Oneshot The Closed Room (horror)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Hazery, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning : this one-shot is long, so if you don't want to waste several minute of your time, just close this thread, this is a horror novel so if you not up for it i advise you to leave...
    By a sudden shock, i open my eyes...

Feeling a little sluggish after i open my eyes, my head seems like it was pierced by a needle, it simply hurt.

After i regain my sense, i start to calmed down and look around, now i've noticed something...

It's dark...

Where am i?

When i start to look around where i was, i noticed that it seems like i have been in a little room here, i can see a desk and a bookshelf right in front of me even if it was a bit blurry here.

Soon, i manage to regain my sense and start to get up from the bed, i still don't know why i am here...

Let's recall a bit, i remember the last time i manage to fix Lily's laptop, i head to a closest vending machine to bought a coffee... I can't remember anymore! What happen after i bought the coffee?

Oh well, i think i can set aside and sorted out my mind later, it's still a bit messed up but what can i do right now about it?

I start to look around here, i can see a bit that the bed i was sleeping before was just normal bed with only a simple frame steel, the bed itself seems like a bed with many stitched, it seems like it was an abandoned bed here.

Looking at the window beside the bed, i realized that the window is shut down by a massive amount of plank that was forcefully implanted to the side of the window, i try to inspect it but i give up soon because i can't even look outside because this massive amount of plank hinder my ability to look outside, even so it seems like it was dark outside there.

Turning around, i start to look at the bookshelf in my right, the bookshelf only contain several amount of book, i start to inspect the bookshelf. Weirdly, the bookshelf doesn't contain any dust, even the book itself is like a book that was just recently cleaned before.

I start to look at the book content, the first book was called "The High Altitude" written by Christoper Armstrong, it's a bit dark here so i can't look clearly what is this book about, i think i will check other book, the second book was called "Imposter of the Week" by Evelyne Julia, by the synopsis, i think it was a book about a woman who... The rest was unreadable because it was too dark. And the last book was, it seems like it's a diary book with an unknown writer, i start to check the content and to my amazement, it was full of scribbles... Added with the darkness, this book was unreadable to me...

I put back the book and start to look again first, this time i try to inspect the desk. It was the same like the bookshelf, it doesn't even contain a speck of dust. It was extremely weird because i notice that the floor contain so many dust that i think it was long abandoned in the first place.

I look at the top of the desk and noticed there is something there, i start grabbing the thing in that desk. To my amazement, it was a frame of woman. I still can't see clearly the picture but i notice that the face area is ripped off, it feels weird to me. The woman pose in the picture seems to indicated that she is feeling a bit down, i wonder what happen to this woman?

I put back the frame picture in the desk and start to go toward the door. I reach the door and try to open it. It was locked...

I notice it once again, the doorknob is dusted, it seems like the door was never opened for a long time here...

Wait a minute, if the door was never opened, then how come i'm inside this room? Thinking about it, i feel that it doesn't make any sense, how come i am inside this room and stuck here?

Eh, then how come i am inside here? Is someone brought me here? How did they brought me here then? There is only a trace of my sandals in this room, i start shuddering just thinking about that.

I grab the doorknob furiously and start to knock it faster. "Hey, someone please open the door!" I screamed furiously, i swear that if someone dare to make a funny joke about me and kidnap me here, i'm going to kill him once i know the culprit!

"I'm going to kill you motherf*cker if you didn't open the door! Open the door!" It seems like it was to no avail, the door still didn't open, and even so after several second there is still no reply. It was quiet, but i feel extremely uncomfortable right now.

*creak*

What's that sound?

*creeek* *skrrrrr*

What, who....?

*Grusraaakk*

Before i start to realize that something was wrong, the floor was broken and i fall together within it.

*crash*

My feet manage to land straight, but soon i lost my balance and start to fall off and crashed right to my front with my face first. It hurts, and it seems like i'm bleeding in my temple. Just, how? Why did the floor cracked just now? I didn't even realize it.

With a bit difficulty, i start to look upside, and start to become frightened. There is no hole upside. Not even the cracked hole that was destroyed before, it was clean.

I start to feel extremely frightened right now, everything doesn't make any sense! I only remember that i was going to bought a can of coffee before! How can i ended up in here? Someone please tell me!

Okay, okay... Take a breath... Take a deep breath... Fiuuuuuuh... Okay, let's calm down a bit, let's calm down a bit... Okay... Okay, i think i... Yes, i think i have calmed down now... Rather than feeling depressed now, i think i'm just going to try to get out from here now let's try to head to the door there.

Oh wait, i think i need to wipe this blood in my face, it still a bit hurt and it seems like the blood won't stop. Ah, is there anything i can use to wipe my blood here?

Looking around, i just realize that this room is probably a kitchen, i can see a bit here, not like the room before where i can barely seen anything. The windows still closed by a plank. I notice there is a fridge, a stove, a kitchen set, and a microwave there. But i don't see anything to wipe my blood here. I try to not use my clothes just yet. Ouch... No, i think i just need to get out from here rather than wasting my time here.

With a bit difficulty, i manage to reach the door and then...

*Crash*

My heart seems like it's popping out, i'm scared, i'm scared, help! Help me!

The crashed sound was too big, i'm scared!

I don't want to look to my back, i don't want to... But my curiousity seems uncontainable, so with a scared gaze i try to look back.

Nothing happen

Everything still feel the same just like before, nothing is happening! But what is that sound before?

Oh, no matter what i just need to get out from here, i don't want to associate with anything here! So i hurriedly try to open the door!

It was closed!

It's f*cking closed!

It won't open!

Bastard! I try to kick the door as strong as i can, it didn't even budge! I try smashing it with my shoulder! F*ck! It feels like i'm smashing a wall instead! F*ck!

"Oi motherf*cker! It's not funny! I give up! Please, i'm sorry okay! Please open the door! I give up." Several second have passed and there is still no answer. I'm scared. I'm completely scared right now, this quietness is really scary, i'm really frightened right now! He.... Ha... Ha
    .. Haa... C-cca-calm d-d-down me... Calm down... It's useless for me to complain right now let's try to inspect this place right now, hopefully there is a towel here or an axe i can use to break the door here...

I try to go first to the stove in my right because it was the closest right now. I hope there is a towel there because this blood have completely covered my face.

The stove seems like it's just a normal stove, but strangely there is no gas connector in this stove, oh but when i try to check it closely it seems like the connector was forcefully cut. Oh wait, there's a tiny towel right behind the connector. Oh lucky me, i take the towel and start to wipe the blood in my face, it still hurts but i feel a bit better now.

Oh wait, i notice that the towel was a bit dusty, and it feels a bit slimy. Ah, i don't really care about that, at least i think that my blood have stopped. There is nothing to inspect anymore here, so i try to go to the place that contain the kitchen set near me. Hopefully there is something i can use right now.

All of the knive seems like it's a bit rusty, i don't think i can use the knive at all, what a pity. I try to inspect more thorougly, i notice that one of the knive edge was different than the other. It's a bit sharp, not like the rest of the knive that was blunt. Even the knive handle feels like it was a bit loose. I wonder what happen to these knive? I think i will keep this sharp edged knive.

And now, i try to inspect the fridge. The fridge is right in the opposite of the door, the fridge size is roughly the same as me, it was approximately 1.8m,the fridge shape is like a rectangle. I didn't notice anything strange so i start to look behind the fridge, but to my dissappointment, there is nothing there. I start to open the fridge. There is nothing there too. Hmm, what's wrong with this fridge anyway? The connector wasn't even properly connnected to the adaptor too...

I start to go to the microwave, it seems like there is nothing with this microwave too... Hmmm... I think i will try to inspe-

*bruagh*

I jumped, what was that? I try to look at my behind...

The fridge crashed. It fell down right at the place i'm standing before, what happen? It's impossible for the fridge to fell down just like that! What is happening? That was a rectangle shaped fridge! It can't fell down by itself just like that! Again, i'm scared! God please help me!

With a careful step, i try to go there for now. I try to look at the fridge, the fridge itself is new! It's impossible for the fridge to fall itself! There is someone that probably pushing this fridge! But who is it? Oh god no... Who... Who is it?

*crash*

*boom*

*screeeee*

*gusrak*

*kreeeek*

What? What is that? There's something crashing in the upside! That was the room where i woke up before! What happen exactly there?

"Hello! Is anyone up there? Please answer me!" I scream out, like the previous attempt, after several second passed no one answe-

"Huuuuuu.... Huuuuu.... Huuuuu..."

What? A crying girl? The voice is coming from the upside! Why is someone crying here? Don't tell me...

*skreeeee*

The door that won't even budge before was open slightly, now is my chance! I run there as fast as i can in hoping that i can escapd from this place, if i linger myself here i will become crazy! Run!

I manage to reach the door, open the door and enter it, then close the door as fast as i can! Now i can take a deep breath. Huuuuuuuuu..... Haaaaaaa..... Okay. I feel good now.

To my surprise, this room only contain a stair that lead to the previous room that i came from. There is nothing in this room, even the back of the chair doesn't contain anything. What the hell is happening now? Why is this room lead right to the previous room! Oh god please no, i don't want to enter that room please.

Even so, i think it's already too late to regret because the door in my back was closed tightly. I can't open it. The only chance for me is to go up to the previous room i come from. But, there is a crying person there... God, please help me.

I manage to climb the stairs, and arrive next to the door, my heart is heavy right now but i still steel my heart and open the door now! This is it...

When i open the door, the room was a mess, the bookshelf was destroyed, the book was scattered with every page broken, the bed is torned out with the frame is insert directly to the bed, the desk was moved directly right in the window half destroyed. But more importantly, the destroyed floor was... Fixed. It's like the floor was never cracked before. And there is no crying girl here! What happen in this room exactly?!!!

While i'm still shuddering and greatly scared, i still try to inspect the room right now, even so i still can't find the frame with the girl picture now, where is the frame? I can't find it exactly....

I think that this room is dangerous right now, so i try to reach to the door, i can't stand this room anymore.

*grushak*

*prang*

*grusssh*

*crash*

*drip* *drip*

Now the room below me? The kitchen room? What happen there? No, no, i don't think i will go back there. I'm already scared right now, i don' think i can take it again!

*BAM*

The door forcefully closed and forcing me to drop to the stair, i hit my temple once again, and it didn't stop there, i fell down again with my right hand broke because i try to hold my body.

IT HURTS!!!!

IT COMPLETELY HURTS!!

F*CK! F*CK F*CK F*CK F*CK! IT HIT MY TEMPLE F*CK! SHIT! F*CK! GAAAAH, MY HAND! IT HURTS!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME! IT HURTS IT HURTS IT HURTS!

The pain really make me want to go insane, my temple feels like it will burst, my hand seems like it was broken! No, i think it was just sprained but i don't know! It hurts!

Stop... The bleeding won't stop! It still hurts! Agh... Get up, get up, get up! I try to stand, but it failed. I try again the second time with my left hand. I did it... I finally manage to get up even if i'm still feeling dizzy right now.

I try to open the door in front of me that lead to the kitchen once again with my left hand... To my surprise it was open...

The room was drenched in blood, everything is in a mess, blood was dripping from the ceiling, the microwave is destroyed, the stove seems like it was exploded. But what surprise me is that the fridge that was fallen before is already standing there like before it was fallen.

My mind broke.

It was broken...

I already completely scared right now...

Added with my head injury and my broken right arm, i already can't stand this...

I'm scared...

I don't think i can take this anymore...

Suddenly, i feel that the upside door was open...

I close this door, i can't stand this kitchen anymore...

My gaze was blurry, my head was dizzy, my step was heavy, the only thing i can think of is to reach the room upside.

Finally, i reach it. It feels like an hour just to reach this door myself...

I don't know what will happen, i already can't take this anymore, so i open the door...

I froze...

My mind is blank...

The injury in my head and my arm seems like it was gone...

The blood in my face drained...

I become extremely scared...

There's a woman standing right in front of me...

But what make completely scared that even i don't feel my injury anymore is..

That face...
    End...

2. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems nice but some editing is needed.

Hazery and imsodone like this.
  3. emry

emry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really good story 5/5 while there was 1 or 2 mistakes

4. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    You failed when you started.. I hate repeated sentences. You only need to open your eyes once. Find a way to put it in one sentence or I'll hate you for making me read the whole thing.

BlackKnightGodzilla and Hazery like this.
  5. StormHawk

Reading List:
    Link
    You're a shame to us American. Although it's great and all how we find DT funny but he's already our president and we accept that fact. But your profile is a shame because president should have the look of seriousness and dignity. It's disturbing and the more I'll keep hating racist son of a bitches when I see some one think it's cool and funny to make meme about your 'country' leader. I feel embarrassed with my head down to have that kind of leader, leading America, which is know and fame for Freedoms and diversity.

6. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    Not bad.
    I'm into horror stuff lately so I liked it. xD

Hazery likes this.
  7. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    9325080020.jpg
    ??

8. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...
    Rating: 4.5 / 10
    This... feels like a first try on a one-shot. I can visualize it well, but I think you can manipulate the words better than this.

BlackKnightGodzilla, Digix and Hazery like this.
  9. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, sorry... English is not main language... Thx for reading this

hehehe, sorry my friend, i'm a bit newbie so please forgive me, i write this in my phone for 3 hours straight without editing, so sorry for your inconvenience!

haha, thx for reading this! Much appreciated!

10. Digix

Digix Owl-sama Follower

Reading List:
    Link
    some grammar issues here and there lots of repeats I agree with @Zone Q11 , just work harder and well re read improve simplify etc.

Zone Q11 and Hazery like this.
  11. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    geez, at least show a bit consideration XD, well i'm a newbie after all, so please forgive me if i have mistake! Also, i write this in my phone for 3 hours straight so it's impossible for me to edit it again :/

okay, thanks for reading this! I really appreciated that!

12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry. Everyone (except true geniuses) start off like this as well. Even me.

Hazery likes this.
  13. StormHawk

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing you like clown as a leader..
    Thinking about it give me nightmares.

14. warisub

warisub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to see the rest of the story!!!

Hazery likes this.
  15. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a one-shot.
    This should be the rest of the story.

16. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all. Mate im not american. Second my profile pic and title are because of a bet though the bet already expired im too lazy to change it.

17. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link