Spoiler The Black-Hearted God's Domineering Love (F!MC)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Nokita, Aug 12, 2018.

1. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Nokita, why was the ML in the brothel? :blobspy:

2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wait for notification from u to get spoilers thanks so muchhhh :blobReach::blobmelt::aww::cookie::blobicecreamlove::blobhug::blob_pompom:

Dragon_Reader likes this.
  3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Anoo... Apologies for the delay, a futuristic BL took my attention away. Teehee.

I made a mistake in the summary. The summary of Arc 9 is actually summary of Arc 10. Arc 9 is some online celebrity thingy which I usually dislike, so I skipped reading it. Arc 11 is a cultivation/ fantasy thingy which after a couple of chapters, my mind went - Bleaaaargh Mroooawaaar Gururururu and will require professional interference.

Here is Arc 12 - Lion ML with a BIG Tintin. So this is also very confusing MTL but I managed to forge through with sheer determination and (false) pride :blobhero::blobhero:

MC falls from the sky on the ground, obviously protected. ML (in lion form) is hunting food and is shocked. Thinking prey, he stalks her only to realise - A different kind of prey, hmmmm. MC is dead scared a huge lion is drooling and closes her eyes shouting and scolding the system. ML changes to human form and grabs her tight - This boi is mine! He feels attracted to her but thinks she is a he coz all the females in this Ani-man world are urrgh ugly (extremely hairy body, very smelly, huge and rough skin). ML thinks it's ok if his lover is a he coz ML never even touched the females of his tribe (he is the leader so there are many females angling to get him into their harem) coz 1) they are so ugly he would feel like barfing 2) ML is super possessive and the thought of sharing his woman sends him into crazed madness.

ML decides to take MC back who is salivating over his beautiful, masculine form. When he is clutching her he realises - Ohhhh, soft and jiggly chest. Then tube light lit up! ML - You are a Woooman! MC is pissed - So what if they are flat, I am a woman!

Now ML is super happy. But he realises MC is still a minor (in this world) and deflates. But then decides ok. Plus ML has to fight off suitors since MC is so pretty compared to other women. ML takes her to the tribe. The tribe think he has bought food but they see the pretty, slender and pale boy in his arms. Everyone think - Awwww. A cannon-fodder villainess woman is jealous that ML is holding MC so close and so tight and so loving when he has never even looked at her. She tries to separate MC - Aww, you are such a cute little boy, don't worry once you grow I will let you belong to me! MC is dumbfounded but our vinegar jar ML announces - MC IS A GIRL AND SHE IS MINE!

Everyone is shocked and all the men start viewing MC with sharp hot eyes. ML becomes even more jealous - Whoever wants her will have to go over my dead corpse! ML is the strongest amongst all tribes, so everyone is disappointed. MC scratched herself before and ML rushes her to the tribe doctor.

The time setting is very very old. As in they live in caves, don't know construction, don't know fire, don't know anything but hunt. Winters, almost half the women and men die along with children coz they don't know how to warm themselves up and don't even know how to take care of wounds. So when MC starts to bleed from a small scratch, ML is very worried. The tribe doctor sees MC and falls for her. ML goes angry and attacks Tribe Doctor. MC is - :blobunsure::blobneutral::blobsleepless:. Tribe doctor looses and accepts ML as her husband. He turns to MC and slaps some herbs in her wound but MC teaches him how to clean the herbs off the dirt and the mud and how to dress the wound which astounds the tribe doctor. He is even more enamoured with MC. ML take MC to his cave. She asks to take a bath but ML is worried coz they have to go to the river to take a bath and there are many crocodiles in the river. Even when they go to take water, the men often get attacked and injured. And since they don't even have proper health care measures, the wounded die. But ML decides - What waifu wants, waifu gets.

MC wants to get fire going. The doctor and ML get very sacred and put out the fire. Coz for them, fire is scary and destructive and cannot be stopped. MC shows them how to contain fire by building a stone circle and maintaing the fire with sticks etc. ML and doctor are very impressed. Now the villainess is very jealous because everyone is impressed with MC. Plus MC announces that she will not be with anyone other than ML even if he were to ever loose a tournament coz she loves him coz of him and not coz he is strong.

The villainess shares MC's existence with the other two tribes - Snake (?) And the winged tribe. They come to attack ML and kidnap MC. MC is inside the cave and all the men have gone out to fight. Villainess comes and attacks MC, taunting her how ML will sell her off now that she has brought war to the tribe. MC beats villainess up - The only reason I am not bothering to continue is coz of the child in your stomach. She drags villainess to the front lines. ML sees MC and panics. The other tribe leaders are enamoured with MC. MC shoves the villainess away and holds a knife to her own neck - You better understand that the only one for me is ML. If not him then no one. So if you continue this tribe war, I will kill myself. Or else you should do a 1-on-1 fight.

They don't want to loose MC and MC's loyalty impresses the leaders even more. They have a 1-on-1 fight and ML wins. MC reveals how villainess betrayed the tribe. The villainess' harem support villainess and tell MC - We are her men, we won't get any other women, you will also not stay with us then why are you driving her away? MC is fucking pissed - I would rather drive her away and you all along with her then have her stay and drive this tribe to war. ML also announces - Villainess is expelled, whoever else wants to stay with her can fuck off too. Some men stay some go.

After this is basically MC introducing things like bamboo mats, bamboo pipes to get water directly from the river, finding medicinal herbs and harvesting them, growing fodder and chickens, finding cotton trees and harvesting cotton, making utensils etc.

HEA. I don't think anything more happens but I don't remember....

RBJ, Ressianne, tammapmap and 13 others like this.
  4. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    The Law of Transmigration: The Black-Hearted God’s Domineering Love

This just got translated! Chapter one is out!

5. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore arc summaries :aww:

RBJ and Octoberrchild like this.
  6. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    In Chinese, 他 is s/he but when most often use 他 for male because 她 is usually used for females. And when MTLed, 他 would be turned to boy when it could be used for girl.

tammapmap and Dragon_Reader like this.
  7. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okey I am dropping this, even after 1000+ chapters mc didn't fall in love with ml she just likes him and can't bear to hurt him. I mean really? And ml just an asshole I don't like him at all. I can say a lot of things for this novel but no I am just gonna say it is not my fav and there are a lot of QT novels with better plot.

Dragon_Reader and Nokita like this.
  8. Aytise

Aytise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely loved your feedback on the novel and as I've recently picked it up to translate at https://foxaholic.blog/the-law-of-transmigration-the-black-hearted-gods-domineering-love/, I'd love to use what you wrote as "a reader's thought on the novel" if you don't mind?

Venice1 likes this.
  9. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read until chapter 3000++. In this arc, MC needs to travel between real world and webnovel. MC was willing to sacrifice 1000 golden peas to be together with ML.

I really like MC, her overall goodwill towards ML was 50%. Even if she loves ML, but it was not as deep as ML feelings for her. After she finish her task, she didnt pat her ass and left directly.. she was willing to stay for ML.

In this world, MC is an actress. Not famous because her manager always use hidden rule for her artist to gain resource. But her manager gives the 1st lead to her sister and other artist 3rd role.
    [Main task - travel to the world of webnovel in that world to save the villain BOSS.
    Side task - break away from current manager and rise to become superstar]

1 day in real world = 1year in webnovel. 666 promise MC that it will take care of MC body while her soul travel to webnovel.

MC become the BOSS halfsis. The BOSS has a harsh childhood. He is an illigitimate child. His mom is exgirlfriend of Luo dad before marry Luo mom. His mom sells him for 10million for Luo family. BOSS halfsis is 7years old and BOSS 9years old. MC gives food for BOSS when he was hungry, and helps divert other people in Luo family from punishing BOSS. BOSS has long feel that MC is not his halfsis. Therefore, ML silently nice towards MC (BOSS is ML). MC knows that only with MC that BOSS treats well since BOSS is a silent child. Other family in Luo family did not treat ML well.
    One day, while return from home.. MC and ML was kidnap. MC injured so much because she was protecting ML (MC actually strong since she buys a prop where her martial skill is top5 in world). MC bring ML to run away since kidnapper will kill them after they got the ransom money. MC asks ML to hide and MC divert kidnapper attention to her. Before that, MC asks ML to promise her to live well and be happy. ML blackened so much when he finds out MC died. Luo mom was the one behind kidnap. She plans to kill ML. but MC sacrifice herself.

MC awaken in real world due to 666. The reason MC died because someone was knocking on her door loudly. It was manager and other artist. MC was in bad mood because she has been interrupted. She fight with manager and manager become afraid. MC finds out her mission fail because ML blackened due to MC. MC sacrifice 200peas and her martial skill prop to return in book.

MC was in the body of girl that is men killer. Orihost MC was a scum that has many boyfriend and will break up in any moment. MC is 18years old and the same as ML. MC follow ML and ML get the clue feeling it was her. ML transfer from top class to MC bottom class. when ML saw MC fight, he thinks MC is not his little girl he waits(MC has lost her martial skill prop. Thus ML thought it was not her). ML returns back to top class. MC follows ML by challenging teacher to test on the spot and enter top class. ML investigate orihost was a scum and low mark. ML heard how MC challenge to enter top class, ML run to teacher office and saw MC answer was like his style of answer (MC was not smart as ML, after travelling to many world and ML has been teaching MC. ML ask rebirth club not to erase her memory of studying. ML cannot bear seeing MC study so hard again). He knows she was his little girl. Originally, if MC didnt let ML know that she was his halfsis before, MC will gain 300peas. But MC knows that ML was smart and if she is not his halfsis, MC will lose chance and answer vaguely that she was the person ML wait. ML kiss MC hard and they live together. ML has move out from Luo family because of Luo protect Luo mom (ML cannot forgive luo mom for MC first death). MC also manage to chase away heroine that has been stalking ML. MC did not dare to accept ML feeling because she will leave this world. But MC realised that ML might be her lover from previous world mission and they also know in MC ori world. MC feels touched how ML has been silently accompanying her in her mission. MC starts to accept but MC has been poison. MC originally has a dew to solve all poison in the world. But 666 prevents her, otherwise her existence might be exposed. MC tells ML to be a good person and wait for her. ML supposed to blackened but he guard MC promise to wait for her.

MC managed to accomplish her task as the webnovel reach its end. Since the heroine has tranfer school, they are only 2time ML was mention in later half of webnovel. ML do good things as he promised MC. ML saved a child and died. He donated all his wealth to institute research of multidimensional. He died at the age of 36years alone while waiting for MC. MC feels sad how ML lived alone and died young. MC ask 666 to be together with ML. MC need to burn 1000peas to bring ML to real world and lost her prop acting skill. 666 told to wait until they found compatible body - handome, rich, noble and something happen to the body.

MC waits while she prepare to audition as singer as she did not have acting skill prop. MC finally found a rich man at age 32years have an accident. 666 reminds MC that ML did not memory of webnovel until MC kiss him to unlock the memory. MC slowly approach ML and cultivate their feeling. ML feels some sort of feeling to MC. MC did not directly pounce on ML as she knows if ML remember, he will blackened. Everytime ML want to kiss MC, he was afraid that he will lose MC if he continue. a rumors broke out of how MC has been involve in hidden rule. MC asks ML to prepare press conference. ML nephew confess his feeling to MC. ML feels jealous and kiss MC in front of camera. ML remembers everything and bite MC hard. He asks if MC will leave again. MC said no and this is her real world. ML silently calculate all MC debt.

Aquaa, Venice1 and JuuHachi like this.
  10. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was the one who will fall deeply with MC. even if MC mission does not relate with ML , ML will find himself to MC. There are arcs where ML retain all memory from the beginning of mission or arcs where ML regain memories at the end of mission. Overall, MC never retain memories from previous mission but she will feel some sorts of familiar with ML from the depth of her soul.

crprlnm, Venice1 and JuuHachi like this.
  11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any side stories? Like any kids and all?

12. StarrEyed

StarrEyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks for the spoilers! You've totally convinced me to start reading this at midnight.....who needs sleep anyway, right?! However, I'm soooo curious. What was the book that was recommended? ​

13. crprlnm

crprlnm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what FL and ML true identity is?
    reading half way through MTL, but mtl is so hard to read. From what I understand is that ML is so scared of FL remembering the past because she seems to hate him (?) thats why ml has been obsessed on making her fall in love while she doesn’t have memory. But there’s also a 2nd ML??
    I really want to know what did ML do in the past.