Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know there's only 74 chapters but the translations are split to multiple chapters.

Kaylee likes this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL
    I wish when it's a romance story the author wont put opposite genre into it. Like supernatural/ghost or I dont know what genre this novel has. Martial arts? Taoist?
    It......cheapen the whole story and by the end of it MC luck is no where to be read again LOL
    Why's the title ceo's childhood friend, when that ceo only served as support character XD

Reading an 18year old MC is tortured T T is she naive? too stupid? genius? survivor?

Venice1 likes this.
  3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    From the sinopsis, this novel likely has good story.

Anyone read this novel???? Spoiler for me please :notworthy::notworthy:

4. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Coffea to Ell

Reading List:
    Link
    Merge?? How to do it??(n)
    I don't know how...
    :oops:

8. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    ask lady davil? I think she's a moderator?

Mikaa likes this.
  9. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only chinese authors but indian tv soaps too have same disease ~

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Story does have few extras later added as in chat . Mc , ml ,ml dad , xy , luoluo

11. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    Reporting the thread is faster.

12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUE. The more abusive a male character, the biggest chance that he's actually the male lead.

13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Recently i read a novel with 7 different arcs having female lead and 2nd male lead pairing and I was like why other novel authors are so abusive to fls

Aisha Ann and chamchaworld like this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please share the title. I love reading novel with mentally sane male lead.

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/female-protagonist-and-second-male-lead-he.97442/

It has 7 different heroines and 7 different male leads aka second male lead . Every 2nd male lead is special in his own way but all very very very gentle .
    My favorite arc is idol & Iron powder .
    That ml is so gentle and cute And fl is heart core powder ..

stumblmer and chamchaworld like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Indian tv, I use to make fun of my older sisters who use to watch it when they young. They even trying to recommend me. I called it stupid. I never watch indian series. I find it funny, mental retard, overeacting, overdrama, with lack of plot. Now my sisters don’t watch it anymore. Don’t understand how women willing to endure abuse. Sometimes series like this make me look down on writers, author. Because of novel or drama like this, I feel like we women are born to be patient, endure and forgiven husband who treat you trash and cheated on you, no matter how much husband beat you and treated you like trash. Feel We women born to forgive him, cook for him and wash his clothes for him. My eldest sister is like that. and place where I born, The husband use to abuse wife, they never cook or wash clothes. Only wife have to do a works. My mom use to tell me if I was born as male, she told me never beat wife, dotes on her, cherish her and love her. Reading Male protagonist world hoping novel, scum man to good man. I feel I wish I was born as male, so I can doted and cherish wife, love her unconditionally. Sadly I wasn’t born as male:(

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
    stumblmer, Aisha Ann and lazykitty_99 like this.
  18. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan
    These kind of serials and novels did put wrong ideas in girls.
    They tell us to endure , to be patient, to compromise and many more .
    Due to this many wrong ideas ,many girls when get into relationships they kinda forget their identity and happiness . They think it's okay for their bf or husband to take them as granted , to be scolded , to be cheated . In non marriage relationships u can get out if u wake up soon but in marriages u r bound ...
    Where i live, there is not much domestic violence( in cities )due to strong laws but women does have less status compared to men . Just like you i have hoped to be born as a men so as not suffer all my childhood because i was not a boy ....
    Here it is told that girls have to compromise in a marriage, they have to be soft and whatever shit ..
    These "men" are like these shitty "mls" of some shitty novels and these novels kinda tell us this is the "norm" . It's pathetic how many people like those novels . I wonder how come those "fls" doesn't have depression from suffering so much cliche plots .

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  19. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right, people use to tell me that if you don't cook food, wash clothes and be soft, your husband will hate you and abandoned you. They tell me to obey husband rule or words. It make me angry. I remember how my friend's dad left her mom when her mom was pregnant (six child), he marry young girl, she is still waiting for him to come back, she prepare to accept him with young girl. But he never come to her.:cry: He is now talk to her with phone, she live in US with her children, I hope she don't be soft to him and gave /sent him money.
    Have you watch Hindu mythology series. How badly men treated wife, abandoned wife, It make me feel angry.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  20. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan, I so agree with you on "values" taught to women .
    ((But i won't go in religious texts (it could trigger people sentiments ))
    "Moral values" are used on women to make them follow "righteous" path but no one uses these "moral values" on Men . No one talks about Men responsibilities towards their marriage, children and family . "Men" are compared to "God" due to which many "Men" think they can do whatever they want and treat women to whom they are married as their "slaves" ...
    I sometimes find it funny how "adults" forget their responsibilities but thinks that their kids or spouses should fulfil theirs just like you mentioned that "man case with young girl" .
    Parents give birth to children but forget that "child" never told them to give him/her birth but parents show "bias" behaviour towards one child and make the other child believe he should be thankful to "parent" who gave him/her birth .. it's shitty hypocrisy of people .. you gave birth and u aren't responsible rather you make that child hate his/her birth .

stumblmer, Aisha Ann and Alina Moktan like this.