Chinese The Actor Is Always Fine (影帝他总是精分)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Hoouuujae60, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_20220704-181344_Chrome.jpg

Name: The Actor Is Always Fine (影帝他总是精分)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2701628
    NU Link: None
    Spoiler Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    First of all, the novel author is the one who wrote I Have The Aura of Overbearing President, that was a good novel too, both are funny with strong fl. The novel has 112 chapters and 1 fanwai. The novel's protagonist is a male actor (not much face slapping with fans and all, just chill~), a bit of xianxia with fl as a beast cultivator who woke up after a long slumber and needed a suitable vessel in order to escape a calamity, just right she found mc, when he was disabled and couldn't walk after a car accident that was intentionally done by his step-brother. Mc lived with his mom all 24 years of his life, unfortunately she died from an illness even after mc worked hard to earn money. There's not much dog blood going on here, mc and fl are funny and cute, they go well together. The characters names are named after mythical beast of chinese mythology. Already finished the novel but I figured it'd be great if it gets translated so other people could read it and it'd also be nice since I only read the raws and , I only wished they had children, the ending was their wedding...

Description:

Ten years ago, Bai Ze unfortunately lost both legs and the opportunity to stay in the entertainment industry forever, but unexpectedly, he was reborn.

After the car accident, fans were shocked that their male god's acting skills soared overnight, but he seemed to be forgetful.

Hostess: This is delicious, and this is also delicious... (Ouch)

Bai Ze: Wait a minute, this is my body, I can't keep getting fat anymore!