Picked Up The convenience store clerk who got caught up in the class transfer seems to be the strongest

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by gautam1989, May 16, 2023.

1. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Japanese Name:
    The convenience store clerk who got caught up in the class transition seems to be the strongest by making full use of the leftover skills that the hero didn't need.
    クラス転移に巻き込まれたコンビニ店員のおっさん、勇者には必要なかった余り物スキルを駆使して最強となるようです。

Publisher: Syosetu

Raws: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1428fd/

Cover Illustration:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description:

A convenience store clerk gets caught up in a hero summoning and ends up in another world!

Yuichi Otogi, a dull 35-year-old single man who got caught up in something called class transfer.

The summoned heroes received one cheat skill from the goddess and reincarnated, but the old man was just involved, so the cheats were sold out and he didn't get it.

As a replacement, the goddess gathered the leftovers and discarded skills that she had collected as a reference for creating cheat skills and dumped them into the old man and forcibly sent him off to another world.

His status is low and his skills are useless. But the old man will do his best.

If you notice, there are many girls and boys around the old man who admire him for some reason. The old man also feels like it's not bad. If he makes full use of his discarded skills, he's not weak at all. It's an ordinary story in such an old man's different world.

2. Pettilicious

Pettilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I read a few chapters. It's kind of interesting. About 300+ chapters out now, though my only worry is they haven't posted anything new in about 5 months, so assuming a daily pace, I'd hope they start up again sometime this year lol.

Hmm... Kinda busy this week, but I would maybe like to take a crack at it. Just might take me a while to figure out how to actually post things on here. Everyone always beats me to the punch LOL :cry:

3. Pettilicious

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I have submitted the first chapter, waiting for acceptance ^^

uuuh not sure how to mark this as picked up....

gautam1989 likes this.
  4. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I'll mark it by editing the title. Only the thread creator can do it.

Please share the link to the Novelupdates page when it is accepted.

Pettilicious likes this.
  5. Pettilicious

Reading List:
    Link
    gautam1989 likes this.