LCD The Book Eating Magician

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Land Of Tea, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    basically seimei made mc realize the feeling of every girls around him

Solracmar likes this.
  2. Kom12

Kom12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, most of the novels only reach this point when they are about to end, now I have another question, is the novel nearing completion or can it still last one hundred or 200 more chapters?

3. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    basedn on NU page this novel still ongoing, and IMO, there is crossroad should this novel end or continue which is after Meltor - Andras war, the author can wrap this story here
    or he can contiinue it to discover more about another grimoire/ age of mythology/ another arc. But i hope the author can write a good ending

4. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    considering the last few chapters i think he forgot about seimei lol

5. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    And with the great qoute that need to be repeated 6000 in every novel. #Doyouhavesexualdysfunction

No one can rule alone with the way he is going he would likely lose all his key supporter or at his best get his back stab by him. I just have to walk to his army and say

"Ladies and agent your king just order 2 of the strongest and most loyal in your empire to death. You know how much your life worth to him. I do. I swore with my honor with everyone as a witness that I will not pursue those who step in front. You can have your home your family your honor just step in front of me and abandon the monster you are force to follow. What would you gain from fighting in this war anyway."

And I will follow through that promise after spreading the rumor about his force getting anihilate. Given the prince nature just one soldier (my spy) stepping out will cause him to go berserk which is exactly what I need to fuel the flame. When he lost the popular support then I will start wearing him down by stacking up assasination.

He will never able to sleep. He cannot trust anyone. He cannot hold his territory alone. It will damn so easy to demonise him use him. He cannot even eat without fearing poison. He will have to execute people to keep them in line while his competitors is feeding me information.

If he can bleed he can be killed. Even if he have power of god let see if he want to live after 3 month without sleep and proper food all while living in paranoia.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2017
    gary0044187 likes this.
  6. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "User, you just made some amazing shit. Tell me how you did that!"
    "I don't have slightest idea"
    Poor Gluttony. First time it becomes so curious about something in thousand of years, but the one who created it don't know how he managed to do it.

7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me what he did? Did he make ice flames or something? Is this just like against the gods?

Slayer713 likes this.
  8. injamambivu

Reading List:
    Link
    he made a flame that can both freeze and burn i think

Slayer713 likes this.
  9. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    excume me readers, can someone tell me if this book is eatable, i mean readable? I left it at the point when he went on a mission with his master/friend/older magician guy after defeating the corrupted magician in the mountains.

10. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually a magician would pick a path after hitting 7th circle, the path Gluttony suggested was the one Theo was most familiar with, the 4 elements. Which is what he did. But as Theo took on the 4 element path, he saw incompatibilities between elements. At that point he also took the heaven and earth path without realizing it. (Probably because despite him living and breathing 20 years with 4 elements, he spent even more decades under Semi's spell living countless lifetimes to get a hint for balance)

So without knowing, he combined 2 paths to create a new path. That which is forcing the elements to work together. It is not clear if he only combined the negative elements (water and fire), 3 of them (water, fire and wind for ice fire), or all 4 of them(no mention of anything earth though but it could be the catalyst). But yes he has a blue fire.

It is readable, very cliche but entertaining. Except the harem is a bit annoying in this one.

justmehere, gary0044187 and Underload like this.
  11. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I think he was enlightened in the four elements, specifically in the way they interact with each other which allowed his special move from before finally become something real. He just doesn't know how he did it. I suspect he is going to have to really study it now to figure out what is going on. TBH, I am still more concerned with how he left mitra like that. she seemed to be concerned about him when he passed out and he is just hanging out in the mind library nonchalantly.

12. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the cliches in it? I'm not that familiar with South-Korean novels...

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    The cliche's are not south korean, just general cliches. If anything it is more closer to JP cliches. Just presented differently.

gary0044187 likes this.
  14. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah japanese minus all the BS japanese mannerisms and "japanese culture is best culture" bs

15. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    He applied the concept of Yin-Yang into the fire element (or maybe all the elements, it was unclear). Fact is, he is starting to join two "paths" or "factions" or "schools of thought" like Gluttony put it and is rising above both. I just think that neither he nor Gluttony realised this yet. But his Sorcery will most likely be fusing all elements (Abraxas will be even more OP) and that will most likely lead to both creation and destruction (which is consistent with the Yin-Yang concept. The more I think of it the more I'm convinced).

Slayer713 likes this.
  16. Ma_Gi

Ma_Gi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "
    As Gluttony saw this new magic, his black eyes shone.

Answer me, User. Hurry!
    "
    [​IMG]

OK.. srry I just couldn't resist

Solracmar, Anon2.0 and Slayer713 like this.
  17. injamambivu

Reading List:
    Link
    prety sure the magic is only half complete. he still has to make one combining earth and wind then combine both of these to create a 4 element sorcery

18. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    So...
    Will he gonna take over Theo body or he actually sacrifice himself for Theo like what being discussed previously

19. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    His sorcery is already complete, it is just that he is using it at a low level for now (it is quite taxing afterall).

Slayer713 likes this.
  20. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I think neither. His objective is probably helping a human reach 10th circle to do something. Maybe he wants freedom or a true body or do something his creator couldn't, like Para. Maybe his purpose is simply to raise a god. He was happy because with this fusion Sorcery it might be possible.

Slayer713 and gary0044187 like this.