Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for replying. I still feel bad for tia. He regret, is that regret has a litte feel of love too for her even just a little? How jieun got rebirth as well, did she died in the first timeline? Somehow i sense that she is not that pure or innocent in the first timeline or somehow not a real good person.maybe because she push work to tia, while crying telling the emperor to see tia that ended up to rape tia by the emperor (this was when the two girls got a little argument about the responsibily of being an empress). Or maybe i was wrong on my impression but a real good person will not act like that. Tia says (forgot on what chapter, i think that is when she talking with vita) she was hated by everyone in the first life but never hated them back.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
    stumblmer likes this.
  2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    1. IIRC I think he did love her but his jealousy got the better of him.
    2. Jieun got the rebirth by the same god who gave Tia another chance. Jieun in the first timeline was a confused girl who didn't know what she was supposed to do in a foreign world. I guess she took advantage that the prince liked her more than Tia and cared for herself more compared to Tia who does all the work for her. 2nd timeline Jiuen is just an angry girl who thought it was unfair that Tia got more advantage compared to her in the same timeline.

stumblmer, Shieri, vesperia and 2 others like this.
  3. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    In the second timeline, did prince ruve like jieun by the time he sees her? Did ruve do bad things with tia as well? Also, apart from being jealous, did jieun aim to be an empress or did she married prince ruve whether as empress or lower queen? Did ruve was informed on what had happened on the first life? I mean aside from he read the letter from allen did jieum tells him some story about them being lovey dovey?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  4. vesperia

vesperia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. That's a lot to take in for someone who was suddenly transported to another world. My impression of most of the characters are still based on what I am able to infer. I do hope we'll see more development as the chapters get translated.

5. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    1. No, I think he believes Jieun will be used as a political pawn against Tia. Tia was the default candidate for Empress and I don't think he will be okay being married to a foreigner from another world.
    2. Not that Im aware of.
    3. She aimed to be an Empress becuase she hated Tia. No, she never the prince in any capacity.
    4. I dont know. This wasnt mentioned in any spoiler I read.

Fearless_Sten, Shieri and shelldon like this.
  6. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to believe the characters as human and I do try to relate to them. However, I also take in the context of the story which may clash with modern viewpoints. Which is alao the reason why some readers of this story overlook aome things like the class systems, arranged marriage thinh etc.

7. Mrjlreader

Mrjlreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I think the author did a good job on the novel. She knows how to draw people’s attention with characters that has flaws and then, as the plot progresses, readers are able to see character developments. Main point: The fact many people are talking and debating about this novel means that the author had also captured their attention.
    Not really a spoiler but I saw many people posting their opinions so I also posted mine.
    P.S. Don’t take what I write too seriously.

8. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, many readers hate the author cos her main pairing is what some of them don't want. I get it that some people prefer another pairing but it's always the author's call on that. However, the author may his/her flaws when it comes to pacing. It's a complicated story but a ton of time is on build up, to the point that fans are jumping pairings. The background of the story is pretty much late and I would be snoring just waiting for it. Of course, the pacing is debatable but I'm more on the side of the plot of the story than romantic pairs. Frankly, the only people who got main development cycles are the MC, ML, and Jieun, which is not surprising but the side characters do have their time to shine as well.

Choedup1, shelldon and Aquaa like this.
  9. shelldon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah right. Its just like readers like me greatly sympathized with tia for what ruve did to her in the first life. The contination happens on 2nd life in which tia made a difference. I have no issues they end up together. Maybe others would want to see more effort, more guilt feeling or more satisfactory expression of love from ruve. But that cant help because it is now the 2nd timeline in which he had not done anything wrong yet. Ohh how i wish the author would make a new version of this story that tia jumped or rebirth the night before her father died, then lets see how things will work out base on authors creativity, will they still be together or not.

10. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get want you meant. I mean the setup and plot was soo good but was sooooo cliche, that everyone was like Oooh of course shes not gonna end up with the scumbag prince but BAM!! they end up together. Its annoying, yes, but cant help laughing at this

Choedup1 likes this.
  11. Fish-jelly

Fish-jelly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's free on mangago

12. Fish-jelly

Fish-jelly New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damm

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Did we actually get any Jieun POV from first live? Because victim or not, I am still kinda pissed with her. You didn't tell someone that you will treat her as sister and then humiliated her at a big party. I think if she's genuine, she will worry about Tia and didn't try to hurt Tia like that.

14. cupboardbee

cupboardbee Not Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made an account just to ask this :blobneutral:

Who actually assaulted jieun in the first lifetime? was it really the marques or not?
    Does Carsein ever confess to Tia
    and Who is the love rival if jieun is the empress/political rival
    and Did it say what 1st lifetime prince said or thought after mc stabbed him (I know that he was looking at her during her execution, but im asking what he thought while he was bleeding, if it actually was written)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
  15. animegirl1424

animegirl1424 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello~ Im new to this thread. And I’ve only read some of the pages so you guys will probably tell me to re read if I have any questions that have already been answered.

But (Im too lazy and heartbroken Im so sorry) I’ve just started reading up to chapter 19 when the translator spoiled something.

I was raging for the first few chapters and was incredibly happy when Allendis appeared. And seeing him at the cover I assumed he’s the true male lead. And I want the prince to suffer. Like really suffer.

And then I read a spoiler about Aristia ending up with the prince?? TF

I was too angry and felt heartbroken for Allen. Really though, I don’t care if the prince is now kind, he still did those things to Aristia in the first life.

I just don’t think I can like him—I can only feel anger towards him. Gee what a male lead.

For manhwas life Doctor Elise, it was understandable because our mc elise had a terrible and cruel personality. And the prince accepted her as his queen but only ignored her and didn’t show love because of her terrible personality. And hanged her for her mistakes and the bad things she’s done.

Since Elise changed for the better, the prince would to.

But in this story, Aristia didn’t do anything wrong but because of the prince feeling inferior or sh*t he just goes and ruins her life.

I really hope for a different ending for the webtoon. Please:cry:

Is it possible for the webtoon to have a different ending?

What happened to Allen near the end?

Can someone write a fanfiction for my broken heart?:blobsweat_2:

Choedup1 and roseO like this.
  16. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The true Villain, an old guy and a Duke
    2. I think he did but he found another lady to dote upon
    3. see answer to question no.1
    4. I think his POv was in an alternate side story, which acted like the ending for the first timeline if the time travel didn't exist

cupboardbee likes this.
  17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    She remembered the first timeline like Tia did but she didn't get to be an empress like in the 1st one. And she got played by the true villain in the current timeline. She did live but in a faraway place in the current timeline.

18. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a different take, Becuase it was time travel, I thought it will render a major shift in the plot line. It was most surprising how the fans of the loveteams went really strong with this, to the point of ignoring plot development in the plot. Shippers goinna ship I guess.

19. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeaaa ikr, its like the main topic is whos she gonna end up with.

Personally, Id like it to be Carsein

20. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say, damn freaking cover played me well!!!!

Honestly, I didn't expect the prince to be ML. The author dropped him straight into a cliff, he literally took a free fall in the most hated male list instantly. Gash I came from the manhua and my heart is just clenching right now after learning he's the ML! (Fvkng cover played me like an expert!)

I mean, I do get it. It's 'another' him. And the things that happened are things he has 'yet' to do. But seriously? After seeing my father and learning how much he actually loves me, I'll find it nauseous to marry not only my murder but also my father's! I think it would be better to just have them make peace with their past and make them move on after his redemption. Making him ML is stretching so far after the author kicked him in the ditch.

Oh but I haven't read the whole novel yet so maybe if I saw him crawling for his redemption it might give me good feelings (evil laugh).

The ML for me is actually the green haired dude. He's yandere-ish and a black-bellied guy. It's a common troupe for MLs so I don't mind the flags of his schemings. But the one I truly rooting for is the red hair dude! He's just so forward and cute! He's not utterly an idiot too as he picks up on the undertones (greenhaired commented that it might be animal instinct). MC is already smart so it's ok if the 'ML' can't do the thinking. And honestly I just want her to be happy and out of all those schemings. Red-haired won't play her or put her in a way she would need to guess.

But man, the author has great skill to be able to portray such devastating scenes to clench at our hearts. And unlike usual troops when Tia came back fiercer and revengeful, he/she give her PSTD.

To give an image to ugly feelings yet making people relate on her instead of hating her (not calling her annoying for showing weakness; being 'human'), is such a great talent on the part of the author.

It might not be an ending I would want. (As I don't want that much heartache for my characters) but I won't deny his/her talent on being able to draw out emotions.

Ps. Please spoil me more about the extra on the prince POV extra about their first life. I want him regretting ahahahahaha.

wow199548 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.