Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I love the characters of this novel because they are so sweet. Like, ML's dad for example, he is super strict with ML (ML actually thought dad was too disappointed in him and had no hopes for him) but out of his two sons he had highest hopes for ML and always worries for his future. That's why he is mad at him for not fighting for his place in the family and business. (He knows about step brother's attitude but won't step into their fight because he want ML to fight for himself, which he does afterwards to protect his little family of three xD) Before meeting MC, ML was so emo hahaha.

2. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also love how Luo Luo is a very normal sweet child in this novel. He is not super smart or super tactful like usual troupes. He can be very lovely and clumsy little kid. He almost gets abducted on the only time he tries to be brave and does something calculating to protect his mom from bad rumours. He sees two aunties at a convenience store talking bad rumours bout his mom, so he tries to trip them over a banana peel but his plan totally backfires because he couldn't eat the banana in time xDD. His cheeks were bulging with banana and the women who fell down tried to take the kid away to teach him a lesson. He couldn't even act innocent because he was angry and flustered which is so cute. <333

I also love the scene where he first went to kindergarten. He was super excited at first but get all teary when he sees mom leave him behind and goes back to ask if she will come back soon. He is like on the verge of breaking in to sobs when his little deskmate pulls over a toy car which make him forget everything and start playing. Seduced so easily! hahaha

The novel focused more on ML and MC's love life and Luo Luo rather than villains and their plots. MC never went to her adoptive parents for drama, nor they come to her. QRH was busy trying to mend her messy personal life to bother MC till almost end of the novel. And O!ML's sis changed her attitude after she got to know who was her brother's real saviour and no longer tries to cause trouble for MC for no reason. And QRH took care of ML's step brother so they didn't have to deal with him at the end either. Everything solved by themselves. This is a very light and heart warming novel.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  3. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally! Someone gives a thorough spoiler!

These discussions give me headaches...
    Agree with you tho...
    I kinda appreciate that the author didn't diverge too far from the main characters and instead focusing on wrapping things up...

Even the O!MC soul got solved...
    Past life brother was also mentioned, how MC can return to her original world once a month for about 10 mins or so...
    How ML's stepbrother got jailed due to ML's small schemes and original heroine's 'smart' revenge...

The heroine was shamed in the entertainment industry due to her involvement in bad influence and lots of men in her younger years (before she was adopted) and was also somehow ML brother's 'kept' woman (more like slave actually) and blamed ML brother for it since her shameful photos were saved by him but somehow managed to get to the internet (or was it uploaded by him? Dunno... Forgot already)...
    Thus, she wanted to pull ML brother into the pit and also to at least clean up her muddy image a little bit... She drugged ML brother (Not sure) then gave almost all her savings to hire an HIV patient then used his blood to inject it on ML brother then screamed like a rape victim...
    She told the police ML brother was abusing her and tried to pass on his infection as soon as he realized it...
    Police found traces of the infection in his blood and this just almost solidified the case...
    Then ML shows up, piling up evidences on his involvement on company theft(?) so yeah...

Then at the end of trial, ML went to his brother and was like, “You know what happened back then? When you drugged me and tried to make me sleep with that HIV patient? Well good news, she woke up earlier then panicked and run out... So I want to thank you... You remember Little Luo? Because of you, I got an adorable son...”
    ML brother got shocked and furious but can't do anything about it and was finally sent to jail...

But when the heroine saw ML in the court, she was like, “Oh right... You and that slut also contributed to my suffering... So let's all suffer together!”

Then finally spending the rest of her savings to hire a paparazzi/detective/stalker to tail MC and took pictures of her and her son with another man (which is the ML but the camera didn't capture his face somehow)...

Then at MC's award ceremony, these pictures were scattered all over the net, but MC still went to stage, took her award, and thanked everyone which contributed to her success, especially ML...
    (That time, everyone knew something was going on between MC and ML...)
    Then everyone were like, “Aren't you ashamed of mentioning the ML when you've been doing things behind his back...”
    Then ML shows up with a bunch of flowers... Then clarifies everything, saying he's the father of the child, and they've already known each other before, etc...
    Then the public shuts up...
    MC and ML with little Luo were happy...
    And the original heroine's gnashing her teeth in anger...
    Coz she's got no money, all her savings were gone, her family doesn't want her back, she's got a very bad reputation in the circle, etc...

Ohh~ if only she wasn't so greedy... *sigh*
    Welp~ Can't do anything about it... Am just a silent reader...

4. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I really hated that novel trapped with the ceo

5. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think she's despicable for forcing a man who doesn't love her to stay with her because of a child.

6. lilychi

lilychi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read d full translated novel?

7. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no full translated one yet.
    If you want then machine translate is also an alternative but beware of the brain concussion after reading MTL.

8. 1Penny4YourThoughts

1Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So much good spoilers (feels like I almost got the whole novel).
    Can I ask: how long after she got the first no.1 female role, is the variety show?

9. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

omg, did u completey miss the fact that she is a "Villainess". Shes written to be despicable.

Even with that sad backstory in the end, thats just to add substance to a 'villain'.

Mikaa, Mangafreakspark and Aisha Ann like this.
  10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think original host is despicable. She sacrifice her life for that douchebag asshole MP. If not for her saving him, he will become ugly or burn to death. He will become cannon fodder, not male protagonist with aura. I think author of this book is most despicable cause she wrote her as villain and make her madly fall for him, even make her force on jerk to stay with her. Seriously how can she madly in love with selfish duchebag who hate her and insult her. He even betray her when she sacrifrice herself for him, I honestly think she will moved on or turn her love into hate cause she suffered to much. Or She will trying to killed MP, not forced him to stay with her. She will become villian and trying to killed MP more than FP cause of him, she suffered much. So I think this story is illogical and make no sense for her to forced jerk to stay with her.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  11. CandleLight

CandleLight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, as they say, 'the brighter the light, the deeper the darkness'

she sure was pitiful but that doesnt erase everything she did. She was not hated just because she kept chasing a man who does not want her, but also the method to get there ie the very start of the novel when she basically stripped showed him up. The female protag in was not exactly innocent but so is the villainess. Anyway, I think thats just the author giving MC the moral high ground while adding meat on the story.

12. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know around what chapter the MP found out that the one who rescued him was the MC? And how exactly he found out his gf was pretending?

Mikaa, Crayon and Heungbo like this.
  13. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS!? can we focus on the main point please? the spoiler!!!! I don't want to read these long paragraph of debate ahhhh... I'm just a poor simple girl.....

Mikaa, Ahgadawn, Jucha and 6 others like this.
  14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. This is NOT a discussion thread but a spoiler thread.

Edit: I'm pretty sure that I just repeated myself on this thread. To make people happy, someone creates a discussion thread for this novel.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    Jucha, yun yun yun, LaDyViL and 3 others like this.
  15. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right... I have to scroll all the way to read the other reply. And for the "rape" part they were debating, i don't think that was "rape" and the fl didn't feel that way either. So i really hope these people will stop discussing about this

Ahgadawn and Jucha like this.
  16. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Also got others to either convert this to a discussion or make a discussion thread...

Don't remember the chaps anymore...
    But it's was near the part where he went to ask the MC if Little Luo was his child, then MC shoves the paternity results to his face that indicates no connection between subject and child...
    It's also the part where MC vented out the original soul's pent up grievances... It's in some previous spoilers somewhere... Please backread and ignore debates read the spoiler tidbits :)...
    It's somewhere near the ending...

Ceilo27 and Humbledaisy like this.
  17. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    but my question for the rape thing is how the fuck did some get "The mc was 14 when the ml raped her." like wtf is your logic?

18. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    _ ( :3 l L ) _

19. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we just keep the posts here to spoilers like this section is intended for?

There’s the area in the forum called ‘novel discussion’ that really should be used for debating topics and other such commentary

20. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers and the not needed discussion about rape in a spoiler thread.