THE BRIDE FROM THE WEST

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Akira791, Apr 28, 2022.

?

What do you think about the plot ?

Poll closed May 28, 2022.
  1. Interesting

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not that great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Akira791

Akira791 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Hello guys~
    A newbie author here . So I'm.writting a Indian transmigration novel . Hope you like it .

Preview of the story

"You will return... Right?" He asked

"You can't... Betray me . Kiara " He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes .

"I will .... I will come back " I was on the verge of tears "Tell me love , tell me you'll wait for me " I chuckled through my tears .

"I will , I promise " He said as he buried his face into my shoulder . I knew he was scared too .

I promised I'd return , He promised he would wait . But he didn't keep his word . He didn't wait ,. He died .

See how these two love eachother through life and death .

This is a reincarnation love story , where a girl fro him 21st century travels back in time to the 12th century and falls in love with a prince from a great kingdom of Astrarankshetra , a prosperous Empire of India .

It is said that love will find itself no matter what ... That's what happens with Kiara - a normal 21 century girl and Vazraksh dev singh - an 12 century royal prince . This story has it all - Love , hate , Death , Rebirth , friendships , heartbreaks and a lot . The death of Kiara and her being born as born as Iris Meckelov in Elendel empire of Europe . How she met Vazraksh and how they fell in love . how they sacrificed their whole for each other and how no one could ever seperate their souls even in death .

( This is my first story , so please give it a try and upvote it .. or not . it's upto you but please do read it )

Itadori159 likes this.
  2. Itadori159

Itadori159 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a fellow Indian I would love to read it.
    But try list out the genres first in your preview like-
    Genre: Drama etc
    Like this, it would be easier for people who want to read it
    Some advices- 1. Don't post many pages a day, post once in a week
    2. If you are taking a break, make an announcement
    3. In novelupdates don't take the criticism too seriously but don't be ignorant about it
    4. You are using a platform where viewership won't be very high, so don't expect too much
    Be strong and if you want to change the platform for uploading, inform us.

3. Akira791

Akira791 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou so much for your advice and appreciation .. I never knew that there were different rules for novels written in English and in Asian languages so I just wrote it but I would have written it in hindi if i knew earlier .

4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice idea, but like 12 is super young