Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjsarcaoga

cjsarcaoga New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!!! I hope it is different from the novel.

Touka7w7 likes this.
  2. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hate to burst your bubble but allendis already screwed the pooch. You see when our girl tia finally came out with the truth on why she wants to become a knight and not become queen. He didn’t believe her and thought she was making it all up. She was devastated because it was a huge secret that she hadn’t even told her dad yet. So it caused a huge fight to the point where she told him to get out. Ironically when the prince and her dad found out her 1st life they were more inclined to believe her. This could be due to the change in her behavior when she went to being a kid or the fact that god of their world gave her a new name which is big thing .

3. Foxandcat

Foxandcat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's true? when the prince and marquis became aware of the past life of Aristia?

4. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aristia told her dad some time after her debutante ball where she stood before everyone and ask the king to let her be knight and declined the role as Queen. As for the Prince some time after the ball he showed up at her countryside house where she was preparing to go to knight academy and confronted her. She had a PTSD shock and went comatose for awhile. He found a letter from allendis detailing what she had told him about her 1st life and feeling sorry he didn't believe her.

5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Tia forgave him in the end but he lost a lot of her trust. It was a pretty big secret and I think that's when she kinda want to be away from the three guys .

nillihist and Darcy like this.
  6. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone knows where can I read the raw novel beside toonkor?

7. complxmars

complxmars Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the ending is so stupid tbh. so what if he has changed in the 2nd life and is not as abusive? if the mc didn’t have ptsd he still would’ve done what happened in the first life :blobconfused: in other words, why does the girl need to have a certain type of trauma for him to not be cruel? if you use his jealousy as an excuse for what he did then that’s bs. it’s not right for someone to abuse, assault, and kill just because they’re jealous. furthermore, why should he blame mc for stealing what was his? she never did such a thing. jeremiah was the mc’s biological mother so of course jeremiah would love her real child so much more but it’s not like jeremiah abandoned the prince :blobexpressionless: she cared for him and asked him to take care of her daughter but this was how he repayed her. also, everyone praising her is not her fault. why should that insecure little sh*t accuse her for that as well? doesn’t matter if he’s good-looking. he looks the same as he did in the first life visual wise so i can’t forgive him. he’s just a douchebag and i really hate how this novel ended. i don’t even want a love interest, i just wanted the mc to live happily being a knight with her dad. why did she have to marry that prince?:blobsad: i mean, who would want to end up with the same person that tortured you especially when you know what he’s capable of? this novel is just promoting mental and physical abuse if she’s gonna end up with the prince again. i’m really disappointed with the author. :blob_teary:

8. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its self rationalization. Deep down in her, she still wants him. She just doesn't know it.

think about it, if you had the chance, to take back everything that belongs to you rightfully wouldn't you take it? In fact she was doing it unconsciously. Playing hard to get.

Deep deep deep in her subconscious, she had a sliver of Hope she could make him hers. She has a second chance to be the rightful empress. no matter how much she tried to rationalize herself that she didn't want to be with him, she still loved him, deep down.

nillihist, giseord, stumblmer and 2 others like this.
  9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yawn. Another post that doesn't get it. We get it. You don't like it. Your username suits you. If a stupid girl loves the stupid guy, why are you angry?
    Maybe they will have stupid children.

Go pick a modern novel where you're expectation are met then.

You're right to be disappointed. But the author doesn't have to conform to your likes in HER novel.

nillihist, stumblmer and Meri like this.
  10. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I just noticed that a lot of readers of this novel, current and former, are so insistent l on their romance ships that they don't like who the MC really wanted (irregardless of who it was). I thought the modern romance approach is accept who the girl picks? And not to be dictated by society or a mob?

nillihist, giseord and stumblmer like this.
  11. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when I thought I found a gem.. *cry cry cry* T.T T.T
    I don't want that stupid prince as ML! My god! He humiliated her so much in her last life, killed off their child, and personally ordered her execution...

12. Lotus200

Lotus200 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I regret finding this novel. I can reluctantly accept that she does not want to take revenge against the prince, but I absolutely hate the idea of her ending up with him.

I would rather read about her becoming powerful enough to take revenge against the god, who destroyed her life because of his favoritism. He is my second most hated character.

13. Ayame.Tendou

Ayame.Tendou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want her to be happy. Worries free and nobody targeting her.

14. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How and where the fuck is she supposed to get that power? She doesn't even know how she reincarnated

15. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant that I wanted the author to write about that. And I think that she knows that it was the god, who let her reincarnate.

16. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes. And the 'I want the author to do this coz I didnt like the story' . Like the novel already ended.

Seriously, if you don't like it. Drop it. You're not entitled to the author's work. Better yet, write your own if you want a fairytale romance so bad.

nillihist likes this.
  17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we in Super Saiyan territory now or Sailor Moon? Is there a transformation sequence?
    Maybe she has some god cells we don't know about?
    /s

nillihist likes this.
  18. Lotus200

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that there is anything entitled about wanting something as long as you don't demand it. But I apologize if any of my comments sounded offensive. That was not my intention.

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you getting so defensive? People are entitled to there opinion on the novel
    Are you actually the author?

20. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I am being defensive on the author's behalf and no, I am not the author. I am just starting out in the industry.

I am pointing out the reality that the story is finished and the author ended it the way she wanted it to be. She can have her opinion, but the notion that the author has to revamp her story to suit her needs or it has a bad ending is a bit entitled. And I seen this so many times. To be frank, it isn't even constructive to a work.

You get what you see in a novel. Its bad enough before any publication that the author has to come up with a story, polish it and then geting it to publish. Good luck on the publishing part. Then your work gets shitted upon. As someone who tried to publish, it was hell. And its not like the author will be compensated for any revision or republish.

You are free to dislike or even trash it in a review. I dont mind people dropping it. Or people raging at the charcatere. But asking if it can be changed or please make it like this...is in my opinion, a insult for someone who tried to create their story and share it to people. It is easy to see the published work for you to enjoy. Not so if you're the one creating all the stuff to be enjoyed or trashed by others.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.