Spoiler The Captivating Crown Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Rena.anggreina

Rena.anggreina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need spoilerssss

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read about a 150 chapters in, so I can't answer everything, but what specifically do you want to know? It's still ongoing btw, so I can't check out how it ends yet.

3. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know how she get the throne, her enemy and how she deal with them and also a lot about her love interest

4. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't reached the part with how she gets the throne, it's a continuous process lol. She deals with her enemies rather quickly, except for one enemy that keeps plotting behind the scenes. Some old dude, that I can't remember what his rank was. I think minister, but don't quote me on that. I didn't read the story for the plot tbh. Her love interest... are love interests. It's a polyandry, if we have to use the proper term. Though the story takes its time with setting it up. The guys are pretty desperate, which pushed my S button, so I loved reading this novel.
    It's altogether five guys - assassin, scholar/minister, general, famous doctor, and a rival country's prince. Their relationships are rather complicated lol. The assassin guy is the most shameless one. He actually crossdresses as a woman so he can pose as the crown prince's consort and keep any other women away. I don't think any of the other guys would have thrown away their pride to that extent. I think he's my favorite.

5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad so it's a real reverse-harem? Not like -there's many love interest but she'll end up with only one of them- kind of story?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Do any of them find out her actual identity (if so, how)? Does it look like she's interested in any of them so far or at this point are the male leads just throwing themselves at her? Did any girls fall for her too? Also, does the king know she's actually a girl when he appointed her crown prince?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  7. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. She's slept with two of them up to the point I've read. And I skipped ahead to a point where she slept with a third guy. But the novel is still ongoing, so who know what it'll end up as. It looks like a standard reverse harem with polyandry so far tho, so I'm hoping for a HE.

8. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thats so funny, i'd like to know more about their love rivalry, how the compete to win her favor and etc....
    Thank you for spoiling us

9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    She has this trauma that makes her hate physical touch, men, and sex in general... So it takes a while. The guys are doing their best to throw themselves at her, but it rarely works lol. When something happens, it's always because she let it happen. She treasures loyalty a lot, so with them constantly proving themselves, she ends up trusting them. There's some character development for her. So, she gets to know them as individuals and things happen afterwards.

Also, the guys are pretty dense lol. Up till the point she took her clothes off, no one knew she wasn't a guy. Though she used some technique to make her pulse change so a doctor wouldn't realize it's a female pulse. The way the guys who found out about her identity (up to where I read) is when she disrobed in front of them (not all at once of course). Literally the last moment... One of the guys was actually in the process of mentally preparing himself to sacrifice his butt lmao. Guess who - the most shameless one, my favorite, assassin boy.

Not sure about any girls. Some girls were throwing themselves at her to become consorts, but I think it was for power, rather than falling for her. One girl was feeling jealous, cause she had some powerful woman's intuition right there lmao (and the scholar and the general are close friends, with rumors of their perceived gay relationship floating around, which made their interest in the crown prince all the more conspicuous). That girl had the hots for the scholar. I think the girls around the crown prince have this kinda intuition that doesn't let them fall for her androgynous looks. Or maybe it's the pheromones. There are admirers, but no significant character among them. Maybe there will be in later chapters...

10. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    are there pregnancy plot in the future? it sounds interesting to me

11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    The way they compete is rather sportsman-like. 'Let the best man win' type. They don't get in each other's way too much, since they think they all equally stand no chance with her. They see her as a male crown prince after all. The most they can hope for, is that 'he' trusts them the most, and that 'he' will get married when he's 50 or something. When the assassin boy got disguised as a woman and stuck to the crown prince like gum, posing as his consort, some guys were secretly making plans of getting rid of him. But when they realized it was a man disguised as a woman, they dropped the plans. The doctor is the most secure in his position and he flaunts in everyone's faces, since the crown prince has a slow-acting poison in 'his' body, and needs to be detoxified, which will take time. The other country's prince has the worst position, poor thing. He can't stay in her country indefinitely, so he turned the most desperate for action. His character is also the most overbearing. MC said they were very similar to each other, hence not suitable for each other in a later chapter. Anyway, he tried pushing the crown prince down and forcing things, but he got an extremely averse reaction, and turned meek as a kitten afterwards.

As for how they try to win her favor, it's by helping her fight for the throne in various ways. Anything she needs, they're the first to offer their services if the situations allows them to. They were fighting for the right hand man position, lol.

12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Not so far. It's still ongoing, so maybe it'll happen.

13. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    by the way i'm curious who's the first, second, and third guy she slept with?
    And how they persuade her and each of their reaction after knowing the crown prince actually a female and they have to share her with another rival

bleedingliar24 and odanezz0_3 like this.
  14. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since those things happen after more than a hundred chapters, and I haven't read that much ahead, I can only answer some of those questions.
    First guy is assassin boy, which I strongly approved of. It happened because he drunk a cup of wine meant for the MC, which contained aphrodisiac. It was a plot to force the MC to take in a concubine/spy into 'his' harem. The MC brought a brothel girl for him to solve the problem, but assassin boy didn't want anyone but the MC to touch him. He was ready to die. He actually cried, it broke my heart. So the MC got soft-hearted and decided to just do it. It should also be mentioned that assassin boy got injured earlier when preventing an attack against the MC, so she was feeling responsible for him. Assassin boy didn't have much of a reaction when he found out she was a girl (maybe some relief about his virgin butt lol, but it wasn't really mentioned). He would've accepted her either way. There was some surprise, but he quickly overcame it. Anyway, after the deed, she kicked him out of the residence, cause she couldn't stand to look at him anymore. The other guys reactions were inbetween hopeful (the crown prince can accept a man in his bed!), murderous (assassin boy suffered a few punches) and pity (cause assassin boy was kicked out right after). Not sure how they reconciled after. I skip-read ahead to find out that the second guy is the other country's prince, and it happened when she was a bit drunk. Though she was aware of what she was doing and she wasn't blaming anyone the next morning. While she was tipsy, she saw his pained expression and felt sorry for him. But she had no intentions of making this more than a one night stand. And at that point she had already accepted assassin boy officially. I think the third guy is the scholar, but I'm just assuming from the chapter titles. I haven't read that far. Ah, right. The prince's reaction was to offer her marriage, which she declined right away. She's got a country to run.

15. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First- Assassin Guy
    Second- Prince from another empire
    Third- Doctor
    Fourth- should be General because when they were about to have sex out in the open area the others guys came and stopped them. She did help him masturbate though.
    Fifth- may possibly be the scholar because his eyes remind her of her ex-bf who betrayed her therefore she didn't want to accept him. However she finally accepted him when the scholar risk his life to become her lover by stabbing his own eyes. He prefer to be blind than to see the hatred in her eyes whenever she looked at him. Luckily he didn't stab too deep. She realizes how much she have hurt his feelings thus she does not see her ex-bf in him no more.
    There are other two guys (General & Scholar) that haven't slept with her yet so they still think she's a guy. They all love her even when they think she's a guy. They all don't mind having sex with a guy. The three guys she had sex with knows she's a female. She will reveal her gender to them only when she will be having sex with them. So far the prince guy is having a hard time dealing with her having sex with the other guys. He's extremely possessive of her, although the other two guys are as well but they would rather have her than to not have her, meaning they agree to share. They also think she will have more protection this way, everyone will protect her and pave the road for her to become the emperor. The prince guy finally knows why she accepted all of them as lovers because they all have risked their life for her. He is learning to accept all of them.

16. Rena.anggreina

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about her and the prince story
    how he meet her and fall for her
    how he keep in contact with her when they're miles apart
    why he become all meek after the deed lol

By the way who poisoned her with slow potion? And i'd like to know a little story about her loyal maid

17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why was she cross dressing in the first place? Well i mean the former owner of the body? And does the emperor know it?

18. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know how she ended up doing it with the doctor. The character of the doctor intrigued me.

Though having sex with anyone who saves your life is just..

19. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince have a little sister who was chased all the way to the female lead empire. The female lead carriage happen to be there when the prince's little sister ran inside to hide. The female lead found out her real identity and gave shelter to her. The prince received a letter from his little sister and came to pick her up at the female leads place. When he first saw her, he was interested in her. Usually he don't allow anyone to be near him or have any contact with his things like getting in his carriage but he was fine if it's her. He stayed over at her place because he was interested at her....he didn't realize he likes her at the moment until she got hurt. He stayed at her place until he really needs to go back to his empire. He left people behind to report her movements to him like if she is in danger then he would come and save her. He wants to know all things about her. He had wet dreams about her and came in his pants. His bodyguard sent a woman into his bedroom to take care of his needs, but the prince got upset, he kicked the woman out and punished his bodyguard for doing things out of line. The female lead came to his empire twice due to empire friendship and emperor's birthday and those times are when she would get drunk and have sex with the prince. The first time getting drunk, she was acting all cute which tempted the prince to eat her. Eventually he did eat her and found out she's a woman. He was so happy and told her he'll take responsibility of her and if she wants anything he'll give it to her including conquering his own empire to give her. She told him, she will not give up on the assassin guy, so his only choice is to share and if he can't accept then he can forget about being her lover.

20. Onelifeonelove

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor back than fell in love with the female leads mother and took her in as an empress. He loved her to the point of not caring if she will give birth to a male or female and never cared about the other women he had in the palace. The emperor subjects were telling him to accept more women into the palace to give birth to a prince. When the empress gave birth, it was a female, the emperor lied and told everyone it was a male.