Spoiler The Baby isn't Yours/너의 아이가 아니야

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jan 22, 2020.

1. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone better tell us spoiler about this novel because this novel will get manhwa adaptation

Arryetty likes this.
  2. Leiza

Leiza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I gave birth to our daughter thru CS (it was an emergency situation since our baby's heartbeat was getting weaker and weaker), I did not go into labor for long but the pain after the operation was so great for me that I told my husband that if he would still want another child, go have it with another woman. :)

3. Mooniew

Mooniew New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me where I can read this complete in English?

Xienne likes this.
  4. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so frustrating, I bet he only said that because it was unlikely she could get pregnant

Mob Character, Isajin and Xienne like this.
  5. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, he said that because he thinks about how FL would feel bcs she ‘can’t get pregant’, yet she likes children, so he can’t bother her by saying that he likes/wants to have children bcs it was the ‘thing she would never have’

6. AddictedToManga

AddictedToManga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awww... my heart is crying.

awww... so sad.

Xienne and maamhua like this.
  7. radi.shh

radi.shh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know how ml's parents react to the child?? cause they seem kinda rude

8. Powu

Powu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel completed? I really wanna read some father-son scenes :aww:

9. MscrazyKiki

MscrazyKiki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can you find the Chinese translation? Hopefully there are more

10. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter??
    Spoiler PLEASE:aww::cautious:(y)

11. Lady Lullaby

Lady Lullaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm quite concerned why no spoilers has been released about the ML's family's reception of MC and baby... is it because ML decided to cut off relations with them or something hopefully relatively mild?
    because, I'm pretty sure if they were rude/condescending there should be some reaction from the readers, right?

the MC is direct descendant of the fairy king. on the other hand, the ML's maternal family line has been so proud of having elven blood... MC'll definitely strengthen their family's claim of elven ancestry. They should want her in the family and to have more kids (pretty sure ML might have concerns because of the pain he saw MC went through)... or maybe that's why... they want them to have more kids but ML doesn't want to cause any more pain for MC so he would probably leave the Duchy...? being an archmage and general couple, pretty sure they won't be lacking in anything (money, influence, etc.), esp since the ruling monarch needs them.
    hopefully some kind soul would send spoilers about ML's family, their reaction, ML's action, and how the stuff gets resolved? (人*´∀`)。*゚+

12. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii spoiler please? About the baby and ml mother! Thank you in advance

NekoOnesan likes this.
  13. Ashree

Ashree Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi... Can someone tell me where can I read its completely, translated in english...

Thank you...

14. sslsdm

sslsdm Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. daviemae

daviemae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some kind soul share some raws to me?

The English translation I read ended at chp 59 and my earliest estimate is that chp 60 will come in a month. I tried and miserably failed to make a Kakao page account, so I can't get the raws myself. The depravity even lead me to just scour the comment section instead and found that: (please take this with a truck load of salt)

• The story has ended with 187 chapters (this includes side stories, I think) and it's a happy ending for our leads.
    • Our FL and ML's eldest is named 샤이크, MTL gave Shaikh, which is probably a combination of his parent's names.
    • Shaikh was born weighing 4.8 kg. For context, newborn babies typically weigh 2.5 to 4.5 kg, so he's pretty big for a newborn.
    • There's this character called 드레아, or Drea, that keeps popping up in the comments. I think this is the dragon
    • Shaikh is going to have younger sibling and their age difference is small.
    • Shaikh takes after his father. This is pretty obvious in the cover art but I guess even their personalities are the same?

16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls? :blob_plusone:

17. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Drea is a baby dragon and Shasha (the FL & ML’s son’s nickname) imprints her since Drea ‘hatched’ around the same time as Shasha. Drea was adopted by ML’s assisstant (or something like this, fellow mage)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    Lady Lullaby, Viliel, Eraien and 6 others like this.
  18. Mob Character

Mob Character Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (This really makes my heartache T~T) "I will tie you to me even if I had to cut off your arms and legs" Kinda gives the impression that ml is a yandere lol (unless he really is a yandere then...heh most likely not)

I- allan basically just admitted he wasn't the father gosh ml is so dense
    oh the irony HAHAHAHAHA

19. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Calia's face turns bright red in an instant.
    Calia's face quickly turned bright red.
    This intimate and earnest touch of his has tickled his whole body, as if immersing his frozen body in warm water.
    "Why are you here, Shyman? You are weird.”
    She flinched and tried to get her hand away from him, but Shyman wouldn't let her go.
    Rather, spread your palms out in the middle
    His kisses, rising gradually, reached his wrists, whose veins were fluttering.
    Shyman's warm breath slowly took over the inside of her wrist.
    The heat turned to heat and heated her up.
    thump thump.thump thump.
    With his lips pressed to the inside of her wrist, Shyman rolled his eyes and looked at Calia.
    Shyman pointed her at a very close distance.
    Calia felt his heart heat up in his gaze.
    Shaman's eyes slowly descended again.
    It was then that Calia realized that I had stopped breathing and was frozen.
    Calia, who exhaled so small that it was invisible to Shaman, was startled once again..
    Shyman's lips, soft as silk and soft as celli, slammed against the inside of Calia's wrist.
    He murmured in a low voice, rubbing his lips against Calia's wrist like a bird that rubs its beak.
    side between them.There was a strange sound of the mucous membranes collided and fell.
    "I decided to change my strategy."
    "what?"
    'What strategy?'
    Shyman looked at Sasha who was sleeping in Kalia's arms for a moment.
    A soft, fluffy smile appeared on his face.
    He still lived on the baby's forehead and kissed.
    The smell of the baby's flesh mixed with the smell of milk penetrated his sense of smell.
    Simon raised his head slowly and said to Calia, who was looking at me with bewildered eyes.
    “I’m afraid to play around, spin around, and wait for you to notice.”
    "......"
    “I love you, Kalia.”
    Until I understood what he meant, I was dumbfounded.
    Her ascent from where you were was expanding very slowly.
    Calia opened her eyes wide as if in disbelief, and looked at Shyman.
    Shyman looked just proud of Calia's surprise.
    “I will show all my petty jealousy in the future, and I will beg you to see me. Until you believe in me, and believe in my love, until I become your husband and lover. Until I get recognized as the father of my child.”
    "......"
    "I intend to seduce you."
    His lips crossed Shasa and stopped right in front of Calia's lips, which were open blankly.
    Shyman's breath tickled Calia's lips.
    Without alcohol or scroll, Kalia's heart was beating abnormally.
    Shyman held her lips.
    He kept his lips pressed, said in a sweet voice.
    Falling asleep between the two
    In a very soft voice, as if singing a lullaby for Sasha.
    As if in a voice that seduces her, as if he were chanting a spell,
    "You just have to fall for me."
    Shyman dug into Calia's lips, which opened defenselessly.
    He could feel his tongue pushing through the frozen mucous membrane of Calia.
    Shyman muttered unheard words with his lips pressed against each other.
    '..that's my future plan, Calia.'

“General Calia?”
    The moment you recognize someone's face projected into the darkness. Without realizing it, Borf said the man's name out loud. I ordered you to bring the dragon's egg, but take the egg that the darkness told you to bring
    He didn't come and came back with only one strange video.
    I was really thinking that it would have failed because it didn't come, so the image the darkness showed was an unexpected harvest.
    Borf looked at the video for a long time while lying loosely, laughing in shock.
    When was it.....Was it when you met at the establishment area for the procurement of munitions?
    Wearing a red uniform with a tight neck, a shadowy face floated under the military cap.
    Beautiful pale green eyes that contrasted with sharp eyes that seemed to have never been curved.
    Even the stubbornly clenched lips and those cold eyes staring at me.
    When he took off his hat to take a closer look, General Calia said, 'If you don't stop there, I will cut off your wrist.'
    That voice with so much flesh that it made the world's Borf Adio not even lift a hand.
    The woman, who acted like a weapon rather than a human, was holding her round belly and clenching her teeth.
    Although the dragon egg was not brought, the darkness that brought a scene that could not be seen anywhere else was extraordinary.
    Borf didn't even recognize her at first sight.
    From the atmosphere with the woman he knew, you.
    It was because she was completely unfamiliar with her clothes, her face full of pain, as well as being different.
    Borf, who had let out a bitter laugh, licked the inside of his ragged mouth with his tongue and glared at Kalia.
    Next to her was another unexpected figure.
    "....There, even the magic duke?” (simon)
    The corners of Borf's eyes, who were still watching the video, curved wildly.
    'That's the seventh.'
    That girl's child is that duke's....
    There were rumors circulating that the two weren't usually dating.
    I wonder if that woman, who used to be harder than a stone, has such feelings, but I don't know the human heart.
    Hasn't someone done that?
    Love is an irresistible force that can subdue even demons.
    “Well, what are you looking at like that?"
    And next to him, there was a black magician who fell in love with the fire of the 7 leak force and hung on him.
    “It’s not a person you know, but someone you need to know in the future."
    Borf, who raised the corners of his mouth at an angle, lowered his eyes languidly.
    The fairy king's face was engraved on his blurred retina.
    Borf's bloody eyes gleamed with life.
    'Why is that guy over there?'
    Perhaps it was the power of the King of Spirits, the darkness could not break in there, but whenever the door was opened, he observed the inside.
    Thanks to this, Borf makes Kali through the dark.
    Two people who appeared when the baby was imminent could be identified.
    The Fairy King and other Fairies standing next to the Fairy King.
    Greed dwelled in Borf's eyes, who were spying on the two of them through the dark gaze.
    Gulp.
    My throat was tight.
    How delicious it would have been if I bit off that cheeky fairy king.
    How sweet would it be to bite on the tough skin and drink the sweet blood that lingers in it?
    What does King Jeong have to do with it? And what is that request, which is strangely resembling General Calia, who is close to that woman?'
    It is difficult to understand all the causal relationships by looking at the fragmentary video, but what is certain is that Calia's birth was related to the Fairy King.
    Maybe it has something to do with her baby?
    'Ira of an angel with the most monstrous destructive power in the empire and a quarter elf wizard called the genius of the century. Even the fairies? Hmm.'
    He stared at the image in the dark with a very interesting face.
    After cutting out the unnecessary scenes, the darkness stopped only in the video to show Borf.
    A little fairy came out and pushed the dark-haired human male into the room.
    Everyone was kicked out except for the dark-haired man who had entered earlier.
    After some time had passed, the magic duke raised his head and hung on the text message, and as soon as the door opened, he went inside and jumped in.
    Into the gap in the moment the door closes, newborn blood was visible.
    Borf's red tongue licked his pale lips and moved greedily.
    Even Calia, who seemed to have passed but was exhausted and leaning on her back, was holding her little baby and looking at her with a beautiful smile she had never imagined.
    'That woman who could make that kind of expression must have feelings too.'
    When Borf burst into laughter, he stood by Damon, who was lying down, frowned.
    “What is it that our prince finds so funny?”
    D. Mon's eyes, which were loosely held in his arms, narrowed.
    I didn't like Borf's attitude, who couldn't take his eyes off the video the darkness showed me earlier.
    Booth got up and pulled the darkness back and quickly looked back at the video that Borf was watching a while ago.
    It seemed as if he knew why the crowd was glaring like that.
    She was also interested when she saw the Magic Duke of Roxas in the Fairy King.
    The attempt to retrieve the dragon's egg was unsuccessful, but something more interesting than that seemed to be happening.
    'But still, I saw Calia holding a baby in the eyes of Damon, who was still dissatisfied with her eyes.
    Borf once mentioned that woman.
    'She's an interesting woman.'
    It was that kind of smile back then.
    A smile that shows a lot of interest and lacks curiosity.
    After that, Daemon secretly followed after General Calia of the Roxas Empire.
    Unfortunately, there was very little information.
    The information provided on the surface is about the same extent.
    But I really enjoyed looking at her photos.
    Perhaps the person who can remember Calia's face more clearly than my lover, Borf, is himself.
    'Because I don't like it.'
    Dimon reached out and covered the eyes of Borf, who was staring directly at the image.
    Then he stretched out his head, put it in his ear, and gave a soft warning.
    “You know that if you betray me, you will die too, Borf?”
    I knew that Lyric and Borf's ambitions were not without self-confidence.
    Although Borf was a contract with a higher-level demon, he was the only warlock who could control the demons with his hands.
    Her magic trick is Lyric's 'Experiment' and It was the most appropriate means to the 'goal'.
    Borf is like Lyric's clone. You won't be able to leave me useful.
    Borf smiled as he took the hand of Demon who was covering Borf's eyes and lowered it.
    “How can I betray you? There is no one more attractive to me than you.”
    He grabbed her by the neck and kissed her open lips.
    Damon responded enthusiastically, putting his hand around his neck as if satisfied.
    Borf's eyelids, which had gone down as if they were closing their eyes, rose again.
    He looked directly at the image stopped in the darkness behind the demon he embraced.
    I could see a baby crying, shaking all over, and Calia with a swollen face and a tearful smile.
    Borf's eyes stared at it tenaciously, as if imprinting it.
    “Borff.”
    Borf, who hugged the body of his deep-seated lover, concentrated on the kiss as if he had ever done it.
    Just MTL guys. I hope I can do this religiously.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  20. MChan92

MChan92 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG Thank you so much!!
    Do you have spoilers about their second night? adkfka :D