Spoiler The Baby isn't Yours/너의 아이가 아니야

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twistingfeelings, Jan 22, 2020.

1. FortuneS

FortuneS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou guys for spoiler!!I really wanted to know how they'd meet again and what's shymon reaction would be!!

(Well, althought based on the title, I think when they reunite Kalia wouldn't told Shymon directly about the baby)

Haiting1536 and Xienne like this.
  2. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i have the link please? :cookie::aww:

KiseonYi, LuvRomanceYas and syofiaa like this.
  3. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while after the last update... though it's not like it's been a month.

Thanks for the spoilers noona(s)!!
    (σ≧▽≦)σ

Xienne likes this.
  4. Sadistic Nyx

Sadistic Nyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humming and the doctor (male) brought the dragon egg to the lord but I think something is wrong with the lord... Probably possessed or something...

The egg don't allow the lord to touch it so the lord made them stay till the mage come here.

In the middle of the night, the lord go and find Humming and was kicked in his dick by Humming. That is when our dear...... SIMON APPEARED..... Muahahahahah

(P. S. Meanwhile, Kalia is alone at her home in the countryside....)

5. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like Shyman finally sees Calia in Ch60... I skipped over the past chapters so I’m not rlly sure what happened before~

-Calia senses there was a person on the door so she grabs her sword and guards
    - The door suddenly opens and it hits Calia who is dropped in the ground w her sword
    - It turns out it was Shyman
    - Later Calia is on the bed and Allan is taking care of her (the doctor)
    - Shyman wants to rush to her but Humming told him not to
    - He notices that Calia was holding her belly

At one point, though, the painful pain he had often suffered turned into me painful as if squeezing the uterus. Kalia felt the cold sweat running on her cheeks, and she thought it was never a pain. The body was squeezed violently as it was preparing to release the baby. The baby in the stomach struggled as if feeling the movement of the womb trying to push itself out. “Oh, uh, uh.” Clink! Callia eventually focused on breathing, missing the sword she was holding.

Inhale deeply with your back bent, focusing only on the fact that this pain is coming to an end. Allen said Shasha was exceptionally big. He said that he was already much heavier than other babies, but the struggle to come out wasn't too strong. In the meantime, while chewing on the inside of her lips with a pale face, Kalia thought that Shasha was strong and was glad. Just then, the throbbing door opened like a false statement.

It was a locked door, but it opens neatly like a lie. As if the door wasn't locked from the beginning. The indoor air warmed by the fireplace was cut, and the wet air that had been wet by the rain came through. 'I'm sorry.' As my frowning eyes shook, I opened the door and looked at the foot of the person who stepped inside.

Her gaze followed the man's clean shoes and white pants. Before even knowing who it was, the scent of the opponent with the rainwater stimulated the sense of smell. Refreshing, clean and extremely sexy body. It has been a long time, but it was a nostalgic fragrance that was not unfamiliar at all. Eventually, Kalia's gaze slowly reached the man's chin. As I climbed over the stiff neck and climbed over the straight, sharp jaw line, I could see the lips that were always thick and moist.

It was. Alas, she knew those lips. When I kiss my mouth with spiteful words, my lips become softer and sweeter than anything else in the world. Pain stained forehead swelled in surprise for a moment. I saw a man who came in just one step through the open door. A man who is so intrigued on the spot with just one step of how surprised he is. "you……."

His silver hair smashed in a mess as the wind came in with the rain. Her pale cheeks and swaying eyes stared at her blankly. The man who stood up and turned into a stone without even daring to come. A man who is looking at her crouched while holding onto a large boat. “….… Shayman. ”Shayman grabs Mansak's belly and sweats her cold sweat,

I was staring with a pale face like a body.

Dawn with heavy rain. In the thundering thunder, Shayman stood in front of a white brick house. It was a small, lovely house that was very different from the mansion of Kalia in the capital. The small window on the wall is covered by a white curtain, but it leaks out

Was not covered until the orange fire. The small window seemed to be the living room. The orange color of the fireplace shook. Shaman stood at the door, squeezing and stretching his tense fists. The whole body was getting soaked in the flying rain, but I didn't care. … … It's good to go, but please promise one. Never surprise Kaelia. No matter what he looks like,

Please don't be afraid. Please. ”Humming asked Shayman to leave, begging. What would Kalia look like so eagerly to ask? Have you seriously injured somewhere else again? Or maybe someone cursed? If not that… … … . Did he even lean out of speech? My head was complicated. I couldn't guess why. The man who held Kalia's hands tenderly. The person who is Allen

Apparently a doctor. Are you feeling bad enough to go with your doctor? Even for that reason, Kalia was not the reason for leaving him, the empire. With the fireplace on, she was most likely on the ground floor. Recalling Humming's earnest request not to surprise Kalia, Shayman carefully raised his hand and took a brief deep breath and knocked on the door with his cold fist.

Smart. Shayman's heart shook as the door knocked. The higher the circle, the more the body's function developed as well as any other tests. The sensitive hearing caught someone beyond the door. Sigh. It seemed that the thumping heart would pop out of the ribs. If it wasn't Humming's warning, he ran inside and held her like a beast and hugged it until he was choked.

I would have abandoned it, but he was patient. I wonder if you will ever see her sick, and I'm afraid that Kalia will be surprised and look at me with a little eye. If Hana Kahlia sent a staring eye towards me, Shaman's heart must have broken. “Who are you?”… … … Callia. It was Callia's voice. Shayman bites his lips in the blackness of his neck.

I couldn't answer her words asking, but I only knocked on the door once again, just breathing. Crying, the feeling of soaring made her urgent to knock on the door. Open the door. ”I barely opened her throat and called her, but it was so small that I couldn't even reach over the door. The voice from scratching his throat was rough. She had no answer. He didn't even open the door.

Did he not hear his voice? if not… . Only Shayman's heart burned. “Calia.” He called her name with a bit more enthusiasm. I thought it was too long since I called this name towards her, not in the air. It wasn't a few years, it wasn't a few decades, but it was just a horrible month for Shayman. Shaman hesitates like that

Then, I heard a sound dropping to the floor. It was Shaman who was surprised by the clink. The face that I lifted up was white. Ripples broke out in my mind, and I opened the door without my knowledge. Beyond the empty, open door, warm warmth hit him first. The next thing to look at is Kalia crouching with her knife dropped.

Was. She was unfamiliar in a night dress, but she didn't feel strange. What's more surprising than that. '… … Please don't stop him no matter what you look like. That round belly she is hugging tightly.

Humming's voice scratched Shayman's ear.

6. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to read it in kakao... 1 free chap per day though but if you’re new you get to do a roulette where you can earn coins..

Create kakao acct and then for me I made an apple id based in Kr, so i was able to download the app..

Xienne, Aymee, The1Rin and 4 others like this.
  7. Sadistic Nyx

Reading List:
    Link
    To add in about Kalia finding missing children in the elf forest. Kalia fought with some mutilated demon? Monster? made by the antagonist and killed them. The crown prince could feel that some of them died so he went into the forest to check the situation.

There, he met the elf king and they had a fight. Elf king tried to capture him while he tried to escape and welp, he escaped.

I think his comrade or servant tell him that someone left with the dragon egg. Now, they are out for the dragon egg... Welp...

(I feel like this has some connection for the lord who's suppose to be kind and benevolent and have good reputation acting weirdly uh....)

Humming described that the lord have some eerie shadow and sometime have like snake? in the eye.... But I'm not sure....

8. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh dear oh dear... the excerpt for the summary is here!!

KiseonYi and sj2126 like this.
  9. Sadistic Nyx

Reading List:
    Link

Yayyy thank youuu oh my... I really did have a feeling simon will meet Kalia soon during the dragon egg arc.... Good thing he did hehe XD

10. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe thank you too. Actually it was thanks to your spoilers that I just skipped the chapters before, you already detailed it for us~~ <3

Thank you for all your spoiler, its also why i got interested in this novel after reading them ;);)

DOHere, Xienne, Marie_0720 and 6 others like this.
  11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So according to excerp from novel, Simon meet Kalia when she's almost in labour?

12. orientalfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure, but I think it’s most likely she fainted/got pained because the door hit her or something? She’s not in labour yet, I think.

Will copy Ch61 tomorrow and edit it so we can see what happens next hehe

KiseonYi, DOHere, Viliel and 17 others like this.
  13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :aww:

DOHere, sj2126 and orientalfairy like this.
  14. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for sharing:cry::LOL::LOL:

sj2126 likes this.
  15. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Addition~
    I think the lord is controlled by the black magic of the antagonist cause Humming described the room "very dark despite sunny outside the window", and there're something black goes into the lords body and was cast out by the dragon's power for awhile
    And the monster Kalia fight with is made by putting the fairy's core into the monster' body

KiseonYi, Haiting1536, its0k and 18 others like this.
  16. sj2126

sj2126 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:Thank you so much :aww::aww:

17. ellecram

ellecram Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks very much

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020
    sj2126 likes this.
  18. flamingorangesoof

flamingorangesoof Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does Simon find out the baby is his?

19. salaza189

salaza189 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mamy thanks for your wonderful spoilers, @ajw @orientalfairy @Sadistic Nyx
    You are my shining stars during this depressing quarantine time :blobgift:

Just some small details from the new translation on wattpad:
    - Simon's maternal grandmother is an elf. If Kalia is half-elf, the baby will have a very high percentage of Elf blood. Maybe that's why he's so strong
    - They are both at least 26 y/o. They met when they were both 6y/o, and more than 20 years have passed

20. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since Simon didn't know this is a doctor who take cares Kalia, he only heard that others think he"is very gentle to his wife(Kalia), they look like a lovely couple"
    So upon seeing him, Simon is filled with envy and wanted to kill him or make him disappear
    But then" what if Kalia is really in love with him? She'll be sad if I harm him"
    Simon love Kalia so much that he don't want to hurt her, although he think it is impossible for this guy being her lover
    "Anyway, I still got chance to get rid of him, so I shall first observe how important is he to Kalia"