Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I still find baffling even if it was a daughter vs son. Past!Ruve was overwhemingly unkind to Tia to the point that he does everything to humiliate her. Now, they want her child to be the heir? And dont tell me Jieun will be pleased that somebody's child is gonna overtake over her own. Parents think of their children first and foremost. That is why we have sucession drama. I say Ruve would rather kill his lineage rather than acknowledge any offspring with Tia.

Zeref_96, daisy12 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  3. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe
    I don't really understand how the conversation came to their children...

But what I want to know is

In the latest chapter in manhwa, what is scepter????? I mean what is it for????

4. meliantiqua

meliantiqua Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread has become of a shitshow lol.

Anyways.......... I BLOODY LOVE THE LATEST CHAPTER AHHH *SCREAMS INTERNALLY*

5. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    It has been a shitshow since last year. People love to shit on the title so bad the reaction was worthy of a soap opera and a salt mine.

Akihime likes this.
  6. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going to read this but I got spoiled by the spoiler in NU. WTF? MC still went with the trash ML? the MC needs a therapist, the ML needs a therapist and die, moreover the people who voted 5 stars need a therapist.

Don't read this unless you want to waste your time.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  7. Akiyuki_chan

Akiyuki_chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here we go again. Lolz.
    This is a spoiler thread, guys. I think no matter how displeased some people are about the ending, based on the novel all is done and all is well. Everything has it's own reasons and conclusions. If anyone dissatisfied with the story, imo just make your own fanfic. You can make stories where Tia could be with whoever you want.
    Point is, Eodez-san has been so kind to grace us with lots of wonderful spoilers, and that's what we need in the first place, right? That's why we made this thread anyway.

Ariawolfgar and Eodez like this.
  8. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    The Author seems rather ignorant on human psychology. Anyways, it's done and the MC seems happy in her dystopia.

My only question would be, did the trash ML remembered the horrible and petty things he did in the first timeline? If so, did he sincerely begged for forgiveness?? @Akiyuki_chan or whoever's reading this now.

9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're a psychologist? Where are you when we were disucssing childhood trauma of Ruve and Tia? Or about Allendis and his obssesion and behavior? You could have helped us out.

I mean since you diagnosed a fictional character, iI thought it was more prudent to ask the background or history of each charcater before actual diagnosing. I have been told theraphy is a process not a judgement but by your words, it seems like its more of the latter.

No, he didnt apologized becuase he died in the first timeline. No, only Tia and Jieun got their memories back. Everybody else dont get a clue and no past memories. And yes, there is a lot of trauma in here like parental abandonment, parental neglect, super high societal expectations, super obsession over a girl, somewhat kinslaying but I guess it just boils down to asking for forgiveness even the other party doesnt have a memory of it.

@Akiyuki_chan
    Its 2020 and this saltmine keeps on giving.

10. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply. I just didn't like how the author whitewashed and changed he trash's character completely in the second life. He's a psychopath, that doesn't give him the right nor justify all the f*cked up sh*t he did to her in the first timeline. The ML's trauma is also BS. MC didn't even try to get revenge which should have been humane, he literally ruined everything for her over the pettiest jealousy on earth (I don't believe people who said he actually had complex and deep reasons). Why do people expect the MC to be completely understanding after showing trash's trauma? Why can't the trash be understanding too (esp. in 1st timeline)?? It's very unnatural for them to be close. People here are romanticizing the prince changing his affection toward Aristia because she changed and has emotion now in the second timeline? Disgusting. It's as if it was Aristia's fault because she was cold and emotionless.

It would have been okay if the MC healed her trauma from him, him apologizing for being an a*s, come to a proper understanding and moved on and then found another partner but lousy author. *sigh*
    I just can't stomach how characters be it fictional or not have romantic feelings for the one who made them painfully suffer and cruelly die a horrible death. WMMAP has a similar issue but at least MC didn't have romantic feelings towards her father.

WinnieS and rosie.rose like this.
  11. Dimension Breaker

Reading List:
    Link
    ALSO, I love how everyone can just forget all about what he did just because he hasn’t done it this time. Oh yeah I can TOTALLY forgive you for killing my child and my father and choosing another woman over me no matter how much I loved you because you’ve changed. You’re a COMPLETELY different person now so all is forgiven. He only changed because now that she isn’t chasing after him he likes her and he’s curious as to why she doesn’t like him because he’s just SO GREAT
    That's why this story sucks:
    - a story that should have been about changings Fate had been thrown out of the window and been long forgotten
    -Tia's take on forgiveness and redemption is a bit unrealistic.. There is a limit on how you can forgive
    (Even if he is innocent in this timeline and even if the cause of his evilness in the previous timeline was because of the drug) it's not believable that you can forgive that person and in time became loyal and close to him.. Sure he is Royal and sure Her family cannot defy royalty.. But her dedication to the prince is not normal...
    MC should be escaping the shackles of her fate but that is already long forgotten. And based on the spoilers the plot is getting out of nowhere.. And Tia has little to no self respect.. How could she have lingering feelings for the prince. Girl, love yourself more.

Either way I’m dropping this because I can’t stand to see her end up with him after seeing what he’s capable of. Killing a child and her father and neglecting her completely for another woman is UNFORGIVABLE, even if he hasn’t done it in this life. What goes around comes around. The least MC can do is choose to not be with the person who hurt her deeply before.

*Now I'm back to reading Death Progress Bar.*

WinnieS and rosie.rose like this.
  12. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t know why, but the time he made her licked his shoes in return for her father’s safety, but he killed her father anyway is probably the most humiliating unforgivable thing no matter the excuse are for me. How much can you hate someone to humiliate them like that only to crush their hope cruelly? That’s speaks volumes of how rotten his soul is. I can’t imagine licking someone else shoes nor can I imagine trampling someone else dignity to such extent, not even to my enemy.

tamakosan likes this.
  13. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who read the novel, cause I don’t remember this part in the manhwa(or is it not yet) can anyone tell, when Tia cried at the tree, and Jieun cried too, and Ruve came and slapped Tia, what did Jieun do? Did she tried to explain that it wasn’t Tia’s fault? What did Jieun do to actually help Tia so Ruve will not torture her? Did she tried to convinced Ruve to reconsider his point of view at all? Assuming that Jieun is an innocent kind person (at least as 1st timeline is concerned) isn’t it the most logical thing to do when you see someone being treated like Tia? It seems like from the POV Jieun had, like the post someone uploaded, she blamed Tia for not telling her that she’s/Tia is innocent. So if she idly stay on the sideline as a bystander, what’s the deal with “trying to befriend Tia” is all about?

14. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah shit. Here we go again

15. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Told ya. This thread is soooo predictable. Then again, this is a whinge thread rather than a spoiler thread. No wonder @Eodez quit after giving spoilers. People dont come here for info but to vent out something that was already spoiled like what 10 pages ago?
    Then again, this gives me enough salt for my imaginary popcorn, so....

16. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Huhuhu

I really waited for more specific spoilers buuuttttt people still can't get over the ending.... I mean, yes I do dislike Jieun but I don't have any reasons to bring her up anymore since the previous pages already answered my question and hate.

-So let's end this spoiler.....

For those who wanted to ask
    What, when, where, who and how

Go back to the first page and have a deeper understanding.

Read carefully.

Still want to discuss??? There's a link from one of the previous pages that leads to TAE discussion forum

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  17. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I come here cus I find this thread far more interesting than I found the actual story. :blobrofl:

flamingorangesoof likes this.
  18. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i try to light up the mood by giving a nice "spoiler" of their side story, but somehow why some people always back to the 1st chapter and debate a same topic this novel release 2013, it's already 7 years ago but people still debate the ending
    and it's reasonable why the author change ruve's personality in 2nd life
    This is Isekai story.... Isekai ! mean another world or parallel world and have a New Life.

Ariawolfgar, Akihime and salaza189 like this.
  19. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically its a time travel and reincarnation series rather than isekai. Tia wasnt replaced by another person from another world. Jieun is transmigrated from another world.

There is no point to bother really and all the same issues has been debated and discussed like a dead horse. All that is the your typical posts that comes in this thread.

Akihime, booho and Akiyuki_chan like this.
  20. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your spoilers a lot :blobgift: It did improve my mood during these depressing Corona time :bloblove:
    I always want to know how the wedding night happened.
    Don't worry about the debation too much. It happens now and then a lot, from what I see.

booho likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.