Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axcel19lim

axcel19lim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops. Thanks for the warning. I appreciate it. Now off to find a new story~

Vhe likes this.
  2. Mina36

Mina36 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to believe the spoiler :'(
    where can i read the korean novel for free?

Dnleldkfls likes this.
  3. Akihime

Akihime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read your translation? And pls continue translating this novel if its ok to you, coz google translate sometimes is confusing

BrytteM and giseord like this.
  4. badoop

badoop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    would anyone like to read the google translated version of the novel? I have 180 chapters from comico, but since i don't know korean, i'll have to use google to make it english :blobsob:

giseord likes this.
  5. Akihime

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read it please

6. Foxandcat

Foxandcat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I can't speak English very well... but I ask you to translate this novel, even through Google. You will greatly help me.

7. badoop

badoop Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Akihime

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, sorry I'm not the one translating the novel ^ω^

9. Foxandcat

Foxandcat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry :blobtired:... I recently registered, so I'm not good at the functions of the site.

10. Akihime

Reading List:
    Link
    It's ok
    I'm waiting for myling to translate the novel, and thanks to badoop too

giseord likes this.
  11. wintermelon

wintermelon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I hate ML maybe I can offer an explanation to make the ending seem less like bs. So my headcanon is, since MC got the title of "one who defies fate" from God. In her past life, her feelings for ML were involuntary and developed only because it was part of her path. Same could go for ML. His hate and abuse for her could have been involuntarily and uncontrollable because truly she was not the girl from the prophecy at that time and instead the other girl was. That also explains why she tried to avoid ML but ended up falling in love with him anyway, it was planned by God already. But since MC was given the title of the "one who defies fate", she broke her destined path and created her own. Her power was probably that she could change fate by her actions taken. So she could have changed ML's fate too and turned him from an evil, cold-hearted man into a kind and gentle one. So maybe it isn't that bad that they ended up together because she turned the bad guy into a good guy :D

LitaJ, giseord, stumblmer and 6 others like this.
  12. Akihime

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will translate this

13. JokerXY

JokerXY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The green haired kid allendis seems to be up to something in the manhwa any info on him?

14. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this novel/manwha is trash but still I want to read it because I want to know why Tia forgives the prince and marry him.

15. badoop

badoop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince hated Tia because she was loved by everyone (mainly the emperor and her mother, Jeremiah). He despised that Jeremiah loved Tia so dearly even though he adored Jeremiah. He basically used Jeremiah as a stand-in mother because his mother was a maid. A common complaint he always talks about throughout the novel is how "she had everything he couldn't have no matter how hard he tried."

The misunderstanding began because there was little involvement between the prince and Tia in the first place, so he saw her as an emotionless doll who only worked for the empire. He fell in love with Jieun in the first life because, compared to Tia, she was much livelier. However, in the second life, they interact more because Tia's actions cause the prince to want to learn more about her. So he eventually falls in love with her and does a complete 180, gives her gifts, acts super sappy, typical kdrama stuff. Tia, on the other hand, never really fell out of love with Ruveliss. Even when Allendis confessed to her, she couldn't accept it. She finally realizes he's a different person from the past life when he tells her that he will never force her to do anything she doesn't want (context: prince wants her to stay his fiancee instead of succeeding her family).

I MTL'ed the novel, so I don't know exact details, but this is how it's basically resolved. It was a hard read.. not gonna lie. Even though the author was trying their best to redeem the prince, it just wasn't working. The prince is conceited and controlling. His reasoning for hating Tia was so childish. My first read through was just me making this face: :blobfearful: However, the romantic moments are heartwarming if you completely ignore everything else.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  16. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he only just treat her badly it might still able to accept, but he kill her and her father for someone to doing her best for you? just leave her alone if you don't like her. He deserve nothing, even in this life he didn't do anything wrong could you able to forget and forgive him? I doubt it. If it's me I can't.
    p.s. just my friend blocking my contact I am already too mad let alone someone torture and kill you and ur father.:mad:

17. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So because he had mommy issues. He ruined her life. Of course her mother loved her more than life. That was her daughter, I mean you read about stories about mom's who might treat their kids friends differently than their own kids but that's because they are not their kids and in a life or death situation, they would choose their kids to survive. Also maybe if actually got to know her he would know how much she busted her ass and sacrifice to become a good leader for her country. She went above and beyond while jien did absolutely nothing and reap the benefits.

18. fmiryan56

fmiryan56 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys i just started this series last week. I now at chapter 72, and curious why the maenwha not update again. That why i here.

But after i see all spoiler from page 1-8 i confused with ending now, and search for more spoiler i only have many suggestion and don't know what real ending now.

1. Someone says "the MC ressurected by Black Hair Girl (her rival) to the her first life again, and torture her to doing all paperwork and labor work for her. Because after the MC death the kingdom become ruin and her husband only says "why you can like Thia (MC)".

But why i don't understand why her rival have high power like ressurected? Not make sense because in this story we never see any magic?

2. Some other says, the MC fall in love to Prince again, but because he know about the letter who he seeing when tia pass out. He torture her again because he blame her cant see the difference dream and reality. She become slave again just for work.

In this i not very sure this is real ending, but many people said this true.

3. And another one, after the MC ressurected the prince fall in love to her and know black hair girl (her rival) is the who cause ruin to kingdom. So she being exile and she suicide dead. And she got choose to back again from god and use that choose to revenge MC in Her second life.

And this make more non sense.

I very confused now, can some give me raw for last volume or ending? Cause too many suggestion for the ending.
    Or spoiler but the real spoiler

stumblmer likes this.
  19. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The god of their world gave both girls a chance to start over cause it was his fault that their lives were a mess. If you read the spoilers I posted you will know why they got a second chance on page 2.
    In tia case he gave her 10 years back since she suffered the most. She was given a chance to change and carve her own future anyway she liked. Which is why she wanted to become a knight instead of becoming a queen. She wanted nothing to do with the prince and had major pstd. This made the prince interested in her and actually want to get to know her which in turn made him realize how much of asshole he was and why she was scared of him. This making him change.

Now in jien case, she reaped the benefits of being empress and having everyone love because tia was doing her job. She never bothered to learn how to run a country and didn’t really care about tia suffering. When tia was killed, all of the work fell back onto to jien and since she never learned or try to learn. She basically made bad decisions over bad decisions. Her lovey dovey relationship with prince and the people dried up and got worse over time until they finally had enough. So she hates tia not because of anything tia actually did anything to her, but because she blames her for her fairytale life crashing down on her. When really it’s her own fault. So she got back time to just before she was summoned into their world.

20. tk_10

tk_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys! Is it true that Tias father dies in her second life ? Somebody said that he died but I wanted to know if it's actually true or not. When I read that I was so sad

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.