Spoiler The CEO and His Little Bunny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 17, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng LiMei was sold to Kuang Fu's Black Sky Organization when her father couldn't pay his outstanding debt. She spent five years hating all of them, hiding it behind an obedient facade, diligently following orders while learning how to become a top rated assassin. When she found the right moment to escape she didn't hesitate seizing the opportunity. Since she relocated to Pushong City all LiMei wants to do is lead a quiet life, eat well, work, sit around reading mangas. Unfortunately, she saved a man from certain death shortly after she arrived, tying their destinies together.

Chen Jianyu is a determined and powerful CEO, like a wolf he hunted down his little bunny when she disappeared after saving him from the sniper's bullet, now he constantly disrupts her dream of having a quiet life.
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/30545/the-ceo-and-his-little-bunny/
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/30545/the-ceo-and-his-little-bunny/

Ceilo27 likes this.
  2. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler?

3. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ended up dropping this because I was frustrated that although Chen Jianyu is supposed to be the ML and MC constantly save him, she seems to be more interested in the doctor, Qiao Rui. Qiao Rui is also interested in the MC as well and Chen Jianyu and Qiao Rui are close friends. I noped out of this love triangle. But would be curious to know how this will pan out.

Creolenerd and Littlepie like this.
  4. Littlepie

Littlepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you. This drive me nuts. Every guy she meet end up falling for her. Also she is dating the doctor, and one small miss understanding she took off cry.

Creolenerd and jennamt4 like this.
  5. Ihartkimchi

Ihartkimchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just dropped it as of right now... I thought it has an interesting premise but the characters are just annoying. All the guys just kept falling in love with MC just because "she's not like the other girls" and for an esteemed assassin of her caliber, she's pretty dumb.
    I mean really?? Sleeping on the job?? And then getting caught and put to bed and harrassed by ML and she still didn't wake up until the last minute?? Dropping an emotionally important amulet in the crime scene?? She has no situational awareness!!
    This novel just frustrates me a lot and I'm glad to drop it.

Creolenerd likes this.
  6. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank god I’m not the only one who thought it was weird for her to sleep. Especially when she’s on the run she should be more cautious.
    She’s too carefree like she isn’t hiding from a super strong organization that can kill her anytime.
    another point is that she disguise too much that anyone can predict her pattern. At least do it in a smart way. Why can’t the MC put wrinkles on her face to make her less attractive?? I mean she is putting contacts lenses to hide her eyes to appear less attractive. The solution is easy make your tummy bigger, have some wrinkles, etc.
    less attention from the opposite sex.

:facepalm::blobconfused: