Spoiler The Baby Concubine Wants to Live Quietly

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mikaa, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you everyone thats giving spoilers.

Does anyone have raws or mtl?

2. MmmReaderSince2019

MmmReaderSince2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that our MC/FL and her ML? What's her ML's name, background, and job? When did they meet?

mewylve and Animelover3 like this.
  3. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concubines are all man right? except for FL?

mewylve likes this.
  4. randomUser01

randomUser01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the rest of the concubines are male, which is why they were shocked that Sanya was a female.

AlmostMeds, mewylve, Dofu and 2 others like this.
  5. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much <3

randomUser01 likes this.
  6. myuun.

myuun. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers in regards to how long it'll take for her to open up her heart to the empress and the concubines? :blobcry: It makes me so sad in every manwha when a poor little girl can't help but be skeptical of the people around her.

AlmostMeds likes this.
  7. Rei chie

Rei chie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are raws for manhwa.. will delete if not allowed

-REDACTED-

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2023
    mewylve, kakashi61 and Jukki like this.
  8. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any mtl?

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

I’m starting to feel bad with Garam… When will MC call/treat them, brother/uncle/adoptive mom and dads?

10. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh I just saw there have been updates and it isn't a promo anymore:blobcatpeekwall:
    the novel isn't translated right?

11. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was but they stopped at chap 37, which I'm assuming when the "purge" was trending. Now, no one seem to pick it up after

ikhors likes this.
  12. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion

Some comments on Ch.13 on a manhwa aggregator site just mentioned Go Woon/Dawn isn’t the ML. Then who on earth is it? Isn’t he the cover boy?

13. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML just showed up in the manhwa and they're so cute together! I can use some of that wholesome childhood friends to lovers stuff

myuun. likes this.
  14. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who the Male Lead is, who is the one in the manhwa cover

myuun. likes this.
  15. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dawn or goun he is the emperor elite guard he is 12 year old even tho they said dawn is mute he can actually speak he lied

16. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the situation between sanya and the concubines ft. Emperor? Do they really like sanya or what?

17. Karaaaaa

Karaaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently she
    sleepwalks
    what's the deal with that? Like does it have anything to do with the body's past trauma or something

18. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No... it didn't seem they were surprised she was a female. The only thing that bothered them was her age.
    It didn't make much sense tbh. And everyone else treated her having to have the first night with the emperor as normal.

I get that we have a reverse harem, but why would a female child be allowed as a concubine? To be more descriptive: Sanya is not gonna be able to produce an heir with the emperor. And obviously, the empress doesn't seem to be bi, all her other concubine are male. Plus are you telling me the adult male leads were all jealous of a little girl in the og work?

Even in the first chapter of the manhwa, they actually all had an ugly expression when MC fell and the emperor helped her, which is ridiculous. Then the blonde concubine Jo Yoon(?) was jealous and came to make trouble with her the following day o_Oand they even ultimately led to the og!Sanya's death in the og work.

This seems a bit too silly and ridiculous.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2023
    AlmostMeds likes this.
  19. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, this is a made up fantasy universe. It's going to be a little silly. Idk any fantasy webnovel that isn't. Second, there are other adult female concubine. If you look at the chapters where the concubines are convening, there are a few female scattered about the male concubines. It's just the main ones in the OG story are all male.

From what I understand, in this universe, child-making for concubines doesn't seem as important? Tbh, any legitimate heir would have to be pushed out by the Emperor and I highly doubt anyone expects the head of state to push out a baby with every concubine. That would take years and pregnancy is harsh on a woman's body. She'd be basically be out of commission for a good chunk of time.

The way they describe concubines in earlier chapters, it seems like it's more of a political statement of support and an opportunity to gain favor and get their own people (spies disguised as servants) in. Like "Here's a wife/husband from our family, we aren't against you publicly but oop we have spies to tell us wtf is going on". Thus, sending a female doesn't matter as much as you think. Also, it's explained in the first chapter that all concubines inevitably become obsessed with Emperor to the point of becoming idiots. They end up constantly fighting over who gets the Emperor's time and affection. (This is why they're jealous of a kid taking up the Emperor's free time and affection) Basically, the main reason why people marry off their kids is to try to gain favor, try to fly under the political radar, and get spies into the palace.

Where the MC comes in is that she was basically sent to spite the Emperor in a backhanded ways. MC's family is part of the seven most important families. It's imply that her family doesn't necessarily like the emperor and didn't want to send anyone from their family since they're particularly powerful (telekinesis ability). They're the last family to send a concubine and they need to do it, so they send MC as she's an unwanted, illegitimate child who never inherited powers. Even the Emperor was surprised when she heard they sent someone, but she didn't expect they'd send a child. However, she can't sent MC back since that would be rude especially considering how powerful they are. Thus, she has to accept a illegitimate, powerless child as a concubine which could be seen as a slight against her. Also, they technically were able to get a spy (MC's maid) into the palace, so that's another plus for them

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
    DOHere likes this.
  20. Shiirochan

Shiirochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the full MTL to share with me please?? :aww::aww::aww::aww: