The closest thing to magical powers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sakura.nobody, May 31, 2020.

1. Sakura.nobody

Sakura.nobody Stupid, but cute angel ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    That... that is really lucky. My magic during tests is that the lower my expectations for the grade, the higher I score. So I can be like it’s an 80, and then it’s a 95! :blobparty:Or the other way around :blobconfounded:

Ha-Ha likes this.
  2. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    in my test, i somehow always guessed how my english test will be....so i never had low score even when i didn't study...

Ha-Ha likes this.
  3. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is hilarious and relatable. I remember when I was a kid, my grandpa always do this. So the rest of the family who saw this action did the same thing. Ahh the nostalgia.

4. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    Back when our computer monitor were still the cathode-ray type, the screen will turn yellow for some reason (I still didn't try to find out what was actually wrong with it till today:blobpats:). When that happened, we would whack it at the back till the colour is right once again.

Whenever our joystick isn't working as smoothly as it should, we would unplug it and plug it again, then have the illusion that it is actually doing something good to it. Or maybe, the 'not working smoothly' was a fake/misconception in the first place:blobjoy:

And whenever I'm too bored, I would disassemble our keyboard or joystick or whatever. And no, this doesn't 'fix' anything. If at all, they stopped working soon after:ROFLMAO: