Forgotten Title The Ceo is a secret wife slave,Can't Find Chinese Title of this novel, help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EVA EVA, Jun 14, 2021.

1. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I found this novel on webnovel app but it has only 5 chapter there and not continued for 2 years,please help me to find this novel, please.
    Synopsis
    Alternate Titles: How To Make Your Wife Fall In Love In 100 Days; The Subtle Seduction Of A Doting Husband

+

Three years after they signed their marriage certificate, Han Yu and Zhang Yi Zhou have finally reached the end of their contract. But while Han Yu happily signs the divorce papers and wishes him all the best, her husband, who would rather die than break up with her, refuses to end their marriage.

So how exactly does CEO Zhang plan to seduce his wife into willingly staying married to him?

Well let's just say Shakespeare was spot on when he wrote, "the course of true love never did run smooth."

2. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It is very unfortunate, but it seems like it is not a completed CN novel in translation. It is an original creation by the author CaptainKim19 so unless the author decides to continue the novel, you won't be getting any chapters.

3. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but that author started 3 novel and all of them stopped after 2 or 5 chapters.So I'm doubting is it his/her original creation or just translation.

4. Deleted member 283793

Deleted member 283793 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So I checked out the other works and yes, the author doesn't seem very consistent with their writing. There is a tag on the cover of the novel and it says whether something is a translation or original and the tag for this book says "Original", plus I believe that Webnovel licenses the translations for novels so claiming a translation as their original work/not providing details for the original, would be risky. There are also the "Creator's Note" at the end of the chapters which seems to further support that this is indeed an original work.