LCD The Amber Sword

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the translator updated his text after you posted or you missed this line:
    – Your character has reached Level 25. Your talent Unyielding has been upgraded as a bonus.

As I read it Unyielding got upgraded without him losing the talent point. Likely we see that free upgrade being put to use tanking that arrow at the start of next chapter. :D

2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Must have updated the text after I posted there because I asked him on the site and he answered, yes it was a bonus he still retained his talent point for level 25. Good stuff I was worried he didn't use it on a decent talent and instead it put itself in Unyielding without his command that would have sucked lol.

3. Occulus

Occulus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this since Volume 1. Has he found/established his base yet? He was talking about how there was some amazing territory who was ruined by an incompetent player in the game but the whole acquiring territory thing seemed very far off.

4. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all! I have been working on the Amber Sword Wikia. I originally made the TDG wikia , but now that the translations have caught up I haven't been focused on updating it as much (still have to do the last 10 chapters, but whatever).

I have only read the first volume of TAS and have almost got the wikia to that point (Its updated to chapter 42 currently). Frankly TAS is a lot more work then TDG. For one thing I was not so behind with TDG since I made the wikia at the same time Thyaeria started translating I was able to build it as I read. But I am far behind the current translation with TAS and playing catch-up. On top of that, TAS also has a much more developed and detailed world so I'm finding it quite overwhelming. However, that is also why it would benefit so much from having a well done wikia.

Anyways, I just thought I would let other readers know about the wikia. If you have any feedback or advice on what I've got so far please let me know! I also want to make an open invite to anyone that wants to add to it.

If you have been to the TDG wikia, you will notice that the TAS wikia is organized in a similar fashion. I have also started a Timeline (one of my favorite features from the TDG wikia) for TAS. Its still a work in progress though since it only has volume one info and is still very much under construction.

Also, did Silentwolfie ever finish translating the map? I was the one that found it and sent it to her, but she only did a partial translation at the time. She did a great job with it (she's a talented artist), I just wish the rest of the names were translated. Since I am so far behind in the chapters I don't know if she posted an updated version later (the maps I have are below). When the wikia is more completed I plan on making a more detailed fan map based off the descriptive details in the novel (some day...).

map.jpg

map1.jpg

I found most of the art on the artist's (Sadon999) Deviant art page, however the map and a lot of the sketches were from sorting through hundreds old Plurk posts (Taiwanese Twitter) with google translate. You can find them in the Art Gallery.

If anyone has any questions or feedback, please let me know. You do not need to know anything too technical to work on the wikia and all contributions are encouraged and appreciated.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    ultragunner likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a part of me that thinks he has a lot in common with people in vans handing out candy...

6. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Romaine as a commander, hahaha I can't even imagine it.
    I guess Amandina would be the best in this situation, even if her knowledge is limited to books, it's better than the randomness of Romaine

7. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure when that will happen. Story has focused on other areas, mostly him getting stronger to be able to get it in the future.

8. ultragunner

ultragunner Self-taught Mage

Reading List:
    Link
    He still has the talent point probably. The skill upgrade was partly why he was so unwilling to get unyielding unless it was necessary because it wasted a good first skill which would have scaled better probably.

9. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he use unyielding for the other effect i think, making him undying for a few seconds unless if that was another skills

10. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn that tease at the end of the chapter :eek:

If the author does not leave us at a cliffhanger, it seem like Wolfie will leave us on a cliffhanger :cautious:

11. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, just insane. I'm so hype

12. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he's just stalling until the elves arrive, or if he has something more in mind. I could definitely see his current tirade linking into his apparent connection to the Silver Elves.

14. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    worse, an artificial cliff, even worse if it is the cliff of next chapter.

Edit:newchapter: I knew it ......it is near the end......

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  15. Crimshine

Crimshine x399 %993

Reading List:
    Link
    .... RUUUUN YOU FOOL !! RUUUUN !!!
    I loved this chapter, but we don't know yet from where the Eversong Army come from right? I'm a bit confused

16. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That place is near the burial ground/ruin of elves so it is logical to think that elves monitor it. Lots of people going there plus other elves that they might have recognized as their ancestors following a human. It is too big an incident to ignore and would have sent an army as the people going keep increasing. Just a guess.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  17. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I understand elves still live in the world. The elves that Hansoo ran into are tied to the tomb of the kings and act like the guards. The new elves that showed up are the actual elves that still live in the world.

18. Weedisdaboss

Weedisdaboss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL i bet he will go with "like i was saying the elves are human allies that we love....."

19. Iramohs

Iramohs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The base establishment is coming within the next 100 chapters. It's easily the best arc in the entire book.

20. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Need help understanding the oz rating system. Seems random and not sure what to compare it to. Unless it's just a made up game terminology. Which case that's enough.