be in trouble, so I have a letter asking to bring it in the name of the temple!
    I thought it was a medicine because he said it was just a medicine. I'm serious! If you give me a moment then I can show you the letter!

Count Lanier... (shouts) I'm behind you! Sorel, How dare you!

Ruve/Emperor.. ...Take all of them and put them in prison.
    However, in the case of the priest Sorel's sentence, it will be determined by the Sanctus Vita temple by consideration of the temple's position.

Duke Ruth De Verita.. Count Lanier. You as the mastermind of the plan to poison Lady Monique , used Baron Enen and the temple to bring poison from the kingdom of Lisa into the Empire/or Capital at last year's National Foundation Ceremony, conducted a series of events that impersonated the Emperor's name and handed a toast to Lady Aristia. Do you confess?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Count Lanier.. ....That's right.
    You found out everything I've done in your investigation. I don't want to be pathetic anymore.

Tia.. Why are you answering so gently/or right away? Have you and Duke Zena came to an agreement beforehand?

Duke Ruth De Verita.. There are two kind of poisons used to poison Lady Monique.
    Amplifying the poison that has been consistently building up.
    You admitted to using the latter.
    Then, did you also pay off the first knight's maid and continuously poison Lady Aristia?

Count Lanier.. Both poisons were brought in by me, and I was also the one who led the ambush, but I didn't do the work of buying off the maid. There are others who were involved with the one responsible for that.
    Count Holten, Count Lesling, and Count Hamel.(Again...sorry with the name, really no so sure..!!)

--(shouts) Count, What are you talking about!
    When did I get involved in this!/or I had nothing to do with that!
    --(shouts) Lanier, you bastard! You've been locked up for a long time and you've gone insane!
    Your Majesty, this is a setup!

Count Lanier.. And... The one who orchestrated everything was Marquess Milieua.

--!!
    Tia's inner thought.. Marquess Milieua?!

Duke Ruth De Verita... Is there any way to prove it?

Count Lanier.. Marquess Milieua is such a meticulous person that there is no clear evidence...
    It's certain that he committed treason.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ruve/Emperor.. ....Count Lanier, How do you know that?

Count Lanier.. What?

Ruve/Emperor.. The Count, who was locked up in jail immediately after Lady Aristia's poisoning.
    I'm asking how even others in the courtroom are referring to the "treason" they barely learned/or found out yesterday.
    How did you know about it in advance only if you weren't the one who conspired with him?
    Also, in your situation where contact with the outside is strictly prohibited.

Count Lanier.. (shouts) N, no, Your Majesty! Treason! I swear to God! That I attempted to harm Lady Aristia Monique, but I never tried to kill His Majesty!

Ruve/Emperor.. Ignoring Emperor's recent orders, someone sent a message through the strict surveillance of the palace prison?

Count Lanier.. Mar, Marquess Milieua! It was the last word he was sending me as the general manager/or mastermind...!

Ruve/Emperor.. He's a man who can never deliver this fact to you. He left the capital the night before yesterday.

Count Lanier.. Th, that's... (shocking!!)
    (But I don't know about this Marquess Milieua, did he left the capital because he knew what's coming, so he took actions first? or what? I personal like he, I think he means no harm but who knows..??)

Ruve/Emperor.. In principle, it must be investigated as long as the announcement is made.
    You will not be detained for the accusations in light of your previous loyalty, but you are strictly forbidden from leaving your homes.
    This verdict also applies to the absent Count Holten and Marquess Milieua. Duke Rass send the knights and order them to return to the capital immediately.

Duke Rass... Yes, Your Majesty!

Ruve/Emperor... (shouts) All noble families present here are prohibited from leaving the capital until the day the trial ends! If you disobey or refuse to comply, you will be considered a traitor!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Second Scene...
    Ruve/Emperor.. I should have solved it early, but it took me a long time.

Tia's inner thought... A Certificate of Engagement cancellation...!

Ruve/Emperor... The Chancellor should keep this document as an official record.

Duke Ruth... Immediately, Your Majesty

Ruve/Emperor.. I hope you can handle it as soon as possible, but I understand that is impossible under these circumstances.
    Keep it for now and proceed when all matters have been settled.

Tia's inner thought... Your, Your Majesty. As you wish. ( I guess, she's sad now, knowing that she's no infertile but Ruve's already letting her go...)

Final Scene..
    High Priest/Secuntus... After the trial, the deal with Lady Aristia is over/or completed. Thank you for your efforts.

Tia.. I sincerely thank you very much for your full cooperation in this matter, your holiness.

High Priest/Secuntus.. Humans cannot understand God's will.
    It must be Vita's intention to establish a relationship with lady Pioneer and make a deal with His Majesty.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. Yeeah, What are you saying...?!

High Priest/Secuntus... Before Pioneer offered me a deal, there was someone who had already said the same thing.
    It was His Majesty.

Preview 141*
    Aristia learns the true meaning of Ruve through the words she heard from High Priest Secundus.
    Meanwhile, as a member of the knights Aristia was sent to arrest Marquess Milieua.

And as always guys, I really hope this is to your liking...
    Be In Touch!
    samira01

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  3. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. As always! ❤️ take care my friend ❤️❤️

samira01 likes this.
  4. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s what I mean, I’m certain that the Duke fell in love with her and in time she fell for him. The Duchess must feel blessed to have two wonderful sons. I imagine that she took a liking to each of her daughter-in-laws, I mean Princess Princia is a wonderful girl isn’t she? I don’t know what Enteya is like, but I’m guessing that she must be a nice girl as well. The Duchess must have been overjoyed to meet her first grandson, and in just a few years she will have another grandson. Anyone would love to be part of that family, wouldn’t you say?

5. Deleted member 300842

Deleted member 300842 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you totally i hope that every single person in that family is happy specifically Carsein and the duchess. Since both of them did not end up with the one they love. Regarding Enteya how is she described her appearance and personality and who she is like if she is a princess her status in society? i would really want to know more about her:blobsmilehappyeyes:

samira01 and Lilyworld like this.
  6. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, guys, Season 3 has been a ride. Season 3 will soon end in a few episodes! And all of those who read the novel, YOU know what's coming up ... I mean, there's a reason why Season 4's artwork is of Ruve and Tia.
    Season 4 will probably start when:
    1. Aristia gets fatally injured during an assassination attempt on her life or when
    2. Aristia FINALLY realizes that after numerous embarrassing misunderstandings, countless occasions of Ruve begging her, and *approximately* 3 near-death experiences, she ... *BIG SHOCK* loves Ruve. #LoveEpiphaniesAtNear-DeathExperiences

7. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :blobnosebleed:LOL :blobjoy:I didn’t know this was Enteya I thought she didn’t appear in the manhwa:facepalm:well I guess this is what happens when you read too many manhwas/novels in one day:blobsweat:

samira01 likes this.
  8. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Enteya and Carsein are similar in personality, they both show proper decorum in public, yet are temperamental at times. I’m sure that their arguments will be rather amusing to watch from time to time. Without a doubt Enteya and Carsein are truly made for each other don’t you think?

9. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for asking for too much but is there any interactions between the two and how they fell in love??:aww:

samira01 likes this.
  10. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, no. The novel only mentions her briefly when it brings up the topic of Gradis and when Carsein says she doesn't make tea as good as Tia. But at least Carsein is happy

11. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh how sad:blobconfounded: thank you any ways :blobsmilehappyeyes:

samira01 likes this.
  12. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone/anyone! is me as always samira01 with the latest chapter released today 02/08/2021 at KAKAOPAGE site.
    For those interested in history ...

**CHAPTER 141**
    Last scene from previous chapter...
    First Scene..
    High Priest/Secuntus... After the trial, the deal with Lady Aristia is over/or completed. Thank you for your efforts.

Tia.. I sincerely thank you very much for your full cooperation in this matter, your holiness.

High Priest/Secuntus.. Humans cannot understand God's will.
    It must be Vita's intention to establish a relationship with lady Pioneer and make a deal with His Majesty.

Tia.. Yeeah, What are you saying...?!

High Priest/Secundus... Before Pioneer offered me a deal, there was someone who had already said the same thing.
    It was His Majesty.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.... Seriously!/or No way!
    When I reported the possibility of the temple's involvement, I was upset to see a poor interest from his part...

High Priest.. Even if the higher rank priest are in conflict with each other, I'm still a priest worship Vita. When I thought about how the order would fall, I couldn't help but feel a chill in my heart.
    I was willing to do what I could to ask for forgiveness...
    But His Majesty suggested an offer to me first.
    His Majesty entrusts me with full control over the priest involved in this matter, for under one condition instead.
    What His Majesty asked for was a periodic blessing for lady Pioneer.
    He'll bet his hopes on blessing, even if it's only a small possibility to stop bad energy/or tend to prevent bad influences.
    But he said that he didn't want to give you false hope lest you be disappointed later, so he asked me to keep this a secret.
    I do own the late Marchioness a debt, but that's not the only reason I've given you blessings.
    -That's why I came to the Empire with Sextus too.
    -I had to make a good excuse for being in the Capital.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia's inner thoughts.. Without knowing that, I burned all the dresses, saying that I would give up my life as a woman by coldly abandoning him who wanted to protected me.
    He begged me for breaking the engagement. To don't be so determined, he'll take care of everything.
    He said he would risk losing his political background and support.
    He was so considerate and respectful of me.
    He showered me with love.
    I know he's different from him in the past, but I don't believe that a miserable future will come anymore, and yet I'm still caught up in my fear and I hate myself for that..

Second Scene
    [​IMG]

Night fall..
    wounded knights...
    Tia is next with one of the Royal guards
    Tia's inner thoughts..
    . Indeed...
    Marquess Milieua! Was it really you?
    The one who set this whole thing up..!
    There are many injuries. What do we do?
    I wasn't expecting this at all when I argued with Jieun this morning.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    She recalls...
    Tia.. (grabs)Lady Jieun, what are you doing right now?

Jieun.... What did I do?

Tia.... Your divine power.... You can use it properly.

Jieun...
    . Yeah. What about it?/ or so what!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia.. But why couldn't I see that divine power back then with Baroness Feathen? and yet it's easy to use it in the garden's flowers.

Jieun... Th...! Th...That...

Tia.. or, did you not use it on purpose even though you could?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jieun.. Yeah! I didn't use my powers on purpose. Satisfied now?
    This is the answer you want?!
    (Tia walks away from Jieun)
    Where are you going?
    I have something important to tell you!

Tia... I have nothing to say.

Jieun.. (shouts) Hey!
    [​IMG]

Third Scene
    A special mission has been assigned to all knights.
    [​IMG]
    Track down Marquess Milieua. He's now a felony criminal who refused the summons and fled, so make sure to find him and arrest him.
    The mission will also be carried out in groups with the newly established 3rd and 4th brigade.
    Call for immediate assistance if you find the Marquess.

Tia's inner thoughts...
    . We were caught in a trap.
    I can't believe I didn't even notice that we were lured to a dead end when chasing them.
    Although It's a commoner's district, the fact that they ambush soldiers in the capital...
    Does that mean he plan all of this secretly?
    And the whole purpose is me.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein... (shouts)Aristia! Are you alright?!

Tia.. (shouts)Carsein?!
    her inner thoughts.. ?! Why is Jieun with him?

Assassin... Damn it! Get rid of woman first! Dealing with the target is next! / or after her.

Tia... What? No, Hold on!
    her inner thought... they're going after Jieun...!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Carsein... You bastards...!

Jieun... (shouts)Carsein!!

Tia.. We have to help him!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lord Seymour/Royal guard.. You must not go there right now! It's dangerous/ or watch out, Lady Aristia!
    (the Royal guard took the blow to save Tia..)
    ...ugh!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tia... (shouts)Lord Seymour?!
    Lord Seymour! Stay with me!
    (at that moment Marquess Milieua appears in the confrontation close to Jieun and Tia...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    her inner thoughts.. Marquess Milieua! It was really you.
    ...Should I just give up now?
    If the whole purpose is me, maybe he'll let others go if I give up.
    So many people are hurt. I can't continue like this...
    (Ruve comes to Tia's mind..!!)
    ....No! There's no way that man would let the others go just because he has me.
    I'll fight until my very end/or until my death!
    If I am found dead, will he weep for me too?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Jieun... (shouts)No! Carsain!
    (Marquess Milieua is about to kill Carsain...)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Chapter ends.

Chapter 142*
    Aristia and Carsain who are in desperate danger.
    However, the situation is reversed with an unexpected helper.
    And in the meantime,Aristia finds something suspicious...?

As always guys, I really hope this is to your liking everyone/anyone!
    Be In Touch!
    samira01

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  13. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much even though i am so mad right now and my blood pressure has flew up to the roof HOW DARE HE HARM CARESEIN WHO DOES THIS IDIOT THINK HE IS (bye guys i am going to get reincarnated):blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

samira01 likes this.
  14. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always, thank you for the spoiler @samira01!
    You remember when we discussed why Ruve appeared in ch. 9? Next week (or in two weeks) we should get our answer ;)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    samira01 likes this.
  15. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha ha ha!! Reincarnated..
    Good one
    Take care and Be In Touch
    samira01

16. Deleted member 300842

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL you take care too unfortunately i didn't get reincarnated or hit by truck kun:blobexpressionless::blobsmilehappyeyes:

samira01 likes this.
  17. samira01

Reading List:
    Link

Oh goodness! I know Tia is going to get hurt, but everyone is getting hurt. Carsein and Sir Saymour, and to my surprise the one to blame is the Marquess!!??
    I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Be In Touch
    samira01

lousybanana and ditka623 like this.
  18. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m a little confused about chapter 141, it seems to jump ahead to other things just as Tia was talking to the priest? There are a few chapters in the web novel that occur before the events described in this chapter, or are those going to be glossed over? The chapter just feels out of sequence compared to the previous chapters is what I mean.

19. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the same feeling and honestly it's not the first time. I've only read parts of the webnovel after Jieun appeared but especially in the last 5-7 chapters it feels like many important dialogues and inner monologues have been left out. Of course I'm excited that we're already at the climax it still feels like the pacing is too rushed. When the main part is over I definitely want to read it again from the beginning and who knows? Maybe if I concentrate only on the webtoon and read it in one go it will feel different.:hmm:

Celebrianna and samira01 like this.
  20. superfilthy

superfilthy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I hope you’re okay! Thank you so much for your hard work

samira01 likes this.