TV The Clone Wars Season 7

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Zoeyyy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Zoeyyy

Zoeyyy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I've seen people post about it but I'm just gonna go ahead and DEW IT. xD

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is finally launching the last season after a hiatus of about 6 long years. It's finally back and I honestly can't wait for February 21 to come soon enough.

For those of you who don't know, TCW is probably one of the best cartoon shows I've ever seen besides Avatar. It also features the best character development in cartoon history since Zuko. It starts off as a bit kiddy, but as you go on the later seasons, you'll finally realize why exactly there's a "War" in its title. TCW's animation and cinematography is gorgeous, its plot is very engaging, and its themes are dark and very mature, not at all what you'd expect from a 'cartoon'.

Now season 7's here and it's going to cover one of the darkest events in the Star Wars cinematic and universal history and I'm absolutely HERE for it!

What about your thoughts? ^^
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Kutaifa and Wujigege like this.
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    i like it but i found it very... hit and miss. Some parts were just epic and other parts were just meh. I quite enjoyed all the clone segments especially.

3. zduino

zduino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hit: Umbara arc
    Miss: Droid arc