Spoiler The Black-hearted Female Supporting Took The Script Of A Good Guy [Quick Transmigrated]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    黑心女配拿了好人剧本[快穿]
    https://m.shubaow.net/211/211526_1/#all
    It’s Non CP interesting world hopping. Mc transmigrated into scum girl who had hurt many people. So mc whitewashed and became good girl. Arcs is so interesting. I really like this. It’s similar to scum man whitewashed.
    Summary: There are always some people in the world, no matter how young and beautiful they look, their hearts will always be black Poisonous juice, Su Bei, with a good guy script in her hand, turned into them.

Qi Ling's pampered daughter [If you marry well and still suck blood from your natal family, causing the natal family to be ruined and killed? ——She kicked her indifferent husband, arranged for her natal brother's future, married a soldier brother, and pampered her for the rest of her life. 】(√)

Educated youth who abandoned their husbands and sons[Abandoned their husbands and sons after entering university, tricked their sons into donating bone marrow, killed their sons, and ruined their ex-husband’s family? —— Divorced peacefully with her ex-husband, helped her get rich, raised her son, and finally became the first sister of Tongsheng, with a harmonious family, filial sons and grandchildren, and a beautiful life. 】(√)

The fisherman who cheats the honest man [Look for an honest man to be the receiver, and when it's over, take away the family's wealth, causing the family to be ruined and killed? ——She turned around and dragged her younger brother to sell goods live to make a lot of money, to support her children, and to have a sweet life] (√)

80-my sister [my sister raised me, I smashed my sister to the bone and sucked the marrow, kicked her away, let My sister dies in misery? ——I am my sister’s most caring little cotton-padded jacket, a top-notch relative, abusing scumbags, helping my sister’s career, finding a partner, and making my sister’s life glory and happiness because of me]

Fake daughter of a wealthy family

Iiloveme and Bella94 like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link