Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmiryan56

fmiryan56 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for explanation. So after i hear about jien case. Its mean in second life, we will never see her because jien got choose to back for a time before her summoned, so she can avoid come to their world and become empress?
    Well at least its better, instead make Thia become slave work again.

2. Touka7w7

Touka7w7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to date on the web comic, and I must say that Alledis (green hair) is the best so far, before reading these spoilers of the novel, I believed blindly that would stay with him, but now I don't know , I know I'm not the only one who thinks that green hair truth is the most indicated To be with the MC. I hope my prayers are heard and change the end of the comic with Alledis being the ML ✨

3. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I just read the webtoon and got curious about the ending. But man, this novel sucks so bad.... I mean that green hair boy is so sincere and loyal and sweet yet the selfish prince got Tia in the end :(
    And is noone gonna mention about god Vita? Jeez, is he even a god? his choices are bad, i mean blessed child supposed to be kind-hearted and born-to-be leader who brings prosperity and peace yet Jieun was lazy in the first life and later became crazy in second life. Is Vita can't anticipate the world's future? everything Vita does kind of bring misfortune to whoever mentioned in the oracles. All in all, the premise of the world is so unstable and nonsense. But i fell in love with the art of the webtoon that's why i keep reading this :blobwoah::blobwoah:
    May god (not Vita) strengthened my heart so i can finish reading the webtoon :blobpopcorn_cool:

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, papa is best character here.

Anyway, in term of making Tia happy, I think the red haired boy will be the best match. I love Aledis and believe he will protect Tia with all his might, but his love is too extreme and might make him rebel.

BrytteM, Samsamsam11, djan29 and 6 others like this.
  5. azinine

azinine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after reading the translated manga/manhua, the spoiler ending kinda made me want to puke. Poor Tia. I still think that if her title really is "one who defies fate", she should have ended with a different man in her life. :sushi_sigh:

I mean no wonder the ending became a controversy in korea, based on the MTLed wiki I found here. I mean getting used, abused, raped and then executed. Only to end up with the same s**tty person on the 2nd life. And to find out that the reason all of those happened is because of some b*lls**t excuse? I mean really Author-sama?! :blobupset:

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. No ship can withstand father and daighter. Even Allendis has his bad side...
    Picking Allendis is a bit of a pickle since his fanily servers the royal family. Same but safer if it was Carsein's family. Carsein and Prince are related after all.
    Carsein is my best bet. Better a guy that can make you laugh than others...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    BrytteM, Samsamsam11, djan29 and 2 others like this.
  7. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, Allendis is a tad more possessive. Picking a fight with Tia then gets depressed when rejectrd.

Vita has small screentime so we dont relaly know much. But us authorsama syas he is a god, he's a god.

8. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in the end there is no decent male love interest then lols :blobsweat_2:

True that Vita barely made an appearance or mentioned in the story but the whole premise of the plot is build on the base of fate that Vita designed and Vita didnt do well in her/ his design which resulted to chaotic future. Now the story act as redemption of what happened in the previous life. Well its only my opinion but I find it amusing on how Vita also almost create another chaotic future by giving the other girl chances too if it weren’t for Ria wisdom and character to straighten out the prince and that korean girl. It’s like they were about to go back to square one because of Vita’s shoddy job as a god.

9. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Vita is sure to be lousy with some logic and execution. Could have been a good chance for a really happy and not so messy story/life.

BrytteM and Samsamsam11 like this.
  10. shiroswht

shiroswht New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to know too, I hope he didn't die at the end in the novel.

11. Lerrissia

Lerrissia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even in the end, he just a douche bag jerk. I hate him. GRRRR!

Darcy likes this.
  12. Lerrissia

Lerrissia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too, i can't believe:
    1. A God is behaving really silly favoring one of His creature. It made Him to be seen not as a God, but a selfish human with a supranatural power. Even a God in this story couldn't behave wisely. And despite from that, He didn't actually had any power to turn back the event. What a powerless God in my opinion. Well,at least we know that is the human that created this kind of God,so...

2. The prince is actually a spoiled brat with the inferior complex until the end. So, what if MC actually really smart and indepent? She loves him, that's the point. people who love you will not turned their back to you even with difficult conditions, yet he wasted it. Sheeeesh, he actually jealous to her, and grow hatred by himself without even trying to know the truth. I hate him so much. We read too many characters of ML which one of them probably to cruel and heartless, but still forgiven as the story goes, but this kind of ML is absolutely didn't deserve happiness.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  13. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    In the 1st timeline. Not in the 2nd timeline.

Furiae19 likes this.
  14. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    1. What is your point? Vita is a god as established by the novel. Can turn back time, get another human from another world. Your last line doesnt make sense.

2. Are you referring to the 1st timeline?
    Tia didnt love in the first, she just did her duty.
    Re:his happines. It's your opinion.

stumblmer likes this.
  15. Roselyx

Roselyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any sites with the abandoned empress manga English translation? The website I watch only offer up to chapter 20?

jeangie likes this.
  16. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do not link to aggregators! It is against NU rules!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    stumblmer and Dnleldkfls like this.
  17. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I deleted the post. Sorry!

stumblmer likes this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly.. other than Daddy all options suck.

Sintia_S24 and djan29 like this.
  19. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the spoilers I've read, it's really disappointing. I don't like that MC ended up with ML(Male Lead). I wish the writer can write a different version of this. I hope MC will end up with Allen. I know that Allen is possessive but the writer can most likely be able to change him into a better man in the story. I like the red-haired however I prefer that he stays as a friend and sooner accept he is not the one for MC.

eagerreadergirl, Choedup1 and djan29 like this.
  20. ATrueStory

Reading List:
    Link
    Great. Allendis can be changed but the Prince...nah forget about him. /s .

Samsamsam11 and nillihist like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.