Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Familiar...
    But people have different tastes (I guess)...
    When given a choice, choose the better one... It might be also because they haven't seen the world...

2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly in Real life, women will divorce, and sue him for rape but in novel, mc didn't divorce, ML prison her and abused her but she forgive him. Even there is still second male lead who is better than ML, he care her and love her. But She choose ML, it's illogical cause in Real life women will choose guy like second male lead over rapist and douchbag ML. So I think female author like bad guy, asshole, douchbag and rapist man, just hope she find man like rapist douchbag male lead, she will be happily enjoying it. Lol:LOL:

3. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    :)
    Fiction can't be compared with real life (sometimes)...
    But it does happen... A person who ended up with their rapist...

But in this story, I don't think the MC was raped... (That it doesn't match with the definition of rape)
    She went in her own accord, (and she wasn't forced against her will) only that she wasn't sure if the male she was with was the CEO...

Anyhow, I'm only here for the story...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Mikaa, stumblmer, Heungbo and 2 others like this.
  4. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THIS! After all the Polyandry novels I’ve read this is quite refreshing with a modern and simple(yet not boring) plot.

The FMC is lovable. She’s reasonable and not annoying. Aka, very realistic(her personality). She doesn’t just take revenge on anyone(which is very refreshing from typical Op MCs) Nor is she the OA hypocrite “I’ll be nice to people even if they hate me” type of annoying character. She’s the “I’m a normal person so I’ll act as one type of character” AND SHE’S NOT STUPID(the best). Most of all, she just loves her child and she tries her best to give him the love and protection he deserves.

As y’all already know, Male Lead is Lou Lou’s father. In chapter 51-54, they will know.

I like him. I was a bit reluctant at first because he’s an actor, but then I read that he uses doubles in shooting intimate scenes so he’s clean.

He’s also very realistic and fair. He fell in love with the FL like a normal person and not like he was given a love potion

The guy whom the Original used to like realized that the one who saved him wasn’t the two faced hoe of Rouha (I forgot her name since it wasn’t that important- at least for me). He tried to make t up but in the end it was too late. He wasn’t too much and abused her love for him that it just disappeared and turned into a grievance. He spent the rest of the chapters(and probably his life) reminiscing about his and the original’s childhood when he didn’t hate her and they were happy.

The Rouha(something) ended up being poor and miserable. Her career and “family” was ruined. Sad. In the end, I think she’ll resort to become a prostitute or something.

5. jade_umi

jade_umi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question: does the original ML ever find out that he killed his childhood friend when he strangled her in chapter one?

6. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    No one will...

7. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's a bit of a debate about whether O!MC was raped or not. On the one hand she went into that room planning to have sex with the O!ML, on the other hand, considering the drugged state of the ML if she wanted to change her mind and stop he wouldn't be able to. While I don't think she was raped, odds are she didn't enjoy it (being a virgin and the abnormal state the ML was in).

However, what no one seems to mention is she went into that room to rape O!ML. I'm not sure how she planned to do it, unfortunately ML who was in that room was drugged and she unknowingly raped him. But, in the first chapter she deliberately drugged O!ML and planned to rape him (again!). So, what I'm trying to say is, O!MC attempts rape twice in this novel, why's everyone so okay with that?

I sympathize with her, I do, but not that much. It also sounds like she was a pretty bad mother. In some ways her fixation on the O!ML brought out the very worst in her.

8. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometime people shold try to reverse genders in a story.
    If a man is raped or molosted everything is fine, because he must have "enjoyed" it, but for a woman it isn't. The same happen with many other things. There is a lot of sexism around, but few notice it.

9. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not that no one mentioned, it’s just that the ones who gave the spoilers thought it was given. We all know that the Original MC was not the best and she wasn’t a significant character to begin with. Why are you assuming that everyone is okay with that? I find it problematic that you’re actually shoving accusations at many of the people here. The main parts of the story was tackled and that’s that.

10. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh...
    Should this spoiler thread be converted to a Discussion thread?
    Just saying... :blob_grin::blobangel:

Czarinananana and Aisha Ann like this.
  11. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t mean to come off like I was accusing people, I just don’t understand. It was mentioned multiple times that the O!MC was possibly raped but I don’t remember anyone talking about the reverse, I’m not sure how I was supposed to realize it was a given?

It’s just so prevalent in stories, especially historical Chinese WebNovels, it’s starting to get to me. If it’s not a male being drugged and raped it’s a female, and it’s treated as not a big deal outside of ruining a characters reputation or an excuse for why a character has a kid, at least that’s what it comes off as? Honestly, I wish it’d stop being used as a plot device, like how it’s used in this story.

Weirdly enough it’s not as disturbing to me as those Chinese webnovels where the dad doesn’t love their child and (but not always if the kids a girl) the child is overly in love with the mom (or the shou). That’s why I took a break from LP, that was just sad. What kind of parent loves their partner too much to love their kid? That’s one thing that’s been nice about this story, looks like the dad actually likes LouLou and hopefully has a relationship with LouLou outside of the mom. Rebirth of a Movie Star’s been pretty amazing with this, one of the reasons I love it so much.

12. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    It did bother me that the OMC was like that to her child. She was stupid and I found it a waste of time to talk about her. I thought it was given and everyone already know that OMC has a rapist tendencies because she did try to drug the OML in the first chapters...

midnight reader likes this.
  13. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we just stick to spoilers?

Ice_Rose, Jucha, Ahgadawn and 9 others like this.
  14. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1:blobjoy::blobjoy:

15. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright lol.

So, what chapter do the MC & ML get together for real? And when does the MC realize she likes him? Do they ever have more kids?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Czarinananana likes this.
  16. Czarinananana

Reading List:
    Link
    They get together For real in very late. But real talk, even without them being official they do act like one

17. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Situation over there was a bit complicated. Umm... so the O!MC was very obsessed with O!ML. She stalked him a lot, kinda pity her because she thought O!ML remembered her from the fire incident which he clearly didn't, he was even angry at her for not caring a bit for their past relationship and leaving him at his wors without a second thought, for studies or dancing or some shiz. They weren't dating before the fire incident, but they were like brother and sister on O!ML's part. While on O!MC's side its a long time crush. She became obsessed after the fire incident for several reasons. One, she lost her parents (because they found their real child QRH). Two, she was left alone in a foreign country and went through a tough rehabilitation period was in dire need of comfort from someone which she never got. Three, the moment she get back thinking at least she has a crush, she sees her love stolen by the same person who stole her parents from her. This drives her nutts and she become really obsessed with O!ML and starts stalking and bothering him everywhere. So she follows him to a hotel, quite ignorant and naive of her for following a guy to a hotel room, but considering fragile teenage state of mind, it's not much surprise. She was around 15 y/o at that time, totally illegal. She was really surprised when she was suddenly pulled in by a guy, maybe scared out of her mind even, which author clearly forgot to mention haha. But then she got a wicked thought that if it's O!ML then it's ok. After she got pregnant she went to meet him once and mentioned her child to him, which he rejected thoroughly and said even if she had a child with him he would reject that child too out of disgust for her. So she was very sad after and raised the child alone, she did love the child but not as much as how she loved O!ML. She was kinda planning to make use of her child if worst came to worst to get back her love.

While on our ML's part. He is the child of the first wife of his father. His mother died, father remarried, step mother got a male child as well. So the step mother is very insecure about his son's position, which gave birth to rivalry or should I say, hate? between brothers. So the step brother is the real villain here. He hate ML to the core and wants him dead. So he gets and opportunity to get ML drugged and plans to make him have intercourse with HIV patient, the plan goes astray as O!MC barged into his room and they do the deed. Afterwards he knows something bad happened and he did something to a girl cuz of evidence left behind. (O!MC ran away without even looking at his face lol) So he tried to search for her but failed because step bro got rid of most of tangible evidence since his plan failed. ML only remembered the glowing bracelet on the girl's wrist. (which got embedded to MC's body in some magical way and only appear when she get overly emotional)

So in my opinion, this isn't rape on either of the parties. The ridiculous situation around them forced them in to it. You can't really blame O!MC on trying to drug the O!ML either because her psychological state is very twisted at that point and everyone keeps ignoring the fact that she is just a little teenager seeking attention and love. She never gets the sympathy she deserve, she was kinda mentally broken at that point where our MC transmigrated in to her body.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML realize his feelings for her around the time they do a reality TV show. He was interested in her way before but didn't really had a name tag to his feelings. But I personally like to think he fell for her the day he saw her eating that cake xD. He was annoyed at first then surprised. That incident is what gave him the first impression of MC. Then he bought her Ice cream later on by money he randomly found (via MC's supernatural lucky powers) he found her very cute eating that Ice cream. After that he likes to see her eating stuff lol (overused plot device xD)

19. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML confess his feelings soon after he realizes them. Because he felt threatened by O!ML's presence lol. ML doesn't beat around the bush at all. He directly goes for the kill. He think she adopted a kid when he see Luo Luo and ask her, she doesn't really know his feelings for her at that point plus he is still a person in show business so she lies to him by saying yes. But he doesn't really have issues with it anyway, he wants her and he also love Luo Luo since the first day he saw the little guy. So he is ready to accept both.

He even thinks to impress his father by bringing Luo Luo to meet him, trying to give the impression of MC's generosity to adopt a helpless child at such young age by herself. But ML's dad is already matchmaking them since the very start of the novel so, he doesn't really care as long as MC brings happiness to them in future (ML's future fortune tells that his future is very dark and bleak with no good marriage prospects). After ML's dad see Luo Luo his mind get blown away to another universe because Luo Luo is practically the carbon copy of young ML hahaha. So he sneaks a strand of hair to get a DNA test and check it for himself before jumping to conclusions.

After that incident, MC decide to reject ML's proposal seeing his messy family situation (His step brother made a pass at her when they were visiting his house). Then tells him the requirements to marry her, like, it has to be a person out of entertainment circle etc. And he kinda retorts to all of her conditions by giving her a solution for each and ask her to consider him more and then she ask for more time.

They kinda start dating but MC is still unsure of her feelings. She falls for him gradually, like bit by bit from small incidents that happens around them. By the time he finally finds out the truth about Luo Luo and his brother's involvement to the incident he tells her everything and then she decides to be with him as well. I like how he repeatedly mentioned to her to not to be mad with him for he hid a big secret from her because he will explain it all to her in the future (after he got to know that Luo Luo was his child, he didn't tell her because he wanted her to fall for him for who he is now, not as Luo Luo's father and also he wanted to know what really happened that day so he can give her justice for wronging her)

And IDK if they get another child because story ends while he takes her away to give Luo Luo a little brother or sister. He was mad because she told him his muscles ain't shit compared to her past life big brother. Lol

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  20. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it really impressive (and refreshing) how MC & ML’s dad go straight to dna testing before jumping to conclusions. So nice~