The breaker

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wraith, Nov 2, 2015.

1. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the translated manga of this series(including the new waves series) and it is one of my all time favourite reads.But it seems that the third book wont be released. Does a translated novel exist for this series?

2. Helldogify

Helldogify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its not from a novel, the original is the manga and the writers said that they didnt know what to do with the plot anymore so they stopped and now they are doing the Action Idols- Age of Young Dragons manga. so if you want to have something of the same style try that, its being translated by mangacow.

EDIT: here is the link since mangacow is down right now http://mangafox.me/manga/action_idols_age_of_young_dragons/

Rigid Nipples likes this.
  3. Tratuk

Tratuk novel addict

Reading List:
    Link
    dammit, i loved those manga but havent heard such a sad news. What a shame for them, though i'm not a mangaca or writer but there was so much potential and possibilities to develop. I'm angry now.

4. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what there was so much potential for the breaker, they could of done so much with the plot. I thought they were going to do a time skip that is why they took a break :(.
    Also action idol is a fun read. If you haven't checked it out than i highly reccomend it.

5. Helldogify

Helldogify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea i was really sad when i saw it but they just thought they couldn't continue without fucking it up so its probably better being angry like this then at a ruined ending

6. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    oh that was unfortunate. Breaker is one of the manga I'm just waiting to finish. Good thing I stopped midway...

7. FlowingSong

FlowingSong Otome Isekai Reader and Trash ML Hater

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY CR*P NOOOOOOOOOOO non nononononononooononoooo whyy. I don't mean to discredit you @Helldogify but can you give us the link or something? OMYGOD NO. I've been waiting for them to continue this. ARE THEY PULLING A VERITAS HERE?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  8. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
  9. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    On the translated one I read, they had the note from the author translated. 'cause the first breaker was supposed to be 5 volumes but ended up as 10, then the second breaker that was supposed to be 10 became 20, so the third that would've been 20 might become 40. So that would take them like 5-7 more years or something haha

10. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    oh sorry xD wrong tag ( wth i'm so out of it ) okay okay okay ... even if it's on hiatus maybe, just maybe they would still continue it someday?

11. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, there's a possibility of continuation. Look at HxH, they stopped for 5 or something years and they came back stronger than ever due to the anime reboot.

12. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    HXH was my fear for all of my reads. Like 'what if all of them ends up like that?' is what I used to think but then HXH came back and I'm now like, 'THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!'

13. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sad that they left us hanging with so much, what with the little girl and stuff :( But they mentioned the breaker's protag in Action Idols, so maybe one day we'll see them come back in there at the very least!

14. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite boring... Breaker series was the best... I would recommend reading it again than start action idols.

15. FlowingSong

Reading List:
    Link
    SLR I'm not getting notifs of this thread. I don't know why anyway, IKR I mean Sosul was really bad-ass on the last chaps and she's still in love with our Shioon! I'm actually a fan of Seira but Sosul won't be so bad as well if she gets cured! Then SHIO OMYGAWD SHIO! I wanna see 9AD's face when he sees her but I can kinda imagine him still going to the path of destruction even if he sees Shio cause by then it would probably be too late to go back not to mention Shioon is really angry with him. Then I think the most exciting part is the Shimunjengpe (did i spell this right?). I can totally see the heavenly way kid and shioon battling it to the end in this competition with ofc our shioon topping it like the OP that he is.

I read the first chap. I'm not really sure if it might progress better when it has a lot more chapters but i too find it somewhat uninteresting.

Personally I can understand if they need time away from Breaker. Maybe they just need some "sudden insight" on what to do next and maybe by working at something else they will find it. Let us hope for the best!

16. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I read till 14 but its utterly boring.

17. brianf

brianf Pvt. Slime

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't for the life of me remember any of the korean words they used haha. And there's so many things going on, it'd be a shame if they don't ever pick it back up, we can only pray!

I think the single strip format makes it seem really slow, it'd be nicer if they'd have done it in the regular comic style.

18. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    In case you didn't know, there will be a new season of the series, the Author has already drawn up to 3 chapters.

wraith likes this.
  19. wraith

wraith -----------------

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long, i dont even remember how the earlier series ended. I think the hero was fighting his teacher.

20. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    The hero got curb stomped by his teacher so yeah, the two of them are basically enemies now.

wraith likes this.