Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yue_miko

Yue_miko New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez Hi, i've been reading this thread for a while and i wanted to thank you for your contribution to the community regarding the understanding of the storyline and endgame. I'm curious to know more and i don't really know how to dm on here since im new to the site. (also i couldnt find your discord name with the tag that you provided). Would it be possible to dm the google docs on here^^?

(also got spam notif when trying to put my email on here :()

2. violetlaila

violetlaila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez . Ive been trying to DM you, however there is no "start a conversation button", thus it makes me unable to DM. can u plz add me to the google docs.

3. Galathynus98

Galathynus98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eodez Hi I tried to send you a message but I don't know how to move around here so I want to ask you If you can send me the doc too

4. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Participate more in forums so that your profile can grow. there is a certain threshold before you can post links or send DMs. As much as possible please don't post your email details here because this is a public forum and your email information can also get your identity compromised.

Eodez likes this.
  5. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @ATrueStory :blobokhand:

And sorry friends, but as I said, I won't answer anymore taggs regarding the Google doc here. IT DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE. So please, stop tagging me on this thread if it's not to discuss about spoilers. Thank you very much for your understanding.:blobcry:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Jamjam and Akiyuki_chan like this.
  6. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their story? I mean, I only picked up that the Emperor was in love with Jeremiah that's why he adored Aristia. I also remember someone mentioning that evil Duke (who's been poisoning the Prince) mention something about Aristias mothers family and past?? (which I didn't understand) - was Jeremiah nobility? Does the side story give more light to that love triangle??

7. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. That is already resolved in the off screen. Side stories were future takes on RuvexAristia. Re: original love triangle. Emperor gave way to Kieran and just doted on Aristia even though he had his own spawn. Jeremiah was from a knight class since her father was a knight.

8. foolishbabbles

foolishbabbles New Member

Reading List:
    Link

I’m very grateful for the spoilers! Thank you! <3

Eodez likes this.
  9. potatonessfullon

potatonessfullon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Eodez !!! I really want to read the ruve spoilers but I cant send u a private message for some reason :'(((

10. foolishbabbles

foolishbabbles New Member

Reading List:
    Link

This happened to me, too. If you are a new member, you need to post at least 5 times to send private messages.

Eodez likes this.
  11. potatonessfullon

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh i understand! thank you so much for the info:)))

foolishbabbles and Eodez like this.
  12. potatonessfullon

Reading List:
    Link
    This hits hard because I was rooting HARD for Carsein x Tia :( so bittersweet but THANK U so much for this :'))

Eodez likes this.
  13. meliantiqua

meliantiqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Allen creeps me out. He is like that one dude who will kill your entire family and u if u were to break up with him (no surprise there since he wanted to hurt tia's father) Never liked him anyway when he was first introduced anyway. Ppl who are THAT nice will always have some sort of ulterior motive.

Akiyuki_chan likes this.
  14. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. His yandereness is visible from the earliest chapters ever since Tia met him.

Eodez likes this.
  15. yueppic

yueppic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy, I was just curious. Is there will be any rebel from allen's house?

16. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you sent it to me as well? I'm dying to learn what is going to be next?

17. Eodez

Eodez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just Allen. He's spying on the imperial faction and stealing his father's document to give to Duke Jenna. Once he realises their intent to kill Tia, he's tempted to go along with their plans for a short while - thinking it's better for Tia to die rather than belong to another man. Then he decides to protect her and reveals the plot to kill Tia to the Empor so that he can protect her, revealing his betrayal at the same time. The Emperor gives him a light punishment by sending him away in the mission to the Kingdom of Lua. The Emperor likes Allen and sees himself in him (he too was rejected by the woman he loved, Jeremiah). And Allen wished he had met the Emperor sooner. He says he would have been someone different had he met the Emperor sooner, because the Emperor understands and values him.
    Funny and sad how Mirkan seems to have been a wonderful father figure to anyone but Ruve.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  18. LunaLu

LunaLu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reply. I just got to your message that guys should stop tagging you and I feel ashamed that I tagged you. Sorry :)

Eodez likes this.
  19. Juicemint

Juicemint New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anywhere I can find the full novel?

Jamjam and Lulucute like this.
  20. Lulucute

Lulucute Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! I want the novel as well but I feel people are simply refusing to translate it just like they are refusing/dropping to translate the webtoon. It's a struggle cause I honestly truly want to read this novel and actually like it but due to the huge and intense hatred towards it, it seems I will never get the chance to fully read it as a novel or webtoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.