Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl wasted like 5 years of her life there wasting her time and energy she went to far to go back to japan as a student .....in a way she a victim I understand her now .Time and all emotional effort all wasted

p.s I been translating this novel and put it up on my blog but i read someone did too
    i dont want to waste my time so if anyone knows for sure please let me know asap:cry:

stumblmer and Bella94 like this.
  2. manami9037

manami9037 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the novel ended that the MC would marry the Prince but when i've read 64 chapters of the manhua it seems like the ML is Allendis (green hair boy) because there are a lot of hints between him so i wanted to ask you for some spoil after the day when the MC met Allendis in his castle after a long time, they huged the other so tight and talked a lot, then he took her home and met her dad ( he was waiting in front of the door). Please, can you give me some spoils, i hope that the manhua and the novel wouldn't have the same ending T.T

giseord, nielyti and Ran ahzu like this.
  3. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert
    no the ml is the prince but he learns how terrible he is by the letter and is shocked .The prince aid think it a act to get his affections but the prince see the fear in her eyes .she has PST trauma the other guy is the 2nd ml .I think in Asians novel it common trope for 2nd male lead to be better . No but seriously the rival girl end up accidentally getting them back together because she also reborn .I look at the art the artist drawing it looks like it be same as the novel....

P.S
    seriously i worked hard to translate this but i found someone else translated chapter online last night
    Does anyone know if it been picked up ?

BrytteM, giseord, stumblmer and 5 others like this.
  4. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think anyone is translating it now. Are you also going to translate Queen with a Scapel?

giseord likes this.
  5. IlaicaBunny

IlaicaBunny Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Im still hoping that the manhwa and novel have diff endings even if it is just 1% chance. Lol, if they have the same ending, then I'll just make a fanfic of it :(

BrytteM, MsKumiko, giseord and 2 others like this.
  6. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    im doing three novels and i wanted to release the first five chapters of each novel at once around Christmas to awe everyone and it gift for my non Korean friend
    somehow i end up doing the abandoned empress first because it the most popular request and i was searching myself to see if i popped up (i dont ) and i stumble upon these mysterious chapter i just finished done by some one esle and im just done with my life

[​IMG]

7. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a translator who translated chapter 1 and a bit of chapter 2 over a year ago, but she deleted her blog very soon after.
    (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-abandoned-empress/?grr=1)
    I think the chapters you're seeing are hers. It doesn't seem like anyone else has picked it up.

BrytteM likes this.
  8. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone can give me link where I can read the novel for free? raws fine too. thankyou

9. Candice

Candice New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear myling,

Oh please, could you please translate The Abandoned Empress? I’m to know what happen next? If the MC ends up with the Prince, I really want to know why :( if she ends up with the green hair guy sine somebody says the manga and novel might be different, I would love to know their story. Please translate it, i wish i could do the translation but I don’t speak Korean :(((((

djan29 and giseord like this.
  10. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I just found a full bersihin of this webtoon. Until ch 59 Translate in Indonesianya language, you can read it in webcomics.co.id

11. Guang_bao21

Guang_bao21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try
    Webcomics.co.id it’s in indonesian and there are payment

12. meanakushi

meanakushi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dont know if this is different from the novel, but Vita literally said that Fate, when decided, cannot be changed, and yea, although he said that shes the one who refused fate, Just look at the end of the novel, she STILL ended up with him.
    so im thinking, the story was not about changing fate, but More of Changing the path she takes.And it's not like her second life was all that bad. she actually had friends, aint a doll no more, and managed to (in a sense) get revenge on the emperor.
    I still pity her for ending up with him though.
    that c*cks*cking heartless f)ck

13. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got the spoiler... But I still want to read this. Please let me know if you have the link of the raw novel. Thank you guys~

giseord likes this.
  14. badoop

badoop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i bought the novel on comico and google translated it (bc i dont know a lick of korean lol). i read the chapter about what happened in tia's first life after she was executed, and it's so bad orz. the prince literally just complains about jieun's inadequacy about her policies and reminisces about tia. then he finds out that she was actually attentive to him (she took years to prepare a chef that could cook exactly to his taste and made notes of what fabric he liked best, etc), and now he's like "??? i thought she was so selfish, just thinking about serving an emperor and not me specifically..." like... how can you be so ignorant and lazy. if you just talked to her, everything would have been alright, but noo. anyways im just rly frustrated rn, why is the prince such a dumbass.

15. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    S
    So what happened next after the retard realize that he screwed up.

midnight reader likes this.
  16. badoop

badoop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the "flashback" ended there. he said stuff like, "now that i do not have you, i want to hear your story that i never listened to." :blobfearful: maybe.. just maybe?? you could have not executed her then ? tbh i'm just pushing through this story for best girl tia.

17. anime girl8669

anime girl8669 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god but i totally shipped them since the beggining:blob_pompom:
    and want to know exactly what happens in the flashback can somewone plz tell:aww:

giseord likes this.
  18. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that was a drama o_o

God gave her a choice but she decided to relive her life and fight the MC for the husband which ends up backfiring

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
  19. anime girl8669

anime girl8669 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whathappens to her once she gets find out and MC marrys the prince:hmm:

20. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she end up getting punished by MC who gives her a lighter punishment because in a way she also a victim. She ends up in exile for 5 years then free to live her life .....My memories blurry because it been a while

stumblmer and midnight reader like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.