Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m writing my rant before I get to the spoilers so if you want you make my skip this part. But god do I love this webtoon author/drawer. The drama of the family is includes just the right amount of angst to where the readers are able to sympathize with what Hayden is going through with his parents fighting. Personally, my parents fought a lot when I was younger, not the same issues, but I was still able to sympathize with the character. Also the use of the POV from all of the characters make it lovely. That way the readers are able to get a better understanding of the BeniRani background.
    I love the artwork also. The author and artist do such an amazing job. They may use the generic background and utilities, but the whole color scheme of every chapter ties everything together. My example would be episode 30. The light reflection off of the characters and room is awesome. You can tell when Rania gives up. The latest raw chapter is also amazing.
    Beni gives Rania some downstairs tongue action and the later panel with Rania in the tub, if you look closely you can see the infinite amount of hickeys on her body… at 10.

2. aewinterville

aewinterville Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Just read this manhwa and fell in love immediately! I bought all the chapters at Tapas to support the author but that's not enough, so i read the raws. But apparently, using translator isn't helping that much. So i want to ask you guys, during Ben and Rania's
    first sex after hayden born
    did he
    get an orgasm?
    I'm confused with the rough translation of the dialog. What did he think that time? Does he still
    unable to ejaculate
    even with Rania?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
  3. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did but he let it outside. He said to Rania if she wants to keep doing it with him, she’ll have to let him come inside eventually. Because he’s still thinking that Hayden is not his, he’s still anxious whether Rania wants his seeds inside her or not. So that’s why Ben said something like that.

4. zuli61

zuli61 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know this too cuz it seemed like after they were done
    he didn’t move for one hot minute and I didn’t quite understand what they were talking about or what was his inner monologue but something about having a baby?? I just hope he ejaculated so that at least some of the misunderstandings are solved plus he is slowly remembering their first night:aww:
    Also I wanted to say that yes this is indeed their first time after Hayden was born and I was so surprised to see those spicy scenes:blobnosebleed:

5. JokerXY

JokerXY Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically Rania is a terrible person that everyone forgives? She goes with intentions to cheat in order to punish her husband for his past, but not only that but also because her own assumptions about his dreams lead her to believe he doesn’t love her? And then even though he’s a piece of shit she manipulated the brother for her own scheme? Like come on Benedict is flawed but at least he’s not THIS fucking shitty

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  6. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The brother has been a piece of shit to Benedict his whole life. We’re just learning how bad in the raw chapters so I don’t feel much guilt for him being manipulated. You can even say that Rania was the one being manipulated because she was depressed.
    The one thing that irks me in this whole webtoon is that while both Benedict and Rania are both very flawed characters, Rania always seems to be the only one forgiven by the readers. Benedict has apologized multiple times to Rania and/or explained himself and his reasoning. Whereas, when Rania
    slaps Benedict and tells him that he’s a horrible father to Hayden and that’s she’s going to runaway away with him, she never apologized at the end but instead wanted her own apology. Which, granted, was also needed.
    We can see how traumatized Benedict is from Rania threatening to leave him. Almost to suicide. We can also infer from Chapter 38, that she knows about Benedict’s severe abandonment issues (and suicidal tendencies).
    . I can see both are starting to mature and see their own flaws in the raw chapters though.

7. JokerXY

Reading List:
    Link
    I won’t tell you that the brother isn’t shitty and I’ll agree with you whole heartedly that people in the comments are far too forgiving to rania

AsmaeOphelia and Leilacus like this.
  8. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Rania's reaction is a response to the way Benedict's treats her. She wasn't always that bad and she certainly wasn't bad at the beginning of their marriage. Benedict, on the other hand, has always been indifferent and cold to her since the beginning ON PURPOSE which only changes after her pseudo-cheating. So like, how am I supposed to be angry at Rania when I'd probably do the same or worse had I been in her place? Sure, I could ask for the divorce which Rania did threaten him with at one point, but look at his response. He plays on her weaknesses instead of acknowledging his fault. Don't misunderstand me though, I do like Benedict, and I do get why he is the way he is but I also get why Rania reacts the way she reacts. They are both very human and I love them for it.

9. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    both the leads are heavily flawed. Rania has depression and was barely shown basic affection from her husband of almost 10 years. Benedict let his past trauma influence his relationship with Rania, he also has severe abandonment issues. I sympathize with Hayden because even though he knows both sides of the story, he can't act as their mediator i.e make them reconcile. The story definitely has the correct amount of character-building and development. overall this is a really good novel!! 10/10

10. JokerXY

Reading List:
    Link
    rania learns about bens emotional issues from his brother and STILL chooses to attempt to manipulate him DONT make excuse for her while Ben has his flaws rania is FAR more flawed than him at least he attempts to make amends she continually keeps secrets and berates him for the simple fact he was having a nightmare which she refused to even let him explain. He’s distant from her because she herself was already closed off to him and her family particularly the grandmother were rather harsh saying he had no worth beyond his money. Also to say Ben LET his past trauma influence the relationship is BS Especially because rania let’s her own pride influence it far more.

again rania has been closed off from the beginning we see that when her grandmother bad mouths Ben, as I said people need to stop trying to dump it all at his feet “ plays on her weakness?” Has she not been doing this to HIM the whole fucking time? She even tells him this straight to his face all because he had an obvious horrid dream and she made her own assumption without communicating first I could understand if she tried to ask him and he brushes her off but no she simply jumped to her own conclusion we see him say what he does as a response to her almost at all points. I’m regards to the divorce threat we see him finally just having enough of the games she’s continually playing yes it sucks he doesn’t give her attention but continually damaging a man to the point he loses weight is disgusting. Not to mention putting her hands on her spouse regardless of reason which I don’t condone.

AsmaeOphelia and Enken like this.
  11. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but I must say I disagree with you, JokerXY. How do we weight that a person’s flaw is far greater than someone else? Like counting strike 1, 2, and so on? No, it doesn’t work like that. It’s like saying that a woman with child is more precious than a woman without.

How it feels if my husband didn’t touch me for the last 10 year knowing he thinks that our child is not his? Did he not touch me because he thinks I’m cheating on him & I’m disgusting? I don’t even know how to react. It’s beyond anger, sadness & disapointment. For some it might be a menial detail but I think it hurts deeply.

Most of us here doesn’t one sidedly blame Ben. You make it sounds like it’s all Rania’s responsibility for all things happen so far. It always takes two to tango tho, even tho that one side only gives cold shoulder & do nothing.

mirrioulle, Lignin, spchntrt and 8 others like this.
  12. JokerXY

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll try to keep this simple no one is saying Ben is completely innocent he has his own demons and faults to battle, but much of the cause for the suffering most definitely lays at tanks feet, she sits meekly while her relic of a grandmother shit talks her husband, she never speaks up about the night she spent with Ben for the simple reason that she wants to spite him for not remembering his drunk actions, she watches him in clear distress call out in his sleep and again makes her own assumptions. Even early in the marriage Ben was cold and closed off and like I said that’s something he needs to deal with as he can’t keep letting his father and mothers shadows hold him down. But ranias actions are most definitely out of proportion she demands he be more open while herself being more closed off she resorts to “cheating” to try and get his attention and she chooses to put her hands on him over a petty matter if the roles were reversed you’d all be screaming for his head. As I said she learns of his traumas and his troubles and CHOOSES to torment him with them bens biggest flaw is he’s emotionally distant and is so mired in his own self hatred that he doesn’t believe he can be loved and so pushes people away. But again as I said he atleast tries to make amends in some way rania simply refuses to do any such thing

Enken likes this.
  13. evanesco99211

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, correct me if I'm wrong. They have almost 10 years of marriage, right? Rania only knew about Ben's secret RECENTLY (before the pseudo-cheating), right? So, like, after being hurt by Ben for almost 10 years, why would her hurt suddenly disappear after knowing about Ben's pain? Ben's suffering does not invalidate Rania's suffering. Ben has his trauma, and so does Rania (low self-esteem mostly thanks to the rumours, Ben's words and actions, and her own insecurity due to her lack of intelligence in certain departments which are Laura's and Ben's speciality).

Secondly, just because Ben or Rania says something, it doesn't mean they say that something to each other. So, how would they know about each other's thoughts? We are readers so we are privy to both of their thoughts. Yet, most of the time, both of them have the tendency to assume things about each other. They don't talk. They never properly talk before the pseudo cheating. So like, if I'm not mistaken, Rania doesn't even know that Ben suspects Hayden as someone else's kid. Even now, it doesn't seem like she suspects that at all. So like why would she tell him anything about that particular memory?

Either way, hate Rania all you want, but can you keep the rant minimum? You're not gonna change my mind because I have lots of other reasons to not hate Rania but lack the eloquence to express it.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    vienrosa, mirrioulle, Lignin and 8 others like this.
  14. Carol94

Carol94 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same that you, I don't hate either of them, I just hope that Ben and Rania can resolve their indifferences and be more honest. Also, some say that Rania doesn't regret anything, but in the unedited chapters I could see that she was very sorry for kiss London so she left the cabin crying. It was true what London said that "if she is with him, Ben will notice her".

On the other hand, in a chapter (I don't remember which one) Ben questions himself, why everything that Rania does bothers him and is worried about her. That was after he found out about London and Rania.

I'm sorry for my grammar, I still practice English.;)
    greetings from Ecuador(y)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    lullabiee, Lignin, spchntrt and 3 others like this.
  15. hinoe12

hinoe12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey, you all seen the latest raw chapter? comments said
    felix is a 30 yrs old illegitimate child with a growth disorder

is that true?

nicomcla1995, Eelillya, Lucy_ and 2 others like this.
  16. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What in the ORPHAN is this...?

Lignin, AleksHiki, spchntrt and 6 others like this.
  17. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah do you remember when they show Ben’s portrait when he was young? Some comments say it’s not Ben but Felix :blobdizzy: That theory is strengthened by Landon’s torture by Felix, he uses dog, like Ben’s mom who dies by got bitten by dog, isn’t it?

L.A.C.L. and evanesco99211 like this.
  18. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know Laura is evul and all but damn if she isnt one of the most interesting characters in the manwha. I mean theres only so much couples melodrama I can take. The scheming with her and psycho Benjamin button is actaully more intresting then the romance miscommunication plot ngl

Gonna miss that little biach when shes gone
    I hope the next antagonist is as interesting

19. evanesco99211

Reading List:
    Link
    I like her too and I don't think she's evil at all.

Based on recent chapters, it doesn't seem like she's doing all this because she wants to. She's doing it on someone's order, possibly the one called 'her guardian', whom she cannot refuse for whatsoever reason. Hence, she tried to fail (be kicked out of the house) on purpose without being obvious.

Based on the raw, she seems to be on the run. Not from our favourite couple though but an evil-looking group.

So, if anything, I feel sorry for her and wish that she would be able to find her own happiness in the end.

Eelillya and theilikepie like this.
  20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    But didn't she tried to make the male lead sleep with many women? Didn't she left a trauma on him or did I get something wrong from the spoilers.

vienrosa, mirrioulle and peach.pudin like this.