Spoiler The Bad Man System Has Collapsed.(Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    坏男人系统崩溃了
    Raw: https://m.9itan.com/book/8914/
    http://www.nbaxiaoshuo.com/info/77/77013/index.shtml
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4108430
    One of my favorite ongoing QT story. Similar to I am a big villain. Each arcs is nice and interesting. My favorite arc is ancient, power struggles. I really love this MC. I love all arcs, so sweet, revenge is so satisfying. The way Mc revenge on contempt, greedy white eyes wolves relatives are so satisfying. Some arcs don’t have CP.

Summary: 616 thinks that as a 24k pure bad man system, the bad man has more tasks than true good and good, and can be completed by simply pulling a passerby, but it is Lu Ze.
    616, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh since you are doing this, why are you spoiling her, you ’re a bad man, it ’s just a matter of dying !!!!”
    Lu Ze innocent face: “Yes Ah, I ’m a bad man. Did n’t you hear my Wife scolded me for being good or bad last night? ”

#Who said that a bad man ca n’t be a pet wife clan
    ## On how the scumbag does n’t collapse妹 宠 爸爸 妈 #
    also known as Ao Jiao, the man pets his wife everyday

@fox23 @Aina Seira @araarq @Kai7 @Pachia @morticia_addams

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  2. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting but "didn't you hear my daughter-in-law scold me for being good in bed last night"??
    Daughter-in-law?
    WHAT :blobsleepless:

Elliana likes this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s Wife, I just use mtl summary. According to MTL, it regard wife as daughter in law. Every times I mtl romance novel ML called MC daughter in law which I notice that is incorrect.

Entertainment Circle arcs is one of best and hilarious. Omg I can’t stop laughter, the way Mc reveal disgusting gold digger bitch true face to ignorance original host is funny. I recommend this gem novel. Mc is sly and cunning, his way of revenge and face slapping is so satisfying. I also like innocent system.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    otomeran and mmem like this.
  4. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank God it's wife, I wouldn't have known what to think if it had been his actual daughter-in-law.
    That description sounds really good, I want to read it now lol looking forward to the spoilers!

5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  6. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving my paw print here.

7. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished 1st arc. But don’t understand the part where he bankrupted Li Nun how? and why Lin Yiyi divorced her husband? Why 300 points had been deducted? Was it because his daughter cleared his name? Can anyone explain this to me?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the system is a “villainous” type system, and since the MC is viewed as a “good guy” it deducts points. It also happens in the second arc, after people find out about his past and decide he wasn’t a bad guy, points were deducted. So basically, the system expects one thing but MC does it in a good way.

For example, in the first world the system expects MC to get all the property of wife by subterfuge and underhanded means, but MC accomplishes this by being a family that shares everything with FL. In the second arc, the system expects MC to hire thugs, but MC accomplishes his goal in a different way.

MiserableSOUL, mmem, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 5, the original soul is scum, and still is, so MC deliberately goes against his wish, does the opposite of what he wants while technically fulfilling it, and tricks the original soul into trying to harm him so the system will punish him.

MiserableSOUL, mmem, grace17 and 2 others like this.
  10. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    That arcs is my favorite, There were lot my favorite arcs too. I love sly Mc snd his trick, the way he deceive and trick scum characters is so funny and satisfying.

araarq likes this.
  11. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I love your recommendation. <3 Thanks

12. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    So, in the scriptwriters arc, who is the actual killer? Xu quinze? What was the reason? MTL failed me there.

13. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler arcs

14. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'v finished reading this untill the latest (free)chapter 189. Its actualy out until 190-something but V.I.P locked... my translating nerves are itching to translate this its hillarious and wonderful! Unlike other Male world travelers, he has a deep history unfolding. And... oh its just too long i cant type it all out in one go

Has anyone translated it yet? (I could start by the end of feb 2020)

Ps: if you want spoilers, reply with an arc number. I'll answer one by one (just not the last arc that came out)... i cant put them all here at once right now. I just finished all those chapters in 4 days... need sleep

Elv and Alina Moktan like this.
  15. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil arc 1 and 2 please in a detailed summary :D
    By the way, it would be nice if you could translate it.

16. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, let's start from the beginning.

Arc1:
    first the life of the original body: He was a poor student who sailed through school easily, good grades and all. So, he was proud of himself. But after graduation, real-life hit him hard. He never knew actually society was so hard. So he decided to go back to school for a degree. After realizing he was not as successful as he thought, he decided that it was better to live the life of a golden-son-in-law and capture a golden phoenix for himself. In the end, he got his wife's company, but he went bankrupt because a woman betrayed him by stealing company secrets. When he died he met 616 (System) and asked for revenge in exchange for his soul.

1. to keep the company he got from his gf/wife
    2. to make the other president (the one that made him go bankrupt) go bankrupt instead, and make the woman who loved money enough to betray him stay poor all her life.

Lu Ze(LZ) took his place, just after he got together with the girl.

His golden phoenix target was Gao Shiqing (GS), she was a bit of a naive rich daughter. She had 3 dorm room friends; Bai Qianqian(BQ), Lin Yiyi (LY), and Meng Tao (MT). BQ & LY dispised LZ because he was seen as a leach, gold-digging man who just used GS for her money. MT was indifferent but supported their thought a bit, just worried for GS.

When GS wanted to buy a dress, LZ said don't buy, to expencive "What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine" (basically read as : dont spend my money); this made GS think he was rather too honest now. BQ and LY ridiculed him. LZ said he would rather "make" the dress on his own rather than spend money. Everyone thought 'what kind of ugly dress can a guy make'. Turns out the dress was awesome, and LZ displayed his design talent. (He quietly started to establish a design studio. partnered up with the rich Zheng young master.)

BQ started to try to get close to LZ. She invited LZ to a cafe, with 'I want to apologize to you because of my naive friend. I did not know you were so good to her' as a reason. But in the end, LZ went straight to the point, saying something like "I don't want another gf, because raising a gf is too expensive. If you want to be my second gf, you better pay me around 10,000 a month." LZ even made her split the bill, while he paid with a discount coupon for his share.

BQ felt he was being ridiculous, she stomped away. LZ was already contacting GS, telling her what happened and sending her a screenshot of BQ convo with him, asking him to meet up. BQ came back, telling GS and her roommates how evil LZ was, and said she was doing it to test LZ. GS didn't believe her, showing the screenshot to the others. They all knew that BQ was belittling GS in the convo, and her intentions were obviously trying to be a mistress.

BQ hated and wanted revenge, so she spread a lot of gossip about how LZ was successful, but everyone is belittling him because he had a rich girlfriend. She spread this in their old village (yes LZ and BQ are from the same village). LZ's mother found out and got mad at LZ because he didn't care about her while successful and mad at his gf. LZ thought about how bad the original body was because he didn't even remember his old poor uneducated mother. But LZ knew about how the original body got his wife's company, (while GS was in pregnancy aftercare, he pitted mother and daughter-in-law against each other, GS got post-partum depression and gave the company to him.)

because of that LZ (via system help) made his mother dream about how scummy he was in the past plot. The mother woke up thinking her son is scum, but instead of just being nice to GS; she became super nice to GS and said her son is not worthy of her. She even said GS would be better off without him. She became like a loving mother to GS, and considered her son an outsider. LZ just thought how ridiculous it was.

after LZ proposed to GS, they went to her parents. GS's mother heard about how bad LZ was from LY. So she had misconceptions, but the parents were willing to meet with LZ first. When they met him they put up an "your not good enough for my daughter" face. But then LZ showed them his company plan (the design studio, with the well known and connected Zheng) and he said "Whats mine is your daughters, and whats your daughter's is mine" (basicly read as: my company belongs to your daughter.) They were happy and let them get married.

After a few years of marriage, people were still talking about how bad LZ was, exploiting his wife and being a 'raised husband' all kinds of rumors were spread. Someone broke the news to the media. After the marriage, LZ fired all his servants. Gao Shiqing was forced to take up all the housework. The rich young madam was forced to become a rural young woman who was diligent and frugal. etc etc. And when but GS believed in him, even when her mother-in-law sometimes doubted and pouted at her own son.

BQ was now a bar hostess, she just laughed when hearing the rumors thinking GS deserved it, while LY got married to a rich guy who had a lot of mistresses outside, and LY thought that all marriages were like this. LY tried to persuade GS to leave LZ, but GS persisted that LZ was good to her and those are just rumors. (BQ stayed poor ll her life, first revenge get!)

in reality, LZ still showed his wife how "stingy" he was: not letting her go on first class? (frugally buy a jet at a discount price), fired all the servants ( actually sent the chef home to take care of parents while LZ cooked). Won't let her buy jewelry? (He bought too much because he was busy, they don't need anymore). etc etc. So LY decided to follow LZ secretly to make sure determined to prove LZ was bad. LY didn't believe in men because she sees her mother in weak, indifferent and compliant women. (in the past plot, LY helped GS stabilized her company, but took half of the company.)

One day it was raining heavily, a weak and beautiful woman appeared in front of LZ's car. Yuan Zhijiao (YZ), a college student. She waited for LZ to help her and take her into the car but LZ just slid open the window a bit and didn't let her in. She said she can help LZ get 3 million with the business plan in her hand, as long as he helped her get out of a marriage contract. LZ shot her down mercilessly.

1. Why should I help you?
    2. just a business plan by a student, how can it be better than all the professionals he could hire?
    3. If she used the plan to bankrupt her own parents, won't she "not" have to marry?
    4. even if the guy is forcing her, why not call the police when they had to go to the civil affairs bureau to get married?
    5. why him? why a known married guy with a wife and child? are you stupid?
    (the slaps were continuous and merciless.)

In the end, when she almost tried to implicitly offer her body, LZ called it before she could say a word. (No dice!)
    She went away indignantly and finally found her "president" Li Nan, after a long dog-blood romance relationship with him, they got married. She was ready to take revenge on LZ; who humiliated her. But 3 days after they got married, the guy suddenly went bankrupt (LZ doing). YZ was dragged back home by her family, and to divorce and marry the guy she ran away from. (bankrupt the president, second revenge get!) LY also got divorced the same year.

after GS's parents retired, Gs gave the contract of the company to LZ, but LZ didn't care (What's mine is yours.) The company had long been under LZ's management. He was still known as the scum leacher & gold digger.

616: "Host, you have 10,000 points for completing the mission this time, but because of the collapse of some people, you have deducted 3,000."

Turns out when he died, he didn't die a "bad guy". His daughter told the world how her dad secretly donated all his life, and how he was so good to her mom.

LZ: can I go back and kill her :( Nah forget it... next world!

17. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 2:

original body life: LZ was a good uncle.
    His nephew; Lu Xiang (LX) lost both his parents. His parents had a 300,000 yuan life insurance that they gave to him. LZ took care of his nephew, and kept the money for his nephew, with no intention to use it. But LX thought his uncle coveted the money. Because LX was sad about his parents at first, LZ got a lot of nice things for him, like meat to eat every day etc, etc. But after, LX seemed a lot better, LZ changed everything back to normal every day frugal life. LX thought his uncle finally showed his true form, but LZ was just being normal.

When LX wanted to help his maternal-aunt out with some money, LZ didn't give hiss passbook over, fearing that some people would deceive him for money. LX took it badly. In the end, LX graduated university and became a male-nurse, took the 150,000 left in the passbook and never looked back. But after LZ's son Lu Yang (LY) also graduated, his wife Wang Jing (WJ) filed for divorce and followed his son to leave him. It turned out the two hated him for always bias toward LX. But WJ didn't leave him because she needed someone to pay for her son's school first.

LZ had a car accident, and found himself at the hospital LX was working in. He saw LX was nice to the maternal aunt who coveted his departed brother's insurance but cursed him over and over. LZ died alone, depressed; when he met 616.

request in exchange for soul:
    change himself into a real bad guy. A downright villain! His nephew, wife, and son could all just fck off !

When he woke up, he saw LX was being bullied. But when LX saw him, he ran away and let his uncle deal with the bullies. LZ dislocated their bones, and only helped put them back when they regretted it (painful!). The little shit LX ran back to his maternal-aunts house. he told the family how he was bullied by LZ and how LZ was using him to wash and clean etc, etc. maternal-aunt saw this as an excuse to get the money. She put on a good facade in front of him, gave him what little her family had. maternal-aunt decided to barge to LZ's door and "get justice" for her nephew.

While WJ was putting on an act of 'mom has been slaving over the stove all day but your dad doesn't care' with her son. LZ eased dropped. WJ was a woman who complained about anything and everything. if you do n’t apologize to her, she will cry, she will talk about her suffering, list out everything she had done, make you feel guilty, make you tired, and make you weak. Really use the guilt-trip. But the LZ now wouldn't take this bull. They argued about who worked the hardest etc.

The maternal-aunt came over and got in LZ's face about the money for her "dear nephew".
    LZ: "Okay, take this. Take him. I'm tired..." the door was slammed shut. When LY and WJ heard, they were unhappy that the money was taken.

LZ quit his job in the name of "you said I'm never here for you, only for nephew. Then I'm here now, you work, I'll take care of our house" WJ was indignant, but her son was convinced because LZ cooking was wonderful, better than mom. But it turned out now all of WJ complaints were shot back at her, and LY turned around and defended his dad. WJ didn't like working, hated working as a maid under rich people and kept getting fired. LZ took it slow and decided to fulfill the original's life dream, open a hot pot shop! let's start with a grilled fish cart.

LZ deliberately lost money the first few months and racked up debt to piss off his working wife. When WJ saw this debt she decided to get a divorce, she took their son with her. LX came one day complaining that maternal aunt was keeping his passbook, asking him for rent money etc etc. LZ promised to help him if he helped to grill fish and selling food, then change the promise to after he paid him. After a full day's worth of work, LZ simply called the cops and helped him easily without lifting a finger. (LZ was his guardian, so maternal aunt had no legal right to keep the book.)

"You lied to me?" LX struggled.

Lu Ze smiled slightly, like a messenger of hell, "I am a stingy, vengeful, vicious, selfish, a bad person, how can you believe what bad people say?"

LX got his passbook back, but he forgot to take his stuff. Coming back maternal aunt's family threw away his stuff. Sitting on the ground, Lu Xiangyi finally collapsed and cried under the shock of successive days.
    (At some point 616 came out and asked why LZ didnt just hire someone to break/kill LY, LX and WJ? A villain is a villain whatever the means. But LZ said, he wanted to be a villain with a good ending/sucsessful, so no 'jail time' option.)

It turned out that the fish cart was popular, then he gathered enough money to open a shop. While LZ's life was getting better, WJ was suffering stress because she was getting poor but her son just didn't get the reason why he couldn't live like how he used to. But these days of poverty, suddenly made him realize that without LZ in the family, there was no money.

While LZ's life was getting better, LY was miserable. LY was on hunger-strike because his mom was getting married only a few months after getting a divorce. But the marriage didn't fall through because the guy didn't want to pay anything to the bride's side, especially what she asked for.
    1, because he wasn't marrying a girl, she was just an old divorcee.
    2. she wants too much including paying for her son's tuition.
    "I ’m here to marry my wife, not to help the poor." the guy left.

Just three days after LX went to maternal-aunt's house, her son was hospitalized with an illness and borrowed 30,000. He did not write an IOU note and was pitted with more than 10,000 accommodation and food expenses in less than a month. There were only 170,000 left. LX had a serious sense of panic. He needed to find cheaper tutors. So he went online. This tutor he found was a seductive girl so, in the process of learning, she seduced him. After that, then extortion of money. He had to pay up or face the law for sleeping with a "minor".

LZ was happily opening his first hot pot shop. An online food influencer came to his shop and was infatuated by the food. Soon, she visited often and would get to know him. His shop became famous online. WJ found out and knew the shop was making money, and tried to act as the "Lady boss" but was kicked out by LZ. The staff that let her act as Lady Boss at the cash register got fired. Whatever WJ did, it never worked.

LX was scared of going to jail, he believed the tutor was under 14 yo. He hid, his maternal aunt heard everything and extorted even more out of him to shut up. The cops came, so he ran out of the second-story window to hide, but in the end, he broke his leg from falling. The police caught him, but they didn't charge him with anything. Instead, he became a witness and victim of a scam the 2 siblings (tutor and brother) did to get money. The tutor was actually 25 yo. LX didn't get his money back because the scammers already used it all up to pay an untraceable gambling debt. LX spat blood when he found out LZ already knew his tutor was a scammer but didn't warn him in advance. LZ was the one who called the cops.

Lastly, LZ invited his son LY to a serious talk. he planted the idea that they would have been rich if WJ just didn't keep being a negative-nancy and disagreed with him opening a hot pot shop when LY was still young. Mother and son started to be cold toward each other because problems kept popping up and LZ ignored them both. LY, in the end, hated WJ for selling his "inherited" house to pay all debt and left her without turning back as soon as he graduated.

LZ had a little romance bit with the foodie influencer and they got married. LZ was famous because of the shops, but people cursed him for leaving his wife and child, and "the things he did" to his nephew. villain.
    LZ still lost 3,000 points, cuz the bullies that LZ beat up at first became his underlings and one of them had a grandson that published the good deeds of LZ. And people found out how bad his family was.

LZ was inraged; he cursed that underling grandson " I hope he never finds seasoning bags in his instant noodles for life!"
    Meng Jian (underling's grandson) in old age and on a wheelchair finally found a seasoning bag in his instant noodles cried in joy!
    his son kept a secret: never tell dad that I put one in secretly!

(KAY IM DONE! if ya guys like it, just use a moment to check out my site translateindo... ;) we got great books lol. maybe imma translate this one.. meh.. dunno)

18. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the likes! :blobicecreamlove:You guys still want me to translate this? Or just more detailed spoilers?

Aisha Ann likes this.
  19. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you translating this novel?

Aisha Ann likes this.
  20. Random.poet

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about it, i'v finished reading untill the last chapter that came out. Plus i'm translating other books too... and my editor is busy with her schooling. Kindda feeling conflicted. But i really want to. :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    If enough people want me to, i might just do it. I just love the humor in this so much. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

What do you guys think?