LCD The Bad Man System Collapse

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by The Hamster Overlord, Mar 16, 2020.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a new qt story that still doesn't have a thread of its own. I'm here to fix it cause the story deserves a thread.
    616 feel that as a 24-carat pure Bad Man System, bad men’s tasks are much better than being a goody two shoes. It can be completed by just pulling any passer-by. However, it pulled Lu Ze.

616, “Ahhhhh why you are doing this? Why are you spoiling her?! You’re a bad man, it’s just a matter of letting her die !!!”
    Lu Ze had an innocent expression: “Yes ah… I’m a bad man. Didn’t you hear my wife scolded me for being naughty last night?”

#who said a man can’t be pampered by his wife’s family#

#how the scum man doesn’t collapse; but spoil his wife, younger sister and parents#

#the proud man spoils his wife daily#
    Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-bad-man-system-collapse/
    bad man system collapse is much different from other qt I've read. I don't read many of them though, so it shouldn't tell much. The best thing about this novel is the mc. It's a total Gary stu, but the kind that's written well. Why he's awesome, you ask? First, the mc is a man as you could guess (why does it sound sexist?). Its a shoujo kinda story, and a quick transmigration to boot. Those (both genres I mean) generally tend to have female protagonists so having a male mc is interesting for a change. Another point, mc isn't a typical self-absorbed chauvinist mysoginist hypocrite chinese protagonist (ain't got nothing against the chinese) He's capable and gentlemanly and is basically the best boi. Also, rare for novels in general, he's smart. It's not just shown in the way like: and then he hacked pentagon in 3 seconds cause he was super awesome. No, he has a lot of skills, a lot of technical skills but the actions he takes aren't dumb. At least, you don't feel like he's just a waste with cheats that could resolve all problems. You immediately assume that he was able to learn all of his skills through hard and bitter effort over a long time. Not something like a worthless fat otaku got super cheats and suddenly he's super great despite still being a worthless fat otaku, but with cheats. Second,
    He doesn't look down on his loved ones. Many novels tend to highlight the mc power by making the characters revolve around them. This novel doesn't. Even if his families or wives or girlfriends across the various worlds (it made it sound like a harem story. It's not. Only 1 fl per arc) have faults, he strives to improve them and let them develop as individuals. His lovers (kinda. We never really get to see whether he ever falls in love with anybody as far as I'm concerned) aren't treated as decorations or weak things to protect and control. It's very damn rare in a Chinese novel. Even in those with fmc's. It has been bugging me many times. Third. He seems to have strong principles that he truly believes in and will follow through and when the situation practically forces his hand to bend those principles, he will come up with creative ways to keep his moral integrity and fulfil his goals at the same time. Doesn't mean he got no back bone. He's decisive actually. Fourth, fluff and romance are freaking great! I really enjoyed reading about the romance and stuff. And all of it is wholesome. No edge or anything

2. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    That summary is pure cringe