Novel The Bloodcurdling Sect

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by expertsource10, Aug 28, 2018.

1. expertsource10

expertsource10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    General Plot:
    A mortal climbs to the celestial level with this blood and sweat and arrives at the celestial world, however, he realises that celestials with truth cultivation techniques are much more powerful and the true rulers of the celestial world. Truth cultivations techniques are natural appearing techniques each one conjuring in high level worlds. One technique per high grade world at that. And high grade world are differ and very few and hard to find.
    Thus the celestial decides to descend as a mortal with his memories to a particular high grade world he researched to rise as a number one celestial this time, powerful than all.

The technique:
    1)The technique he acquires is a natural born technique called "Blood Deity" as he normally cultivates he can also suck blood and cultivate a blood energy together with his normal cultivation power. He can take down 3 big levels higher than him (for example he beats golden core beginner at foundation beginner).
    2)His body can become liquid blood at will, slashing, cutting in halves, punching thorugh, none of this damages him as he could gather himself back. He can also turn into anything he wishes. From 10 meter giant to a small ant, growing thousands eyes or claws etc.
    3) He can make underlings comletely loyal (prefable). His underling can make underling vampires too. His first descending underlings can fight against 2 big level, second generation can fight against 1 upper level, third are more can fight against 1 upper or same depending on individual. No underling has liquid body power or certain immunities. He can establish a complete loyal vampire army/sect, flatting everywhere without moving his finger. And he's even more powerful than the whole of his sect itself.
    etc(It's basically the power of Allucard from Hellsing anime, but in a cultivation world and system)

The story should focus on his first generation underlings rather than himself since he's almost invincible. The underlings could be psyhoes maniacs or people of different characters whom subdued by the main hero and has to follow his parttially imposed rules although they don't want to, which creates increasing tension as the characters increase in power. When underlings are not enough and defeated main hero steps in to crush the enemy.

The first arc shall be blue valley...(I'm too lazy to write this right now.)

Writing a novel is very hard. I tried and failed to continue. So, what I'm writing is only the general plot beginnings and ideas now.
    I have several more these kind of novel ideas/plots.

2. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Magical OP

3. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the title as The Bloodhurling Sect and thought that it was a sect teaching people to use attacks that involve hurling their own blood at people. Something like Deadman Wonderland.

4. UDI

UDI Writer / Emcee / Lime Blood

Reading List:
    Link
    Writing something is better than nothing. Try your hand at writing something like a one-shot based on your idea!