Spoiler The Best Male God [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    极品男神[快穿]
    Raw: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3014335
    http://m.txt101.com/id/4285.html
    One of best BG quick novel with male protagonist. Highly recommend this. I like sweet and fluffy romance. All arc has their own charmed. I like how Male Protagonist transmigration different kind of person. I am current at 250. I am happy that it don't have anti theft chapter.

A lonely ghost, Zhou Zeyi travels through various worlds only to complete the tasks of the wishing person. It is said that as long as you complete a thousand tasks, you can really go back to the past and find yourself. After the deceived big shadow, the child who was bullied by the school, became a woman of the same wife, and was abducted to the college students in the mountain village... Zhou Zeyi met various wishers and changed their lives. This is Zhou Zezhen’s fate.

@fox23
    @Pachia
    @Kai7
    @araarq
    @Aisha Ann

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    Alice-sama, Poor_Hero, Pachia and 3 others like this.
  2. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, thank for found it
    Hope someone spoiler arc

3. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1
    I'm normally a fan of female MC or bl fast transmigration, but this looks interesting.

5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got to the part where ML realized that he doesn’t need the other person to fall in love with him to complete his missions. This happens in the virtual reality game world. After ML helps the FL from the incident that caused her to become disillusioned, she quit the game happily and they went their separate ways.

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc do fall for female lead in some arc.
    In son and father arc is so sad, mc is business boss who is father of 17 year son, Female lead pursue him, he reject her because of age gap by 20. He do fall for female lead but reject when he learn that he will die of cancer, I crying when mc regret of reject her, he admit that he is crowd that he love her but afraid of destroyed her future cause he have cancer, so he reject her.

Bella94, Alice-sama and Poor_Hero like this.
  7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there other arcs with sad ends

8. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there are 2 or 3 had bad end but don't remember much.
    Some arc are sad, but it do have happy ending. Like one of arc where fl pursue mc, but he reject her even though he fall for her. When fl went blind date with other guy that her mother introduce. Mc saw it, then realize that he love her but think he is later that she already love other guy. He is crying and walk away, thanks god, fl saw him and run to him and confess that she only love him. Its funny how Fl mother scared of mc, cause mc look like handsome scary gangster with scar.

Other gangster familiar, innocent original person's sister served with her body to earn money for her homeless three brother. This had most sweetest ending. My fav arc. Their past is sad but end is sweet.

There are many my favorite arc.
    Gangster's Bullied sweet wife
    Mc is orphan scary gangster leader whose girlfriend is innocent sweet fl who is bully by her family. They become lover was because of her evil cousin put drug on her juice, so fl did with drunk mc.
    This is sweetest arc, mc pamper on her,
    beat her evil family and take money that should be fl, give fl.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  9. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler or summary all arcs

10. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Which Arc numbers are these three?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't reremember, I am at 956 chapters. There are more than 100 arcs, so it's hard to remember which arc.

I like how mc friend with group of people with different world. They were called red envelope group.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
    Pachia likes this.
  12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    seabuckthorn likes this.
  13. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of entertainment related stories. MC being actor quitting entertainment circle b/c of batshit crazy fans who literally threaten to commit suicide over him, kill people with a chainsaw to see MC, etc. MC being a singer, idol (think bts kind of idol), director, net red, paparazzi boss, webnovel writer & entertainment boss at the same time, participant of reality show, brother who has to substitute his sister in movies (but no one knows except for the two of them and the agent), 18th line actor, entertainment boss, etc. There are so many fun situations.

I also love how he doesn't have a lover every arc. Sometimes its that the wisher isn't interested in MC (but someone right next to MC ahem, MC's agent haha), sometimes it's that MC misses the opportunity b/c his love interest realizes that MC treats love as a mission, sometimes MC just wants to be a salted fish and not do anything. And sometimes, MC doesn't realize he has fallen in love. He's learning emotions along the arcs. Kind of. Very very slow like a turtle.

Bella94 and Alice-sama like this.
  14. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA there's an arc called "I am waiting for you to go online" in which the premise is loosely based on Waiting for You Online (but the ML doesn't accept the MC being a male) novel. Basically, the wisher chose a girl avatar in a game since he like looking at a pretty girl and her clothes. Then, the game offered a promotion in which if your character got married and completed 100 of the marriage tasks, you can get in real life a limit edition piece of clothes. Of course, the wisher really wanted it so he got married online with a great god and got the dress. BUt then his parents caught him playing games instead of studying for college exam so he was forced to stop. He started playing again years later when the gaming company released holographic version of the game. He logged in and his avatar reverted to a male character. In game husband found him, was pissed that he was tricked into marrying and loving a male (you need both people to be present and complete 11 tasks to get divorced), so hubby killed the wisher over a thousands times using some bug of the system. Wisher felt every single one of these painful deaths and was severely traumatized plus a whole host of other metal issues.

Bella94, JuuHachi and morticia_addams like this.
  15. Bears111

Bears111 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for this arc the ML is transported into the body of a 14 years old teenager who is in a middle of a reality TV show where spoiled kids are forced to live in poor towns or something sort of like "World's Strictest Parents."

The original story was that the host was in the show with this one girl, Tang Bingyue (I think) who was super spoiled but was actually a good person. She wanted to become a star and the host wanted to help her achieve her goal. However, when the show came to an end (this part I am a bit unsure about) her reputation was so bad that there was no way that she could've become a star. Some stuff happened and the host and TBY agree to meet, however, on that day when they were about to meet the host got killed by a landslide which causes his family to blame her and for her to continue to blame herself for his death. So the ML has to change the host's and TBY's fate. The ML also thought that TBY's character is very good, but is just spoiled.

When he first crossed over he became super casual about living in this poor town which caused everyone to be confused as he was very arrogant and hated living here before. TBY was surprised at his change. Soon people got over it and thought that he was an alright kid. Then later when the program was interviewing him he stated how he wanted to help improve the town and make the town richer. The program staffs asks him how he plans on doing so and he said that he didn't know yet, and the staffs just thought that he was a kid and that he'll probably forget about it.

I don't know if I'll continue with the spoilers but that was basically the first few chapters.

Also I did enjoy most of the arcs, despite not understanding most of them lol, but the ads on the websites wasn't great and made the reading tedious.

16. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    wait I'm confused. I wanted to start reading the MTL but the first chapters seem to be different on two sites.
    https://m.fpzw.com/book/107821/ --> same as the summary
    http://www.ggdown.com/42/42990/ --> different story but same ML
    so which on is the right one??? the number of chapters is the same but this confuses me

17. Bears111

Reading List:
    Link
    I find that the fpzw site is more in chronological order than the ggdown site.

18. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    OK, thank you for the information :aww:

19. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Bears111

Reading List:
    Link
    After the interview the MC and FL goes to survey around Ming'an village and it is reaffirmed that the village is very poor and decrepit. When looking at the village FL was very curious while MC had a frown on his face. MC later asks an elder about the story of this town. The elder thinks about how the outside city are getting so prosperous while their town is struggling and talks about how the Ming'an village children have little to no education and the parents have to go to the city in order to make money to send the children to proper schooling. MC thinks that the reason the village is so poor due to how inaccessible it is and how back then due to the government wanting to develop there but was stopped by the people the village is now very underdeveloped and became very poor.

FL asks MC why he wanted to know about this village. MC asks her: What do you think is our biggest purpose in this show is?

The FL inside her heart thinks that it is to be a star, however, she says that the purpose is to spend time in the poor village and become better children that are not so spoilt. The MC disagrees and looks to the camera while saying that yes, they were sent here to reform. But now that they are here it is better to help more people. He also said that he was sent here because he was bored at being at home, controlled by his family all day, now he has a new game that he wants to play and he asks the FL if she wants to join him.

His mysterious words and appearance made the FL and the program group very curious. FL asks what the new game is and is wondering what game can be played in this poor village.

He states that this new game is going to be not only changing themselves but changing the entire village as well. To make the village rich , make all the children go to school, and make sure that the children themselves can help the village grow. FL feels that when MC is speaking his eyes have such intensity and with if such things can be accomplished in this village she can't possibly refuse.

The program is also very supportive of the MC's goal, they originally had a lot of tasks for the children to go through and reform them. However, after MC's speech they felt that this was more interesting and so they followed MC around more and so after lunch MC and FL followed Yang Fangfang the child of the family they are staying with. It is in order to gather mushrooms in order to sell.

Traveling up the mountain was a great shock to FL who was only used to artificial/cut grass and such while on walks with her parents in complete contrast to the wild grass that was on the mountain. After arriving at the location TFF tells them which mushrooms they can harvest and the two began on their task.

FL has never experienced this kind of life and was very curious and excited to try it out. Thus while she was moving to gather a mushroom she has spotted she tripped and twisted her ankle.