LCD The Cave King Will Live a Paradise Life -Becoming the Strongest With the Mining Skill?-

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jawbrie, May 28, 2020.

1. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's clearly digging up remnants of a once highly developed nation that had reached significant success in culture, technology, and magic. They loved precious metals, wine, and exceedingly rare magical artifacts. Now, what race of creatures would be best known for all of these things? Everyone look towards Mappa. My personal hope for this island would be similar to the story of Atlantis.

2. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's certainly possible. They're at a "kill on sight" war with orcs, goblins, kobolds, and maybe a few others. Then atop that, they've outlawed taming friendly monsters (the manga even has Heal helplessly watch his pet burned alive to ash). THEN atop that, King Louie just lets his sons and daughters with flashy crests go around showing them off, doing nothing to learn how to govern, engage in diplomacy, how to handle a budget, etc., while dumping "the family embarrassment" who actually did those things on a barren piece of rock 10 days away by ship and so far from the trade lanes that even pirates don't go there (at least not by choice), the moment he comes of age and he can legally be gotten rid of. I don't see much of a future for Sanfaris to be honest.

If word somehow gets back to King Louie and he sends an expedition to try and take the territory back by force, I see the only thing coming back being driftwood.

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels like more of a rule of the mighty society, though as long as the bureaucrats are not incompetent the nation will not fall if all the royal children who will not inherit the throne spend their days "playing". But ya the things that are needed to keep a society functioning are not what they focus on, but they could easily be at a point that they do not care about that, since development and proper management matter more to the citizens who likely do not have the power to rebel and citizens who can not rebel just have to take it and shut up.

More like when they find out. If he keeps developing the island eventually it will reach a point he can take part in international trade.
    Though how they react will be a question.
    Based on scanning a MTL few chapters a while ago, they find out he is still alive at the end of ch 100, looked like they are not pleased wit the report

4. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    with Mappa's new rail system digging a tunnel to a handy isolated spot near a trading town would be the ideal way to establish trading. Also with his crest upgrading allowing him to affect the areas outside of a cave, like a shoreline, who knows how powerful his real ability is.

5. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this I actually like more than using boats.

6. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read the Novel but not enough chapters. Manga is good tho so far ^.^, the illustrator did a good job in making chemistry between MC and goblin girl err demon girl?

7. deathminati

deathminati Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guess i would just read the manga for now , as i love to go through a couple of ln volumes in one go (considering i get the time , as i only prefer to read when im sure i can spend some time on it) so i guess i will wait till there are like 150 chapters , i wonder how long that will take

8. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Standard weak willed isekai protagonist who's everyone's doormat. Despite not even being an isekai since he was born in that world. He is a simp for everyone not just female goblins.

9. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I recently read the manga, it's kinda good. so can someone tell me what chapter do I have to start in WN after reading chapter 9 in manga???

YanJun and venu101 like this.
  10. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know where the manga is now, but you can check the title of the chapters. It is a huge give away. Usually, manga chapter # x 1-3

Edit: checked it, ch27

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Deadmantellnotales likes this.
  11. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh hey nice to see nothing's been dropped. I forgot about the manga does it update,?

12. Deadmantellnotales

Deadmantellnotales rebmeM nwonK-lleW

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see any update after MangadDex wentdown. They said manga stopped at chapter 15 because the artist has health condition or something.

venu101 likes this.
  13. cpt_IceCream

cpt_IceCream New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the main character revive black pet killed by his brother?

YanJun likes this.
  14. YanJun

YanJun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he does then he would probably have a pet dragon on his side

15. PrettyCommonUsername

PrettyCommonUsername Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tangent but the title reminds me of gankutsuou. I think it meant king of the cavern.