Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaa!!!
    I think Adrian will certainly be the top favorite ML in the future!!! (When the manhwa released).
    I just wished the quality of the manhwa's art would be constantly good because the novel got a really2222 amazing plot.

2. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely - he did everything he could for her. Plus the author really planned this story thoroughly because everything is linked and it's soo cool.
    Also, it's been confirmed there is going to be a manhwa? When is the release date? I too hope the art is good like Leblaine better be super cute like she is described as in the novel

BrytteM and engengeng19 like this.
  3. staerrynight

staerrynight New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Her brothers came back from academia right after she got adopted. Issac (3rd child) immediately admired her after some compliments. It took Henry (2nd child) for a while due to being suspicious of her. Henry opened to her after the MC helping him with an abusive teacher. I don't know the first interaction with the eldest yet.

4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading the translations so I already got it, but thanks!

5. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Waa, sorry for the super late reply :(. I heard that this novel got an adaptation (but their art style might change bcs the artist got scouted for other manhwa first, but i forgot what manhwa:facepalm:. Since i heard the news from a months ago probably? Cmiiw).
    And yea, no other news so far. Maybe still discussing about the artist? :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

The Duke's reaction really mature just like a good daddy (well before Leblaine became Dubbled, daddy kinda neglecting the dubbled brothers. Well yea... not really neglecting, but you'll know his character development as a father figure). He's listened to Leblaine, not judging her, and told her he believes in her that she would eventually opening her heart for dubbled family. On this point daddy became a better dad for Leblaine and even for 3 dubbled brother! (He's became more even perfect, My Lord:blobmelt:).
    Johann and Henry really shocked and hardened after hear Leblaine's truth at first, but after Ishaac told 'so that's why Leblaine so mature even she's eat carrots well, and no matter what Leblaine will always be his sister' Johan and Henry loosened up.
    Even Ishaac told 'if this is Leblaine's 4th life is that mean that Leblaine is my older sister?' :blobrofl: so Johann and Henry laughed at him.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    MarBoh, Th.ay, Zeref_96 and 11 others like this.
  6. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh Isaac is very funny

BrytteM and engengeng19 like this.
  7. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he's funny!
    And I love it how he isn't abusive towards Leblaine even if in the novel he is described as war lover, love to beat up his friends in academy, and got too much stamina:blobjoy: (even before they got close).
    [Well Ishaac totally being a sweetheart toward Leblaine in his way :blobbunny:]

nurul amelia likes this.
  8. Just_Call_Me_Leanne

Just_Call_Me_Leanne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys I just want to say thank you for all the spoilers. I'm glad I found this story. (It took me months to find this cuz I was like I found the promo on pins and I can't find it again :cry:). Anyways, just wanna say thank you HAHHAA (I don't usually seek for spoiler but HAHAHA I love this and I'm not even restricting myself to look for spoilers :LOL:) Imma just leave this here and wait for the english trans to get finished (probably wait a year or two but mehh it's worth it.;))

engengeng19 likes this.
  9. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m just wondering.... what happened to Lane??? XD he was such a cool puppet. Does the duke know about him too?

10. chavizka

chavizka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there anyone who has the raw:aww:? I need it from ch 270 till the end:blob_teary:

please:blobmelt::blobmelt:

crystalleciel likes this.
  11. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen after the pope kidnap leblaine?
    I assumed it's near the ending? I just finish ch 270 and can't find the rest, really want to know the rest of the story :blobconfounded:

quarantine is good and Alniyat like this.
  12. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    Go read it on Kakaopage (it's free 1ch/day and for the 10 lastest chapters you can make 2 new account for free tickets!).
    You can do MTL by yourself, just ss it (i'm using the Kkp website version) and use Papago. And trust me it's worth it :blobokhand:.

crystalleciel likes this.
  13. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    The last scene where Lane showing in the plot is when the cardinal want to hurt Leblaine. Lane being modified to have some kind of shield purpose so the cardinal's attack toward Leblaine failed.
    I think the duke knows of Lane's existence? But yea, the author never confirm it :hmm:blobmelt_thumbs

lan2001h and rainychic like this.
  14. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaaaa thank you! Does he survive >0> HE BETTA, he promised to strangle the chairmans neck

15. engengeng19

Reading List:
    Link
    OFCCC! Do you think our Leblaine will got caught in such a clumsy trap? Our baby is always 10 steps ahead so yea:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobsmirk:

16. Kopo

Kopo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't planning on looking for spoilers, 'cuz I really LOVE this novel but still... I did it :notlikeblob:
    And our dear Adrian--- I didn't expect the route of his character:aww: He did everything for our baby Leblaine.((I thought he'll be just the typical ml---tho kinda typical but with a little bit of spice:cookie::bloblove:)) reminds me of one novel that I've read, tho that story is kind of depressing wherein the mc also regressed for how many times but still died at the end. :blobsad: Also I didn't expect the pope--:blobtired::blobdead:

engengeng19 and Mikaa like this.
  17. ksy3097

ksy3097 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened????

18. love like honey

love like honey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for those great spoilers...
    And can I be a little bit greedy because i want the whole chapter when leblaine tells the duke everything...
    And thank in advance

Kopo likes this.
  19. hsyakt

hsyakt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i mtled the final chapter:blobsweat: sorry but this is pure mtl too lazy to correct but please enjoy it :blob_sunglasses: also can anyone told me what chapter does leblaine proposes to adrian...:hmm:
    Episode 365
    Two months later.
    As soon as I had a month-long vacation, I was busy preparing for the coronation.
    The declaration of the founding of Korea was early, but the coronation had been postponed until I returned.
    I objected to some of my subjects, but most agreed.
    If I am a hero and the first contributor to the founding of the country, I will be a symbol of peace or something.
    Yeah, you didn't expect me back in three years.
    For that reason, Dad was still wearing a Dupled family crown.
    Chul-soo is very excited.
    "It's my first time attending a coronation."
    "The king of your world coronates.
    Don't you?"
    "It's an appointment ceremony, and very few people take the time to go directly to it."
    "I see."
    I checked the papers the whole time I answered.
    My family was really busy preparing for the coronation of King Konkuk.
    eot
    We had to make a proper contribution to those who contributed to the foundation.
    Some aristocrats have already been crowned at the founding ceremony, but the title and title have yet to be confirmed, but will be decided this time. The temporary position will be confirmed.
    Cheol-soo, who heard the reason why me, my brothers, and my mom and dad couldn't take a proper rest at all, recalled his head.
    "So that the servants could reach the threshold.
    Looks like you're in and out of the palace."
    "Yes, most of all..."
    I put papers on my chin and muttered.
    "Now that we've built up the appearance of the country, we're starting an internal fight."
    "I'm ignoring you."
    "Right."
    I answered and beckoned to Raina.
    "Laina, have you finished checking with the development department?"
    "Of course, when the coronation is not broadcast, there's no problem with the police. By the way, my princess."
    Last year
    "Huh?"
    Reina grinned, and my four maids brought in a huge bouquet of flowers.
    It was a really, really big bouquet. As much as the four of us.
    I saw a bunch of flowers full of wild flowers.
    He opened his eyes round.
    "What's this?"
    "There's a card in there."
    I quickly checked the card.
    [With love] Your sea cucumber.
    "Oh, my. It's Adrian.
    It seemed to botherhim that I proposed first.
    I'm giggling, I'm giggling, a bunch of wildflowers.
    I looked lovingly. Reina said in a friendly voice.
    "It looks like we've moved the whole flower garden.
    Looking still at the orchids, silver drop flowers, violets, and many other wild flowers, I exclaimed, "Ah...."
    The maids asked.
    "Why?"
    "Well, it's a secret."
    "What?"
    "I'll leave this memory to myself."
    Those were the flowers that were blooming on the mountain that I first met Adrian.
    It's quite romantic.
    The maids said, "That's too much!" in a bolmen voice, but when the grinning Raina clapped her hands and said, "Come on, disband!" she was forced to disperse.
    A day before the coronation.
    My daily life was still peaceful.
    The day of the coronation.
    "Uh, uh, what should I do?"
    Seria was more nervous than I was and was at a loss. Louis Nuanoke kindly swept his back, but his hands shook when he was contemplated.
    Should this be the case with Seshe on the top of Hope, famous for her liver size?"
    When I said it, Seria made me cry.
    "But I'm not a nobleman!"
    "You're a contributor to the crisis of Dupled by cashing in all of your youth. You deserve the title."
    "But the lady at the top, no, she was a royal lady, and I did what I was told to do..."
    "You're the one who suffered more than I did. Without you, there was no top of the hoop."
    "Dear..."
    As soon as she cried, a video stone came up in the air. The beginning of the coronation.
    Ali was a signal.
    The hall where the coronation took place was a peculiar structure.
    From the stairs in the center, the road was connected to the east, west, south, and north in an X-shaped shape.
    My brother and sister settled at every end of the road, east, west, south, and north.
    It's me in the east.
    Ishark to the west.
    Henry in the south.
    John in the north.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    The trumpet cried.
    When Dad and Mom showed up, huge people bent their knees at once. And with the image stones shining, the broadcasts set up all over Dupled began.
    Our respective palaces appeared behind us at the end of the road from east to west.
    John and his courtiers wore a cape engraved with a scale pattern on their backs. It's about correcting principles and logic.
    I said meaning.
    Henry and his courtiers put lunar and cloud-shaped capes on their backs. I was told it meant to protect Dubleed even in the dark.
    Ishark and his courtiers cross-shaped double swords. It is worthy of Ishaq's ambition to become the guardian of the country.
    woo
    And me and my courtiers...
    'Etwal?' 'Etwal's pattern.'
    I'm an Etwal, too.
    I didn't forget the blessing that the gentle god gave me.
    In a world without God, I and my descendants will defend this country on behalf of a gentle God.
    Every time the drum rang, my father and mother took one step up the stairs and were asked by the aristocrats who kept their seats.
    56 steps,
    That's the number of manor in Dupled.
    That's why you're guarding those stairs.
    The aristocrat, 56 of whom will guard the burial ground,
    It's a sound.
    Most of them were family members such as Dubos, Misaq, and Nuanok, and some of the founding contributors were Juliet, who became the developing state's Weil and Ina Mataap.
    Invitees from other countries watched their fathers and mothers answering questions.
    From Mohas, Juliet's sister, who became the new king herself came. It's something to be thankful for.
    Friends from the Odis Academy from the Weiss, Gahong and Atar tribes, and from the Empire...
    I met Adrian's gaze. Adrian grinned and I smiled face to face. Cecilia and Tree waved slightly behind Adrian.
    Cecilia became Empress. Her nephew, Tree, remained in the Empire. family
    I don't want to be separated from the department, and I'll stay and protect the children of the beggar.
    The last person to ask the king and queen was the chairman.
    "Can you be a strong monarch who is not swayed by external pressure and defend this country?"
    Dad and mom looked at each other. When my mom laughed, my dad, who looked a little cold, shed a smile. In fact, he must have been nervous.
    Dad answered.
    "I give my whole life.
    Mom also said.
    "I've given my whole life."
    As Nuanoke stepped down and Mom and Dad climbed the final staircase, a thunderous applause broke out.
    Just come from the square with a view in the distance! I heard a shout.
    It was a very normal child to crown his mother and father with gold.
    A squeaky, four-year-old little girl who lives on the street.
    | Subjects were told by Baal, the most powerful demon, to receive a crown or to wear a coffin on their own, but the father shook his head firmly.
    Some people kick their tongues for being stubborn, but I vaguely knew why my dad was stubborn.
    That child reminded me of my previous lives.
    So perhaps the fact that the father insisted on a normal child meant that no one of the people of Dubleed would go through the trash can hungry.
    At the same time, it meant that the people were king.
    And...
    It means showing respect for my life.
    My heart was full.
    The days when I whispered to myself that my hardship would be fine tomorrow have come today.
    The child chattered, as he learned for a few days in the castle.
    "Your Majesty, be a good king."
    With the hearts of the people.
    "Yes."
    As the wind blew, petals and leaves fell from the elja tree surrounding the outer hall were scattered.
    The glitter that began at the end of the tree became a light and wrapped around the tree.
    My eyes were round and I looked at Adrian.
    It must be a gift from Gremory.
    Adrian smiled faintly and nodded.
    And knights appeared in front of our brother and sister who took the end of the road.
    It was our turn to be asked questions, and it was Leah who appeared before me.
    Leah, who met Reina again, put aside her life as a substitute, and re-entered her path.
    In recent months, they have fought monsters with them in the mountains near Dubleed Castle to protect their people.
    I've been dealing with monsters, and I've been trying to kill her.
    There was a lot of sneeze, and everywhere the light of the elk tree touched, the wound disappeared like a bird's flesh.
    "Let the king be the foundation of the kingdom. While breathing, would you put the country before anything else?"
    "Yes."
    The sword of the north has been lifted.
    "I will not hesitate to do anything bad, but to dream of a nation's revival rather than its own good.
    "Yes."
    The sword of the south has been lifted.
    that
    "For the sake of the well-being of our country, shall we not waste our lives, but defend our country against foreign enemies?"
    "Yes!"
    The sword of the west has been collected.
    And it's my turn.
    The people I loved for the first time in my life asked. "Do you love this country?"
    It was a different question from my brothers. I.
    With my eyes wide open, I looked up at Leah.
    Leah asked again with a smile that she loved the most.
    "How much do you love this country?"
    My heart was full and my breath was shaking.
    I felt like I was going back to being a kid.
    All
    Get your wounded hand in the maid's uniform.
    I feel like I'm under her in the form of a four-year-old, with a big Leah in front of me.
    "A lot."
    "A lot. A lot!"
    People who answered like children and saw me burst into laughter.
    A laugh was heard from the square, too. Some cried as if they were moved, and some looked at me with proud expressions.
    Thump, thump, thump, thump!
    The drum cried and the father in the gold crown took a step forward and shouted.
    Wale, Veronica and Juliet reached up the stairs and his voice rang out loud.
    "Listen."
    The people bowed their heads.
    "Jim's choice of national title as Doubled is not to honor the family that has finally been achieved."
    Dad, you look around people and you know,
    It was.
    "I gave my family name to all my people, sharing the pride of being undaunted by any external pressure and adversity as long as I lived. Listen to the people of Dubleed. Jim promises not to bow his head to any other country in my people. I will consider you my children, and I will put faith and ideals first."
    My father smiled tenderly.
    "Now who will see that villain?"
    I looked at my brothers at the end of the road everywhere.
    Now who sees them as villains?
    I smiled spotlessly at the villains I raised.
    We have overcome a great deal of adversity. There will probably be a lot of adversity in the future.
    But I will never be discouraged and move on.
    Sometimes it's a pointless challenge, so you're pointing fingers, falling, hurting, but you give up.
    Won't lose.
    Because everyone has a chance, and I know that if I struggle desperately, I can seize it.
    History will tell in the future.
    So they lived happily ever after.
    -and,
    A sunny day in the distant future.
    The curly-haired girl walked down the aisle with a glum look on her face.
    The child with his shoulders curled up looked scared, but when he heard a popular sound from behind his back, he turned his head.
    "Renosha."
    A woman with brown curly hair walking from behind her child's back stared at her with wide open eyes.
    "Oh, oh, homma..."
    "You peed on the bed?"
    "Everything, it wasn't sweet! It wasn't sweet!"
    As the child fell flat, a handsome Chinese and Chinese man with blond hair walked from the end of the hallway.
    "Don't be so hard on me."
    "Three times this week. You can't be educated if you just love your child, Adrian."
    "But..."
    "So after telling me a scary story,
    I told you not to put me to sleep."
    The child, who was being wary of his father when his mother scolded him, said.
    "Lunosa asked me to do it. But it's fun to talk about God and the fun... don't scold me, dad.
    As soon as the child made a cry, a loud voice came from downstairs.
    "Little girl! The most handsome uncle is here!"
    "I'm the handsome one."
    "Renosha, I brought you a present."
    There was a "wow!" sound to see if someone had pushed them. And then followed by the loudest rant.
    "My dog! Here's your money!"
    "Boo, you ran away again! How much will you be scolded by your mother this time!"
    "My dog, I bought a toy store.
    Sweet!"
    When the woman burst into a groovy grin, the child clasped her pants.
    "Lunosa Mere...?
    The woman looked at the child with thin eyes and laughed as if she could not help it.
    And I held him up and I said,
    "No, I love you so much."
    "I like Lunosa, Lunosa."
    The child's expression brightened at once. shouted the child with his arms raised.
    "I love you, princess!"
    The blonde man smiled and asked, "Dad?" and the child laughed.
    The happy days were still going on.

[Baby raises villains] 完結] (i dunno why the author use chinese but the untranslated characters is end btw)

20. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i don't understand but still trying to understand it So Leblaine (Risette) 's mother is still alive? and dublede finally became independent and became a country of its own? then what is the meaning of the dialogue below? is leblaine married and have children?

dahlia_lia likes this.