Discussion The Beginning After the End is ruined

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by OldManGu, Oct 19, 2019.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has officially ruined this manga at chapter 36. He wants me to believe that the mc’s parents will let their 9 year old son become an adventurer! The mc has just been gone for 3 years after they thought he died! This makes his parents look like crap. I’m also tired of the corny adventurers guild. I feel like dropping novels whenever I see it. BUT IM MOST MAD ABOUT HIM RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS CUTE LITTLE SISTER AND MAKING HER CRY!!! BIG BROTHERS NEED TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR ADORABLE LITTLE SISTERS AND SPEND 24/7 WITH THEM!!!!! THIS BASTERD IS NOT DOING HIS JOB!!!!! WHY DID THIS BASTERD GET SUCH A CUTE LITTLE SISTER AND I NEVER DID!!!!! THIS IS SIMPLY UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!

2. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO seriously!?

3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not what normal brothers do... that's what sis-cons do.
    IRL lil sisters are not cute. Take it from a guy who's got one.

4. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    They're really not. My brother and I have a great relationship now, but man was I the most annoying little brat on Earth when we were littler. Well he was pretty annoying too though~

5. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, you brought up some good points at first but I think you're losing the point here a bit. lol

6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to spite you, because you're spiting for petty reasons. (I'm bored, no harsh feelings)

Fuck your nonexistent imouto! You will never have one, much less father one... wait, what? Anyways, fuck your alternate sis-con selves in parallel universes. We have enough sis-cons in this universe.

7. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't The beginning after the end an RRL title famous back on 2015? I'm forgetting things :(.

8. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    as someone with little sisters, this method will not work and will only look at you with disdain, they will hate you for it, which has happened to me.

9. SeaTeam

SeaTeam New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arthur Leywin should have killed King Glayder and Royal Guard Sebastian and the bumbling Royal Knights when he entered first form of Dragon's will at the auction. It's not like the King had a change of heart later and didn't offer him to the evil lords in Alacrya. I mean Arthur Leywin was a king before, so he should know that unless you are the king, you can't trust the king. In fact, dragon Sylvie's mom should not have changed his unique desire for revenge in that cave. It's a good trait. Fear keeps you alive. We all know what happened in the auction at that time, but given the power Arthur showed, King Glayder could have silenced him for it. So, I think the author was a bit naive in setting this stupid scene.

Volublekoala965 and Pomee like this.