Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. LavenderBlizzard

LavenderBlizzard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished it. This is a light story. The drama is not too much. The villains didn't have much impression on me. I just felt that they're like a passerby wkwk. The child is cute. Recommended for people who want to read light story with some fluff.

Btw....about MC and ML one night stand, from what I understand, MC go to the hotel to follow MP because she knew that this hotel is the hotel that MP frequently used and she already have a mentality to have MP's baby/to do the deed. So, she is the one who broke in to the room. She can be considered to be the one who offered her self to "the man on the room" who she thought is MP. When ML realized that there is a person in the room, his body instinctively pulled her closer. Is this still considered rape? Cmiiw.

Their child, Luo luo, is so cute. He heard some girls talking shit about his mother. He is angry. Told the aunt (caretaker) that he wants to eat banana. Eat the banana and throw the skin in their direction. The girl slip and fell. They want to catch luo luo and then ML come to the rescue. ML thinks that Luo luo is clever and cute. This is their first meeting. Their second meeting is also unexpected. ML met them when MC and Luo luo working as a monk or something like that. Luo luo wear a robe and MC wear a man clothes. Luo luo have to call MC master and he is the disciple of the 32nd generation(?) ML just found this interesting and told MC that he also wants to enter the door. If he enter the door, there will be a car and free driver to pick up MC (before MC told ML that she wants to buy a car).

I felt a little disappointed when I read the end of the novel. Not because the story is bad, but I want more hahaha. The is HE, but the novel end when they're still at the beginning of their new chapter in life. ML quit the entertainment circle to handle family business, his project is smooth, the shareholders began to trust him but he's not yet a powerful president. MC won an awards but she still not so powerful like the former ML whose acting is so good and have a lot of fans that will bite and protect their idol. And I still want to see they have a second baby hahahaha. So, I want an extra chapter when ML is already a powerful CEO, MC is already a powerful film empress, luo luo grow up and he have a little brother or sister.

2. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it'd still be considered rape cause if I'm remembering this correctly, during one of the scenes when ML touched MC's wrist (before he knew the girl was her), it was mentioned that he recalled the struggle of the girl he slept with 3 years ago.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  4. just_areader2

just_areader2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original MC is 23, MC who transmigrated into the book is 18. So ML didn't really rape a 14 year old, but yeah it's pretty stupid.

Mikaa, stumblmer, King0Mik and 2 others like this.
  5. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not, the original in the story has 23 years old, the mc in her real world has 18, so original in that moment had 20 years, it is just my felling, but you are really emotional about this story, if you drop, just drop, in this moment you are taking ideas about the story just by people that mtl, and when you mtl sometimes you understand in orher way thing and ends with prejudice about a story, if you dont like the setting just drop, you doesnt nedd to be bitter just because people like the story and want to know more

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my bad, thanks for the correction! Looks like my MTLing needs reworking. :notlikeblob:

stumblmer, Heungbo and lazynoodles like this.
  7. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, sometimes happen, google translate is difficult enough to understand

8. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    The O!MC is a villain in the novel. MC knew that O!MC is a villain because of her brainless act. That’s why MC gave the novel a bad review. If the O!MC is not stupid, she can’t become the novel’s villain. She is not manipulative. She is just too stupid and naive. I do blame her for her stupidity and naivety. Her adoptive parents is rich. So, she should at least have an attitude or aura like a noble lady/rich person. But nope, she is not. She just mindlessly chasing MP and defeated by FP, MP’s sister, etc.

I also feel bad for MC. When MC cross over, she is at the moment when O!MC goes to find MP, give MP medicine, undress and seduce him, but she failed and makes MP angry. MC thought that it was a dream, but after thinking it through, she accepted that she is crossing and she was smart enough to put clothes before going out (the O!MC walk out the building with disheveled clothes and caught on camera). She didn’t want to be an actress. But suddenly, there’s a bracelet in her wrist and she have to full fill O!MC desire/wishes or else she will die. So, she have no choice but to be an actress. She is also responsible enough to take care of luo luo. The romance part, she still confused because she never fall in love, and ML is older than MC and can be considered an uncle (she is 18 yo). But then, she began to like ML and find her happiness. She can also go back to her original world each month for ten minutes.

9. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading the raws...... it took me 12 hours :sleep::sleep: and this is the first time i MTL-ed a novel :LOL: all i can say is, i can't wait for the official translation ~♡

Mikaa and Miki T like this.
  10. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, kudos to you for enduring all that MTL, it must be hard. any spoiler? eespecially fluffy moments :aww:

11. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, i'm not blaming you or curse you for your comments, I'm just worried because you seem have sonmuch hate for a novel you havent read, and it worries me because you project so much, your reviews are good, but when youbput strong emotions like hate or love is difficult put them apart from internet and after you put that emotion in real life, losing relantionship because you dont know where to download that emotion.

12. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Mintzu

Mintzu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the oriMC just left after she spent the night with ML... probably cos she was a fool. Nothing can be done cos the rice already been cooked so she prob thought to make use of the child and tried to blackmail XC (who didn't believe her at all).

Tho yeah, the rape part is really uncomfortable;;

14. Bloopy

Bloopy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was... especially the names.
    For the fluffy moments, I love the scenes between MC and her son. And of course with the ML. And my English is not that good so, im sorry.

After knowing that he MC can 'cure' the ML's ill fated life, father Ye totally shipped them both :blobjoy::blobjoy: he invested in a drama where the characters uses the actor's real name. The main characters for the drama are abviously MC and ML.
    The ML usually uses a substitute for scenes that are intimate but for the 1st intimate scene with MC, the susbtitute was unable to be there, hence the film king finally did his first kissing scene ever with the MC. The MC was also an amateur in acting so, they did 2 to 3 takes until the director was satisfied.

The ML doesnt like it when the MC calls him Ye Yingdi(?) So after that, she calls him Ye gege :blobmelt: it started out like a brother/sister relationship but later on it gets fluffier. A scene during lunchbreak; the MC doesnt like to eat okra, so the ML snatched the okra and ate it for her. In exchange, he gave her his mapo tofu :blobpopcorn: the crews teased them and it was also posted online, generating more envious but also shippers for the Fish CP . Ah the fish CP. I forgot.

The MC , O!MC and O!ML's sister joined a variety show with 2/3 other artists. Also a special appearance of two famous guest. (Well we can already guess who those 2 are. ) the ML never joins any variety show but after he heard MC's name, he said ok in a heartbeat.
    The 3 women mentioned above are then seperated into groups. the MC was in group 3 if im not mistaken..
    There are two parts for this variety show, before dating (episode 1) and after dating (episode 2 )
    so the guests arrives during the night where the 3 groups had already searched and fished for their dinner. The guests are asked to choose which group they wanted to join for today. Since the ML fell for the MC already, he chooses her group. The MC and ML are in sync while cooking and the other artist qianqian only watched them as she was injured. But she acted like a mascot for both of them. QM and YPC are called the fish CP because of the in sync actions and family like interaction, with QQ joining in as a big baby :blobjoy: moreover, imagine the stoic ML smiling ang laughing in the presence of the MC. He also tied up the MC's hair into a ponytail
    the couple are already in lovey dovey mess in this seconf filming. At night, while the others are sleeping, both the mc and ml are spending their time together at the riverbed. afraid that she would be cold, they went into a cottage nearby to rest and 'warm up' :oops: though nothing thoroughly explicit really happened since the ML respects the MC's wish. For the drama forementioned above, they're gonna have a scene in cave. For .. ahem. . And so, the ML asked the MC for a preview in advance for the cave scene :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    And during a live show,

These are some of the memorable scenes for me (there's more .. but im very sleepy :blobsleeping:)

15. LavenderBlizzard

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she transmigrate when O!MC seduce MP (childhood friend) with her naked body and also drugged MP. Not the ML. But failed because MP was really angry and choked her. At that time, Luo luo is already 2 yo. MC saw luo luo and her heart softened. She remembers about the plot. Luo luo will have a fever, go to the hospital, but then missing. She determined to take care of luo luo properly.

I know some novels that transmigrate when they already have a baby. Most of all takes care of the baby willingly. Maybe they thought that because they occupy the body, so they have to take care of the things left behind. Or maybe it is because morally that is the right thing to do.

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in our MC’s case she just fell in love with the sweet child that he is.

Mikaa and midnight reader like this.
  17. Evelyn Guz

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, and she wanted to take care of the child with more willing because she read the diary of O!MC and she discovered that she travel trough space and she was the person who save MC when she was 6 years old and was almost kidnapped.

18. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you look in the perpective of the original Qiao Moyu, you can see her life was a tragedy. What she did was stupid, but I can't condenm her at all. Think about it, Qiao Moyu saved her childhood friend (the person who she was in love) and get burned, but couldn't tell him (because her parents killed a girl) and then her parebts send her to another country to get treated for her burns, so she can't talk about what happened. The she return after some time, and then her childhood friend treat her coldy (because he is a garbage) and she doesn't why, and can't talk about how she saved his life. Then the real daugther appear, and snatched everything of her: her parents, her home and her first love. And her parents and the daugther star scheming against her, after the garbage of childhood friend thought that the person who saved him was the real daugther. So what Qiao Moyu have? Nothing, she lost everything and she was emotionally wounded and desperate, so what was her solution? Try to obtain the love of her childhood friend using stupids schemes. And after that she got raped, and that made her situation worst.

Yes, she was stupid and her decisions weren't the best. But if you look in her perspective, can you really said that she was a villain? To me, she was really a pitiful person who in her desperation, her heart blacken and took the wrongs actions

19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right??? Completed stories are much more thrilling because there is an end point.

stumblmer likes this.
  20. the otaku girls

the otaku girls Member

Reading List:
    Link
    now i need to read this becouse it look interesting...i dont mind a bit of rape...it just novel as long as its good i will read it.....

lazynoodles likes this.