Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    same

ErryChu likes this.
  2. artemistled

artemistled Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished chapter 180! Posting it on my tumblr, the newest post of the account w/ the same username.
    ((I can't post links due to my postcount.. but yep))

3. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the comment that artemistled said about the ending being not too bad... I hope so too. I literally read from page 1 to 13 just to know everyone's opinion on this haha! :giggle: I was raging about the ending while I was reading everyone's comments and complaining about it toward one of my friend by texting. So none of you would have to see my complaint. ;)

I'm currently only reading the webtoon of this novel so I would be pretty biased toward the green hair boy, Allen. I saw that in the second life, the ML would treat the MC well and actually have affections for her in this life. I'm happy about that... :blobcry: At this point I know how the second male lead always is "better" than the first ML. Just like how some people is aiming toward Carsein, the red hair boy or Allen, the green hair boy. Truly, it saddens me how most of the time the relationship between MC and second ML does not happened. When the MC did end up with the second ML, people would be raging so much about it. :blobnobully: I'll be honest, I may not agree on the blue hair ML that the author chose for the MC but I'll accept it. :notlikeblob:

I'm happy enough to hear that the ending does not end so badly like in the first life because in the second life, the ML is indeed treating the MC more kindly. I do not know if the ML truly did screw with both the MC and Heroine's life and actually cause the MC to die in vain yet again. I need a spoiler on if the MC die in vain in the second life. Just so I can drop this novel/webcomic. I mean why would I want to torture myself reading a tragedy where the MC tried so hard to change herself but she still died anyway?? :blobflag: If anyone know, please help this poor girl out.

stumblmer likes this.
  4. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want read! Allendis!!!

Choedup1 likes this.
  5. acexdeuce

acexdeuce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad if the ending is not all bad. I'm currently following the webtoon.. and saw the not so good responses from the novels made me thinking again if i should continue or not cause I like the 2nd Ru from the webtoon.

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot if this is mentioned, but at the end of chapter 9 manhwa, there is a panel showing the prince calling for Tia (possibly crying while he was at it), what’s that all about?

lazynoodles and LunadeSelene like this.
  7. Milas

Milas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @artemistled what's your tumblr?

vesperia likes this.
  8. Milas

Milas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, please ignore the above post. I found it. >.<

vesperia likes this.
  9. Amail93

Amail93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really want to read the chapter where the bitch (heroines) comes into the world and met Tia.

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real nice dude...

11. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Jieun appeared yet?

I'm only grabbing the popcorn when she does.

12. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am wondering the same. Why he's crying for Tia? Maybe it's a scene from the past when Tia's mom died?

vesperia likes this.
  13. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me about what happens in the knighting ceremony? I found it some where but couldn't read the conversations so I don't really get what's happening. Tia is locked in some room and the prince goes to pick her up?o_O

Also, can someone tell me what happened in their childhood cus both the prince and the dad seem to think Tia being afraid of the prince is related to that.

14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Our lovely heroine, Jieun, poisoned Tia because she is jealous that TIa regained more of their past life than her in the current timeline. Take note that Jieun thinks it is unfair because like TIa she also regained some bits of the 1st timeline but not without the affection and backing of the ML. SO, she gets jealous and be a pawn to others instead. Our reformed ML is obviously asking her not to die, a far cry from the past ML everybody is hung about.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Tia being afraid of the prince was a result of the 1st timeline where he kills her and her house. The prince’s actions were a little related to their childhood since both of their parents have serious and tangled history. Prince also has a little history with Tia’s mom since she was really nice to him when he was kid.

nillihist and stumblmer like this.
  16. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I was with you until you mentioned gruelingbor was that groveling?, which seems to be contradictory to your earlier premise. But hey, if he treats her better than the last time I’m already okay with it.

17. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang i just start to read it when i suddenly find this

18. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks.

vesperia likes this.
  19. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob. Story is more convoluted than it seems and I'm just want the real villain to please step up

vesperia likes this.
  20. mooienese

mooienese New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just made an account to lift up my uncertainty about the ending of this manhwa..:blobfearful:
    People are posting that the ending will be MC x the Prince? but are we talking about the novel or the manga?
    If the the Prince is the ML why is that the cover for the manhwa is marketed towards Tia x Allen and also selling more merch https://imgur.com/a/752ZIh1 of Allen?

I haven't read the novel yet but the way the story develop in the manhwa is Tia (MC) and Allen (green hair) have more captivating scenes than the Prince - like moe/fluttery?? Did these scenes ever happened in the novel? or alternated?
    [​IMG]

Choedup1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.