Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Riftan is a softie

Riftan is a softie Spoiler Hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Not, the English tl is still on chapter 92, still have a looong way to go

2. zj3141

zj3141 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if only i could read korean:blob_teary:

3. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    Read the mtl using papago, but it's tiring

4. ofhkf

ofhkf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know where do you read?

5. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it on kakaopage, but you can checl woopread, they translate this novel

6. Scarletheart

Scarletheart New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 94 chapters on Webnovel. They are free right now. There are in English

7. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me which chapter did they know that leblaine is the 4th child? please :aww::aww: And could u also share the name of the website too? I really wanna read it im dying of curiousity here:blobpensive::blob_teary::blob_teary:

hots for lucas likes this.
  8. hots for lucas

hots for lucas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s around chapters 185-186 if i remember correctly. actually chapters 180-186 are all related to that. soo good!

as for websites, there’s an mtl site called jpmtl.com
    but it’s only until chapter 270 (this novel in korean is completed and has 366 chapters) and the translations are bad sup to you if you can bear w it.

woopread officially (well, not sure abt that but the translations are good, not mtl) translates this and has reached chapter 98 alrdy

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  9. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww::aww:

hots for lucas likes this.
  10. Lizabeth Heraloth Nullede

Lizabeth Heraloth Nullede New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone please tell me where you are finding all of these chapters? I'm kind of confused about where you are finding these chapters and I wanna read more of this novel. (By the way, keep up with the spoilers, I love them.)

11. Riftan is a softie

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from the original site (kakaopage)

Epona C likes this.
  12. Lizabeth Heraloth Nullede

Lizabeth Heraloth Nullede New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!

13. whitemoon

whitemoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if this story not as popular as the other Korean web novel? Will there be any adaptation into a webtoon one day? Other novels seem to have their own adaptation despite not ended yet.

14. BrytteM

BrytteM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, now that I have been reading the novel on Woopreads, that there was a confusion between Mina (the other child of destiny and the ultimate antagonist, Isekaid into the world apparently?) and Mireille, aka that prostitute the Duke of Vallua contracted with the help of the Church to pretend to be their real daugther, thing that was obtained by an apparently very dangerous procedure by the Church (named golden elixir I think) that gave her the appearance of someone who very easily passed as the daughter of Rielle, the last duchess.

Somehow the duke of Vallua aka the scummy scholar family who abused Leblaine in her second life (remembered, at least), knew that the child was supposed to have a scar in the back of her neck or something.

ANYHOW the reason she passed the magical tests was because Johann had been attacked earlier on (we meet him first dealing with the very aftereffect of the attack) and some of his mana got stolen.

They used that mana from Johann (a Dubbled, obvs) to have her pass as one. Veronica, aka the magnificent perpetual teen magical genius of the extended Dubbled fam, was able to tell.

Added icky factors:
    * Yes, the Duke of Vallua was one of Mireille's clients. One of her primary ones at that.
    * Yes, the church turned a 30-something prostitute into a 9-year old-looking girl. The process is apparently super dangerous because after a while it will literally melt the individual's flesh.
    * The Duke of Vallua bought orphans (HEAVILY IMPLIED that one of the siblings of Sera's, Leblaine's criminal administrator who handles the Top of Hope on her behalf), sacrificed them to summon devils, and used their power to mingle the stolen mana from Johann into said transformed prostitute.
    * Said prostitute actively tried to ruin Leblain with a White Lotus act that gave us all Trashta war flashbacks, and even went as far as demanding to sleep in the same bed as the Duke of Dubbled, aka our Best Daddy Theodore.
    Given that she looked like his possible daughter, her intentions are only extra sus.

After the whole ordeal (Leblaine managed to catch her dumping dye in the middle of the night and got her to admit the detts while everyone was hidden by the darkness), those who had even thought she could be the daughter (Javelin, Lea, etc) felt AWFUL.
    Leblaine, after comforting Papa Dubbled, went to the dungeons and tortured Mireille with the sheer strength of her divine power, getting more deets into who sent her and the like.

When Henry and Isaac came down to torture some other involved criminals, she said the Chamberlain had tortured the girl, potentially to keep up her innocent face towards her brothers. Did not seem bothered by the screams as she went out.

I love her so much y'all

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  15. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this from MTL.
    Explains how Leblaine got Lane, a spherical articulated doll with a special nucleus.
    Lane is very clingy to Leblaine and the Chairman has to stop him.
    Blaine checked Lane's memory of Duchess Vallua and praised Lane for a good job. Lane was acting like a good dog. Lol
    Lane and Duchess Vallua went to a race track to bet on a horse. The first bet let her win lots of money but the duchess got greedy and instead lost a lot more. She borrowed almost 3M from Lane but still kept on losing. And yes, the race was planned by Leblaine Blaine gained lots of gold coins from the fixed race.
    Blaine got a new batch of jewels and she is looking for one that will enable her to summon a devil.

16. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S SO TIRING FOR MTLING WITH PAPAGO (but i can't stop bcs baby leblaine so badass)
    Can anybody tell me anothers method?

AnniePoo likes this.
  17. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find the raws?? I can't even open kakao...

18. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG so what is the duke and the brothers reaction after they believe her ?

19. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently up to date with this story and I decided to check out all the spoilers. After reading it, I have to say I am in love with the ML. Of course I stan the MC but the ML truly loves her. Imagine constantly going back in time or creating parallel universes to help her so she can stop dying. Also becoming a devil so she could make a wish. Like my heart. He truly only thinks about her which is why they're perfect for each other, Although the brothers and father does not want the MC to leave them, I would be proud to know that there was someone so devoted to her because I know she would be happy and safe. Honestly, we're still on chapter 102 but Adrian is already a great ML deduced for the spoilers.

zhaf0606, AnniePoo, Elliana and 4 others like this.
  20. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read it free, but i recommend to use browser or chrome so you can screenshot and mtl it. (Maybe like 10 last chapter pay to read? Dunno i'm still stuck at chapter 200 something.)
    I read it from kakao korean version, you need to login first to read it (if its not R15+ you don't need any korean number)
    There's a website that mtled it up to chap 270 (jpmtl).