Spoiler The Beloved Imperial Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Aug 20, 2018.

1. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with onneesan "every BG I read need to be 1v1 cause sometimes or most I cry thinking that what if what if My destiny one be like that urgh! I almost got nightmare and wanna strangle it so Im uncomfortable make me cant breath

RBJ and Asha7 like this.
  2. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. so this is a fast wear I see i see

3. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    I second agree

4. AimieNam1003

Reading List:
    Link
    *thumbs up (^◇^)

5. June007

June007 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find it on ximalaya, I couldn't find it

6. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tried reading the raws and this is what i managed to understand. Sorry if there is any error :blobtired::blobtired:

She died in the end cuz she was ill and was not able to get pregnant. At first the ml was okay with her, since he knows that she cannot fight against the mc. So he tells her to know her place and not do anything against the mc. But she was like i am the main wife, i must at least have a son. But she didnt know that she has been poisoned since young by a servant sent by the other woman (i will call her crazy concubine CC) who hated her as the main wife in the previous life had killed CC son and make her life miserable. Then CC also spread rumors that the main wife cannot get pregnant until the emperor found out and send the imperial doctors to check. However, ML first bring her to see another doctor who is loyal to him to check first and when he found out the truth, he helped the main wife cover up. The loyal doctor accidentally say to the main wife that she can still get pregnant through another method. So the main wife was like i MUSTTTT have a child so she went to find the method which is to eat human placenta mix with some herb and the human placenta must be fresh and taken monthly i think. This caused many premature babies forced to be born and mothers dying during childbirth.The ML found out about it and became digusted with her and stop treating her that well. The last straw was that she told the ML when he is the emperor, that she want to have his child. Then he took away her power as empress and gave her a pot of the human placenta soup suggesting that he knows what she has been doing and that how can a evil woman like her have kids. Then her health deteriorate and then she bye bye.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  7. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end she bcame the royal imperial concubine which is the position after the empress and was the only woman whi has children. She has 3 sons and 1 daughter (son, son, daughter, son). When the ML first become emperor, he gave her the title royal imperial consort which was against the rules as the palace currently have an empress. This title the royal imperial concubine is only given when the empress is enable to carry out her duties or if there is no empress and so the royal imperial concubine can take charge of the inner palace. But the ML dont care so the empress dowager (ML birth mom) and empress cannot do anything. During this time the dowager start to dislike MC cuz she thinks MC is monopolizing ML "care" and preventing ML from having more women and children. So she tried to teach MC a lesson by taking away her 2 sons and keeping them in her palace but ML went and argue with her and tell her to return them after a month. Then she tried to get this woman ( i will call her annoying woman) who saved the ML when he was young and became injured for him to enter the palace during the concubine selection and serve him. The ML actually hate her cuz she reminds him of the time when he was powerless and needed the protection of a woman. The ML agreed but in the end he gave her a title as a princess and was to marry some other king i think. The dowager got angry and argue with emperor. Then after that when the emperor had to leave the palace to work, the dowager called MC and talked to her. Telling her she will have the annoying woman marry MC brother as main wife so that the annoying woman can create trouble for MC family. The MC got angry and called all the servants to leave and have hidden guards to block the door. The MC then shout at the dowager " i ahve only seen the emperor bring troubled 3 times. The first time was when he found out that you have been poisoning the previous emperor, the second rime when you took away my 2 sons and the third time when you refuse to let tbe annoying woman marry some other king." ( this is a rough translation) The dowager was shock and realised that the ML actually do care about his own mothers feeling. Then the dowager was like i shall not create any trouble for my son so let me go some temple to pray.
    ML and MC then lived happily ever after.

8. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cute moments:
    When she was giving birth to her first son, she got angry thinking why did i come here to suffer the pain of giving birth. So she started shouting and creating trouble and the ML was very worried waiting outside. When he realised that the MC was creating trouble instead of giving birth he shouted that if you do not listen, i will prevent you from going out and eating good food which she loves to do. Then MC shouted back YOU BASTARD but she then stop giving trouble.

When MC first saw her son, she was like why does he not look like me and she looked aggrieved at ML. ML was thinking normally women will be happy if their son look like the father but why is MC always thinking so differently :facepalm:

When ML had to leave the house for awhile, he made MC write 3 pages of letter for him everyday to make sure she is not lazing around. She tried writing like half a page then she gave up. She then used her first son who was like ard 8 months old i think to paint his leg and hand print on the paper. The baby treated it as playing and put his hand which has ink on it on his face making him look like a monkey. THIS PART MADE ME MELTTTTTTTT. Then MC made her servant send 1 piece of her writing and 2 pieces of the paper filled with the baby hand and leg print to ML. When ML saw it he was happy but at the same time planning on taking "care" of her when he goes back.

When the first son had this ceremony where he would pick an item from an array of selection which kind of determines his future job something like that, the baby actually asked tbe servant to bring his bag which he keeps his toys and instead of selecting one item, he treated it like shooping and pick almost all of the things there. HE IS A SMART BABYYYYY and the items there were like super rare and expensive HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Then when he(first son) was still a baby, ML like to throw him in the air and he LOVES it so much that he would cry since he didnt know how to speak yet and the MC would panick and call for the imperial doctor. But then ML would come and throw him in the air and the baby would stop crying. The MC was so mad and embarrassed HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Let me go read the raws again to find more fluffy moments:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobnosebleed:

9. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil more drama and schemings please. And is there really another reincarnated woman there? What’s her story?

Sasakira likes this.
  10. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link

yup there is another woman who reincarnated, i call her the crazy concubine. Okay her story is confusing took me awhile to understand and i maybe wrong.

Before reading the text below, i have created a legend which may not make sense right now .

Wan shi A: the second soul and also known as crazy concubine
    Wan shi B: the rightful body owner
    Bao shi A: the PREVIOUS LIFE version
    Bao shi B : the CURRENT LIFE version

Crazy concubine (Wan shi A & Bao shi A):
    So in the previous life, she was another country's princess and was raised by the other country's empress dowager. She married the ML when he just become emperor, she was like the favoured concubine and had a son who later died and did not get to see his father(ML) before he died. At that time she has already lost his favour. She then died, how she died in the previous life im not sure. After dying, she got reincarnated into another persons body whose soul was not dead but just weak.

Reason she got reincarnated into Wan shi B body :
    Wan shi B was actually another concubine of ML in the PREVIOUS LIFE and also did not have a great life, she just died like a nobody. Wan shi B of the CURRENT LIFE had a head injury while playing as a kid, which cause her soul to be weak. During this time, Bao shi A entered her body with her own memory of the PREVIOUS LIFE. At the same time, our MC entered the host body. Wan shi B grandmother gave her a jade pendent and this pendent actually comes in a pair with MC's pendent. So, when MC entered the host body, she actually activated Wan shi B's jade pendent which then saved Bao shi A's soul and caused Bao shi A soul to enter Wan shi B's body. This results in wan shi B body to have 2 souls (Wan shi B and Bao shi A)

**FROM HERE ON, BAO SHI A BECOMES WAN SHI A.

So, now Wan shi A 's soul is currently stronger than the rightful owner of the body (Wan shi B), she will then take charge of the body and carry out all the actions. As mentioned above, she posioned the main wife to prevent her from getting pregnant as a way to get revenge for her child from PREVIOUS LIFE i think.

Okay we have reached the part which im not entirely sure of, u can double check by reading chap 397.

When the ML has become the crown prince, he took in Bao shi B as a concubine. Bao shi B is the CURRENT LIFE version of Wan shi A. I do not know whose soul is in that body as it is suppose to belong to Wan shi A since it was Wan shi A PREVIOUS LIFE identity. In the CURRENT LIFE the ML pretends to care for Bao shi B because he realised that Wan shi A acts weirdly ard Bao shi B and decided to use Bao shi B as a bait. Then Wan shi A got jealous and tried to buy Bao shi B 's servants to put poison in her food. The ML then collect the evidences and show it to Wan shi A and Wan shi A realised that Bao shi B actually also had servants try to posion her. The ML then pretend to leave and waited at a corner to see Wan shi A reaction. Wan shi A started to talk to Wan shi B (yes they can talk to each other, dont how they do that) and she complained how ML is pampering her PREVIOUS LIFE identity and exposed that she should have sent more assassin to kill off Bao shi B as the assassin actually killed Bao shi B's mom instead. Then when she was still planning on how to kill off Bao shi B, the ML entered. Wan shi A was shock then went on telling ML about her previous how she lost his favour after 2 years of pampering. When she saw how the ML look like he want to kill her off, she went to say she remembers all the important events of her previous life and that she can help ML. But this made the ML even more angry as he felt that Wan shi A was looking down on his abilities that he needs a woman's help. Wan shi A thought that he was angry because he still have MC's help and she start to expose how MC also reincarnated amd that MC was using her previous life memory to gain ML affection and that MC did not truly love ML. At this point in time, MC pops up since she has been listening in, waiting for the right moment fo appear to tell the ML the truth that she also reincarnated but because Wan shi A went to say MC did not truly love ML, MC appeared earlier than what MC had planned.
    Rough translation
    MC: You( refering to ML) are suspecting me. I am different from her (Wan shi A)
    Wan shi A: You and i are different? How are you different from me? You know about his future identity, so you plan your every step and catered to his needs specifically. If not, how are you able to enjoy what you have today. While i who used my true love for you gained nothing. In the end, you (ML) are being fooled by her (MC), a woman who put on false pretense and only care for your status. How does she (MC) deserve your care and concern? You truly love her but sadly, she is only acting.

Then ML got angry and smash something.
    MC: why do you bother getting angry at her. Even though she has lost her mind, this does not mean she has no use.
    MC turns to Wan shi A: Stop your useless acting. I will tell you the biggest difference between you and i and it is about this man (ML). If it is not for his status, i would not have married him and seen him as someone suitable for me.
    ML got mad and drag MC back to her palace, totally forgetting to give orders on how to deal with Wan shi A
    In the end, the MC got the ML loyal servant to hypnotize Wan shi A and suppress her soul, allowing Wan shi B (the rightful owner of the body) to get back the control of her body. Then ML release the news that Wan shi A tried to posion Bao shi B and put her in prison. After that we do not hear things bout her. Also, Wan shi B actually suspected that it was due to the jade that cause her body to have 2 souls but she did not tell anyone about it. Although later on Wan shi B jade got into the hands of MC, MC was also unable to confirm if it was because of the jade which caused Wan shi A to get into Wan shi B body.

DONE FINALLY MY FINGERS ARE DYING :blob_teary:

11. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its remind me to Doomed to cannon fodder

12. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know what happen to tang yi ru?

13. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know what did ml do or say towards mc after that?

14. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ermmm if you are referring to the other shu fei who entered the prince harem at the sme time, she died pretty quickly in the story ard chapter 70ish I think after she got rid of her sister of another mother who managed to join the harem due to some misunderstanding between MC and ML. She died due to the same posion that her sister tried to poison her with. If i am not wrong, it was the ML and MC who planned it. Sorry if i am wrong cuz its been long since i read the book heheheheeheheh

15. Lilylily

Lilylily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They went back to MC palace, then MC first admit that she knows he will become the emperor and then get angry at the ML saying that it was because he himself want her to be his thats why she became part of his harem, if not she would have marry someone else and be their main wife. So it is his fault that she is stuck in his harem and while saying it she kicked him. After finishing her complaints and saying that i do not have the mood to entertain you, she kicked him again and went to change her outfit to prepare for sleep. While the ML was left shocked as it was his first time being kicked, disliked and someone saying it to their face that they do not want to be bothered with him. After that the ML wanted to scold MC but when he walked to the bed, MC was like come hug me. They then lay down tgt, the ML then realised that why the MC dare to do such things was because she trust him and the fact that he choose to let her explain herself shows that he trust her and thats all that matters. Then they fall asleep. The MC then dreamed about her previous life where she had lost all 3 child and is living in the cold palace all alone, she then woke up crying and ML was like is it because of my suspicion before made her have nightmare and he feels guilty. After that he hugged her and said softly its my fault and i will not make you cry again. Thats all that happened. Not sure if u can understand this, will try to reread the book and edit this later:notlikeblob::notlikeblob: cuz i last read this book awhile ago:blobtired:

16. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil some of the things the main wife schemes against the Mc after she marries the ML? And what happens after Tang hi ru’s sister enters the harem? Does she try to scheme agains the Mc?

17. Kurobito

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your hard work. :blobparty::blobparty:

Humbledaisy likes this.
  18. sugarcookies125

sugarcookies125 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don’t understand how to find the raws. I tried searching it up, but I got the translation websites instead.

19. sugarcookies125

sugarcookies125 Member

Reading List:
    Link

How do you find the raws? I tried searching it up, but I got the translation websites instead.

20. sugarcookies125

sugarcookies125 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I seek the link to the raw version of the story :)