Spoiler The Boss Transmigrated Into Matriarchy Novel. (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.shubaow.net/192/192146/
    大佬穿书到女尊
    This matriarch world hopping is much better than other matriarch QT novel. I like this more because arcs are short and it’s interesting. First arcs is start from chapter 1 to 55. Scum Princess vs her abandon husband with son. Honestly I skip first arcs, I start reading from second arcs. It was great. I like all arcs.
    Second Arcs Tyrant regent MC X Abandon eldest son. Second arcs chapter start from 55 to 85
    Third Arcs Amnesia Eighth Princess X Childhood Sweetheart Son of minister. Arcs chapter is 85 to 130,
    Fourth Arcs Princess General X Pamper young son of noble, chapter is 130 to 161
    Fifth Arcs Ambitious Regent X prince cross-dressing as girl. Arcs chapter is 161 to 196
    I am at arcs 5, I found this novel more entertaining and enjoyful than other matriarch QT novel.
    Summary: Quick transmigration + heroine + book transmigration + one-on-one sweet pet)
    Feng Xi, the boss of the last century, was so sad after losing her love, that she traveled through the book to the world of the heroine in her sleep. Here, women are in charge of the outside world, men are in charge of the inside, women are the worshipers, and men are the wives and daughters. The most surprising thing is that even children are not born with women.
    This is simply a woman's paradise! A man is willing to endure thousands of years of suffering for her lover, and he has been displaced for ten generations. The friendship is really rare. Since she wants to complete the task, then she will give him the exclusive favor for ten lifetimes and help him reach consummation.

Everyone said that the red cinnabar on his forehead was an ominous omen, but she regarded it like a jewel. The ominous thing in the eyes of others is the white moonlight in her eyes and the cinnabar mole in her heart.

But... why? The woman who had been scolded by her thousands of times for causing him to suffer for thousands of years was actually her former self! Regardless of his identity, Nan Jun bravely climbed up to the top of Qiao Yun's wall, and sneaked a look inside. Hearing the movement, Qiao Yun hugged the broom, boldly approached the black shadow, and pretended to be calm with a trembling body, and said, "Where...where is the thief?" After a moment of silence, a familiar voice sounded: "The heart thief !" The broom in his hand fell in response...

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    First arcs is start from chapter 1 to 55. Scum Princess vs her abandon husband with son. Honestly I skip first arcs, I start reading from second arcs. It was great. I like all arcs.
    Second Arcs Tyrant regent MC X Abandon eldest son. Second arcs chapter start from 55 to 85
    Third Arcs Amnesia Eighth Princess X Childhood Sweetheart Son of minister. Arcs chapter is 85 to 130,
    Fourth Arcs Princess General X Pamper young son of noble, chapter is 130 to 161
    Fifth Arcs Ambitious Regent X prince cross-dressing as girl. Arcs chapter is 161 to 196
    Arcs 6 chaoter 196 to 225
    Arc 7 chaoter 225 to 246
    Arcs 8 chapter 246 to 291
    Arcs 9: 291 to 312
    Arcs 10 chapter 312 to
    Arcs 10 is last, it’s modern

i completely finished read this novel. It’s one of best matriarch world hopping novel. I really love mc. She is husband pamper. She dote ML so much. ML is so cute.

Female mc name is Nan Jun in arcs, her real identity is Feng Xi Princess of heaven. and ML is Qiao Yun , his identity is Prince Long Yu

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022