Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The count's intruders
    The story of the Count Fildette's family in search of true love and peace

1. English Translation link [https://batotoo.com/series/87918]
    2. Raw [https://newtoki97.com/webtoon/14679994?stx=백작가의+불청객들&toon=일반웹툰]
    -The son is the protagonist of this story, he is the glue that keeps this family united
    -The ML's father the count has a torrid past, he slept with a bunch of women and that is why his wife hates him
    -The count thinks his son it not his but his half brother
    -The countess had a romance with his half brother, but she says never slept with him, It was more a once time thing
    -The count has a first love and once he slept with her she ended the relationship and she brought other women with a forced compromise as herself to sleep with the count that way they could endure the first night with their husband better since they spent they real first night with a young and handsome man
    -The count reassured his kid telling him that he assured to not have any illegitimate children
    - At the end of ch a kid just like the count is looking from the glass apparently he is the son of this "first love"

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This manhwa went from 0-100 real quick :sweating_profusely: Any spoilers?

blacknevar, vannaokuzo and chiri.ru like this.
  4. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's a spicy intro...bump

5. Emarulde

Emarulde Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm not soooo sure about this things bc MTL is not always helpful
    -The Kid is the actual kid of the couple, the count made the deed with the countess once when he was drunk so he doesn't remember that is other of the reasons why the countess hates him
    - The count stills calls his ex in his sleep… yeah ¬¬U
    -That is why the countess out of spite meets the half bro in secret but nothing happens
    - The kid is the child of the ex but … I think he wasn't the count child

…that is why I need some confirmation D:

6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are the spoilers that I got from the unofficial tled manhwa.

User.48823: "I read it translated in Chinese and the ML did not ' do' with others because of psychology reasons. Fl have loved ml since the first sight. The bad characters are the false son and the red hair woman. Ml has feeling for Fl but it is too late since Fl has been hurt alot. I am looking for the Ml is hurt for his bad behaviors. The son is son of ml. Fl did not betray ml.But for me, ml is trash who do not show any respect for fl. And fl has to become stronger to protect herself and do something wrong."

SR_2812: "if you continue the raws, seems like neither cheated on each other since the dad had erectile dysfunction (according to someone who can read korean). thus, he never slept with the red head and the "fake son" isnt actually his and he knows. his real son is his real son.someone who can read korean told me this in one of the chapter's comment section so i cant say if its accurate or not. Also, even if the color is similar doesnt mean she cheated. the son couldve inherited from his grandmother or grandfather from the father's side (maybe even the mom's side)

Hyo_Ri: The reason is also because the Count doesn't show any affection to his wife. Even though I think the Count didn't cheat actually, but yes he did "it" with that red head chick before he met his wife. And the story is more complicated in the latest chapter, like actually the read head is supposed to be dead long time ago, even the Count and his wife came to her funeral. And actually the wife really does love him, but because of that issue she's cheating with his brother. Also now the Count seems to hate that red head? and doesn't want to acknowlegde her kid as his son. (So why is he being like that to his wife in the first place, it's just so messed up..)

So yeah, that's what I gathered so far.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2022
  7. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. seunghosshlong

seunghosshlong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen from ch 6-8 in the raws of the manhwa. Our mc the son was confronted by the ex lover or red haired b**ch and her fake son and when they left the fake son got shot and our mc was dragged along.. guessing they're in a hospital the b**ch I guess is making some drama to our mc and then daddy shows up concerned for his son but sees b**ch and the fake son. Ch 9 I think it's this chapter where he brings the b**ch and the fake son into the house and the b**ch tries kissing daddy AND SHE DID but daddy kinda pushed her and then mommy witnesses it, the b**ch tries to provoke her acting all mighty asf (this commoner b**ch I swear) but got slapped HARD instead along with the idiotic daddy.

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this based on novel? I find this story quite interesting

Haiting1536 likes this.
  10. Insanereader00

Insanereader00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please kind hearted people :cry::cry:

Haiting1536 likes this.
  11. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d like this webtoon to get more recognition because I actually like it. I just signed up so I don’t know how to his spoilers… Here are some of the conversations that I’ve translated…

Used google translate and fixed as best I could some words don’t make sense in the context. // - FL ; / - ML
    From Chapter 5 I believe when they have the huge argument.

// I overslept Why didn't you wake me up?

/How about sleeping in late? You've worked hard to take care of Heydan. By the way, what are we going to talk about when we meet together?

//....Hayden saw it.

/ what?

// Early in the morning before Hayden got sick, saw me and Landon with the hut

/ why you and Landon?

// I'm just saying this in case Hayden might tell you, so there might be misunderstandings or complicated things. 'Cause lately I've been... close to Landon.

/ close? Are you saying that you’re having an affair with my brother now? And even for Hayden that scene.

CONT.
    // Let me be clear, I never slept with Landon. It's all I've done twice. Landon was outspokenly tempting me, so I thought I'd just play with Landon for a while. I cleaned it up.

/ ha! I don't know if I should trust someone who proudly confesses my classification. Seriously, how can you be so daring? Having an affair with my brother who is not anyone else, do you have no sense of guilt!

// Why should I feel guilty for you? Of course, I feel guilty for surprising Hayden. ...I know you're conscious of me.

/ Yeah, before I got married, I might have been a filthy bastard like you said. But after we got married, I've never had an affair with another woman. I was faithful to my family! Because at that time... Because you sleep next to me... Even if we don't have any kind of love, we always sleep in a new bed, so I...! Thanks to you, sometimes I do fun things in bed.

// Sweaty, Laura, Laura, calling out that name eagerly.

12. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Clumsy Soul Look sister. There is a cute puppy here. Don't tell mom(cloudy) I brought you here.

Clumsy Soul likes this.
  13. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the scene right before Hayden gets hit in the head with the rock. The whole family is at the jewelry shop. I didn’t copy my translations between FL and Benedict at the beginning of the chapter, but it’s basically them talkin about jewelry. Benedict picked out Lania’s blue butterfly necklace as an apology and said that it matches her eye color. He also said that she didn’t have to wear if she didn’t want to but he was going to buy it for her anyway. (She ends up wearing it in a later chapter with a beautiful low hanging dress and another argument ensues…). Benedict then walks away to look at more jewelry. (Later chapters show that he’s holding a blue ring but I didn’t translate that part so I don’t know if he bought for her or he already had it). But that’s it. Here are the translations for that chapter. /// - Heyden ; // - FL ; / ML

/// It's been a while since I've been around, but shopping is hard.

/ Women are great. How many times a day do you change clothes?

/// really! Father! How did the wine price survey I talked about before?

/ Ah, if that's the case... In the wine-making monastery, he took a profit in the dark and was leading the soaring price of wine.
    ……….
    /// Don't be fooled into thinking that I'm happy with where I am right now. If someone more capable and better than my father comes to me and says he is my real father... Don't you know? will i shake?

/ If you ever find someone like that, they’re a scammer! I'm your only dad..!
    ……….
    / What if I was not a nobleman, but a poor farmer?
    ………
    / What's going on?

// I think Hayden was trying to buy the poor girl's flowers. It's forbidden here.

/ I'm going to the 6th street bookstore soon, and if you ask me to come there...

// Do you even have to do that? You can tell them to keep it a secret and put the money in the basket secretly. I can't even walk there.

This is during the later 2-3 chapters.
    - Hayden is recuperating at a hospital? Doctor/Friend’s house maybe. But while he is laying down from getting his head injury. ML and FL are arguing outside in the hallway about the same old stuff/new additions. They’re around the corner so they hear Hayden run out doors.
    - Parents chase Hayden outside and FL spots a shooter, ML jumps in front of Hayden right in time and gets shot in the shoulder.
    - he’s looked at by doctor friend back at the mansion.
    - parents worry about Hayden but he says he’s fine but says if he catches them fighting again, he’d runaway? Not speak to them ever again. So they clam up.
    -back in parents room, they fight AGAIN because ML is half naked. Hayden walks in before anything spicy happens.
    -ML kisses FL on forehead.
    (Some conversation happens, Hayden is thinking to himself how he really wants a little sibling and that he ruined the timing.)
    - Fast coward, Hayden is sleeping with FL in bed when ML walks in and takes out a cream for FL’s get as they are scratched up. He puts cream on both feet while FL is feigning that she is sleeping. ( I thought scene was cute.)
    - in the morning FL has fake son, Felix, and wannabe wife pack their bags and move out of mansion.
    -Benedict is notified of this so meets wannabe wife one last time and says that he doesn’t love her or fake son. Only loves his family. She goes into slap him, but he catches her hand and says FL is the only one who came slap him (which has already happened a few times…)
    - She stomps out in anger, FL comes in shortly after and ML looks at new, more modest outfit and doesn’t see necklace. Asks about it and says some stuff.
    - FL gets last reply in about how he wants to undress someone?
    This is the translated part of conversation at end of Spoiler 2. Might not be the best. I didn’t save some of the replies.
    / Rania

// Just a coincidence. I saw the woman go out. I haven't been around all the time.

/ Did you change your outfit? You removed all the ornaments.

// It's terribly uncomfortable.

/ If that's the case, why didn't you wear it in the first place?

// what? He told me not to work hard in the morning. I don't care what I wear. I'm not dressing up to show you.

/ So usually... who do you dress up to show?

// Stop talking nonsense and tell me what you talked about with her. I think it's been quite... long.

/ ... something I shouldn't tell you?
    ………….

/ Do you only have clothes that are likely to come off when you take them off? I think a dress with buttons on top would suit you better.

// Why would you imagine taking off someone else's clothes and taking them off?

FL walks off like a bad bitch while ML is shocked and says he needs more sleep. (FYI FL does wear a button up in next scene.)

14. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Puppy is cute but the story looks spicy. :blobcat_hyper:
    Why not tell mom tho? :blobsip:

15. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ssshhh!:sushi_cool:

16. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh. *nod nod*

17. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is a mess, father and mother is terrible couple and they poisoned their son with their terrible stories. Just get divorce

18. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Felix actually bad or do you think Laura (ex) is actually manipulating to have him think he’s the real son? The ex sounds kind of psycho in the latest chapters that have come out.

19. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understand so far, yes the mother manipulate him to think that he is the real son. But he had his evil nature too. He was the one behind 'stone throwing accident'. The mother suprised to know his plan and asked him not to do that again. She said that she would do the 'dirty job' and he just stay still.

20. ayuufz

ayuufz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the ending?