Spoiler The count's intruders

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Sep 1, 2021.

1. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm, StegosaurusGrape! Ah, they always like that.. Saying the wrong things during a heated argument. I wonder, if those hurtful words are truly Ben’s feeling or not. But Rania is a noble right, so what’s about her origin that makes Ben sees it as a humble position?

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think by the time Hayden comes of age nobility will be extinct. Honestly it's a good thing. All these noblr customs seem to have messed both of the parents up

And hoenstly i think being a rich businessman is better. You actaully have skills and talents unlike aristocrats

3. kmy

kmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really can’t wait for the translations to catch up I can’t tell if benedict is realizing that yes hayden is his son or questioning it again in the latest chapter

peach.pudin likes this.
  4. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, weren't they in some kind of financial trouble or something that they can only start thriving again with Ben's help?

Aside from that, woah, Laura really is amazing! She's the writer of those popular plays! And, it is really obvious now that she's not bothering the couple on her own will! It's hard to see her as the villain from now on.

theilikepie and StegosaurusGrape like this.
  5. StegosaurusGrape

StegosaurusGrape Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the end of season 1 episode. The author included a small story of the couple so I used google translate for you all.

Their first dance - Benedict sees Rania in the hallway. As soon as I entered the banquet hall, I requested a dance. I usually think that all women look alike, but I think it's because I don't focus on people's faces. The first time I saw Rania, I thought that a woman was pretty, but I think I look not only at the face, but also at the overall mood and body. It's just tricky, but I'm the only one who doesn't know. Benedict doesn't look in the mirror and doesn't look at himself

Plus the picture. (If any of you could tell me how to include the picture using iPhone.)

https://webtoon.kakao.com/viewer/백작가의-불청객들-050/160911

The age of nobility is already mostly extinct except for those few who did the same thing As Benedict and became businesspeople. The rest all succumbed to debt or other reasons. Benedict explained in a previous episode about building up relations and business so his family won’t become destitute.

I think the big argument between the two in the newer chapters is based off of confusion on Benedict’s part as he already knows that the Aristocratic lifestyle is over and my belief that Rania has some sort of trauma from her grandmother and growing up poor and in debt.

It seems to me and other translated comments that Benedict is just starting to put pieces of the puzzle together. The author themselves explained that the next few chapters are of Benedict realizing that Hayden is biologically and emotionally his son. I assume he will carry some guilt towards Rania and Hayden for his previous doubt, so I wonder how that will play out.

Yes, Rania’s mother was part of a dukedom but she married poor into a Baron’s household. Benedict makes a statement in this chapter about, while his family was 300 years old, her(Rania) family was only 100 years old and not as wealthy?. I’m going to repeat a previous post I did and say that Benedict did pay off all of her family’s debt and gave them their own business to run half away across the world so that they become successful and wealthy.

I agree that Laura is not a one-dimensional villain as she definitely seems like she’s been blackmailed somehow or threatened. Rania even feels a tiny sliver of sympathy for her as she lets Laura run away. Laura doesn’t want to see innocent people, like Hayden, die for adult mistakes. She even warns them about the chimney sweepers. I can see in the future that she’ll be someone that has sided with the family for her own self interest but also because she doesn’t want to see them hurt.

6. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil chapter 72 pls. :blob_teary:

7. shesanxious

shesanxious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too want to know so bad *cryyyyyyy*
    I saw the raw and Rania looked so shocked & somehow emotionlessly. Does Ben still think Hayden isn't his child??? And Did he tell Rania about this in the latest chapter?? I wanna know what happened

LaRue likes this.
  8. kellyyuu

kellyyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all talking as if Rania made the biggest sin by "cheating" but how come yall easily brush the fact that Benedict literally forgot he had s3x with her for YEARS. If I'm rania i would be sad af. Like am i nothing to you that you can't even remember it not even ONCE?? The fact that he was drunk is not an acceptable excuse.
    And lets be honest what rania did can't be considered as cheating considering she saw woman get out from a room that husband has been. And Benedict didn't try hard enough to prove himself that he doesn't play with women anymore

9. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I suggest you to read the webtoon yourself before jumping to conclusions.

When they married, ML was mentally sick and FL was a naive young noble girl hoping for a new life with the man that she fell in love with. ML never took it upon himself to come clean abour his past with his newly wedded wife or ask for her feelings as he was preoccupied with mental disabilities and depression caused by his father's death. And she gave him time, heck I don't think any sane woman can be patient as she was. The bastard was screaming out a name of some goddamn name of a woman every night for crying out loud and never bothered to explain his past relations.

Honestly I think her love for him is pure stupidity at that point. As hurt and injured as he was, he has no right to victimise other people in his own demise and just because you love a person doesn't mean healing his life-long wounds is your responsibility.

And to add feul to the fire, ML left her alone during her pregnancy and never bothered to reply back to her. If you had actually read the story, you would know what FL's grandmother had said before he left to war. It made her scared that she would really be a widow and when he went to apologise in her grandmother's stead, dude seems sure as hell happy to die than live another minute at that house. Imagine dealing with pregnancy when your husband went to war willing to die and leave her future child father-less. Honestly it puzzles me the most is that, what kind of a love could keep her hold it all in for 10 long years considering how much of a proud woman she is.

ML is weak and deeply injured man who sought love for the longest time in his life but he definitely is very quick to disregard the excessive amount of displeasure coming from his wife every single day(she loves you dumbass! why would she chew a head of a man on daily basis, if she's not interested in him in the slightest or if it isn't her boss). It's pretty obvious if he had bothered to think about it openly; why is this proud silent woman become so talkative when it comes to him, why is she so quick to criticisms and always nag at him and most of all, why did she bother to stay with him as long as she has(well he did give this one his own conclusion of it being for the sake of their son), but even that conclusion of his is ridiculous as he believes she has lover and the child is not his. Now why would a woman who hates her husband so damn much, keep being with him if she has a lover and a son with the said lover, raising the child inside his own household in disguise. You could say maybe the lover is poor and it is to give their son a good peerage but... which women would be so bold to claim a fake that she made with a lover as the heir to a noble household if she had never slept with the husband even once, as he claims. She would either has to be crazy or delusional to think that is possible. But to him, it's possible that his wife is as crzay as he is, rather than the possibility of her having feelings for him. Idk why its so suprising for people to accept that feelings can come and go with time, it’s not a wonder if his wife loved him at the start and fell out of love later on due to his indifference to her(which is what should have happened, at least in reality).

So that's their back story, I'm assuming you already know the ML's backstory of being pegged by lots of woman and his dysfunctional household and mother's suicide that made him in to a sad, needy man(needy for everyone except his own wife's love lol). Actually, I'm not blaming him at all, he is a rather unfortunate character and I sympathise with his past. But it is not right for people to put ML on a pedastal because of his past truama and make all his wrongdoings right while FL is the bitch who kisses his brother just to spite him. It's as if she never had dealt with any trauma. Maybe people judge to trauma based on different scales and may think, FL is just a pompous noble woman like a frog inside a well to be oh so hurt by just a dysfunctional marriage life. And she may very well be so but the fact of the matter is, the cause of all her misfortune just is infact the husband she has(and herself tbh considering the idiocy that she calls love even after 10 years of mundane marriage life). While ML's trauma got nothing to do with nor caused by FL. Or rather she is just an unfortunate woman he happened to end up marrying and got caught up with his dramatic life(though in a sense, she kinda dersered it as well for being dumb enough to be with him for 10 years imo)

Well this is my own perception of the story but now that you somewhat know the tidbits on both sides, you're welcome to be the judge of your own opinion about the characters.
    It's a happy ending anyway, stupid woman for a needy man; match made in heaven. Oh and also, a ray of sunshine that kept me reading this story even through his parents love bullsh*t.

EDIT: Oh I didn't read all of your later comments when I first wrote this as a reply. It seems to me that you are intentionally making ML to a victim of circumstances while FL is the sole perpetrator of their dysfunctional marriage. Well I can't say anything to your own opinion since you seem to have reached that conclusion even after knowing what I took the time to explain earlier. But let me remind you few facts to debunk your theory of their marriage
    1. FL is a proud noble woman raised in a noble household. Thus she would never interject an elder she respects during their mid-speech. No matter what they say, plus she was probably embarrassed because half the things grandmother said were actual facts considering how indifferent her husband is to her. Besides she had the intention to apologise in her grandmother's stead before that intention was spoiled.
    2. She was not always cold to her husband, she did mention being bright hearted and hopeful of their marriage just for her hopes to get crushed flat by a husband dealing with his own truama. Honestly, he should have reconsidered marriage at that time if he was so sick and tired of everything back then. Willingly bringing another woman to his life when he is at a point of his life that's so broken is just, pulling a bystander in to his own problems.
    3. Rather than the WOMAN needing to be one to ask her man about everything, why can't he just explain at least basic things about himself at the start of their marriage. Not asking him to pour his heart out to her, just confide in her for a bit before you both dwell in misunderstandings further in to the marriage as they are to live together for the rest of their lives. If he had done this simple thing at the start of their marriage, when she was still hopefull about their marriage, then they wouldn't be where they are now. And the one who has things to share should take initiative to share them rather than waiting to be asked, that is if they really take the relationship seriously.
    4. He never told her about his suspicions about the child legitimacy openly. He just held a grude about it as she did for other things. Idk how you missed this but, he was always so afraid of her leaving with the child so he could never man up enough to accuse her nor talk about her of his suspicions on the child's legitimacy. Infact the first one he confided about the fact was the child himself, fking b*stard for traumatising a child like that whether he is drunk or not. Even then, he never told her about what exactly he told his son to cause him such stress and just added another one of "drunk happenings" to his list. At least she manned up enough to confess her crimes about her being caught kissing other man by the child, which may have led him be even more stressed.

If you think about this rationally without trying to justify anyone's actions. I'd say FL is a dumbfk to deal with sad mess of a man that she calls her husband. If it was a real grown woman, rather than just kissing a random guy to spite the husband like some sort of teenager, she'd have found a decent ass man to sleep with and put a divorce paper on this husband's study, just pack up the bags, take the child and leave. Taking the child shouldn't be a problem cuz dumbass seem to get amnesia when he's drunk lol

Honestly, all in all, both are wrong and you can't possibly put their wrongdoings in a moral scale and judge which is worse and which is not. He never took her seriously and her pride kept her from forgiving his mistakes.They both are very poor at communication and their child was left to hold the crumbling household together. That's not a healthy environment for a child at all but he still managed to be the angel that he is either way. Honestly only that child warms my heart and makes me cry throughtout this story.

Laura is indeed a very interesting character. xD
    I would have loved if she had her own story line where she be like some anti-heroine evil main character. lol

Is their any information about ML's step mother? Has she really passed away or still alive but hiding? I wonder if she will later appear as a new problematic guest. I can't think of anyone but Landen or his mother being the final villain of the story.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    vienrosa, mirrioulle, Lignin and 10 others like this.
  10. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The two still arguing. they hurt each other.
    Ben saying somthing along "hayden can't inherit the count anyway" Implies that Hayden isn't Ben son, he still believe hayden is rania affair child. Rania is shocked, she doesn't understand why hayden can't inherit the county and why ben want to leave and yada yada, she doesn't know benedict is thinking hayden isn't ben bio son."
    \
    I understand Rania, she just a lonely wife that yearns her husband love. and fuck you benedict. rania is very hurt with his action and words and benedict doesn't care at all, he just assume everything. even if what he did misleading and he doesn't mean it, how rania know? he never explain himself and just "yeah, so what? got problem?" don't want to be bothered and running away.
    rania also said "isn't it? why you're smiling when you going to war. cuz you feel freedom and running away from the problem you're facing.

i come here searching for spoiler but giving spoliers instead

11. avatare449

Reading List:
    Link
    Yall need serious help did you just say if she was a strong women she would cheat and then divorce? Lmaoo what kind of strong woman gives her body away to spite the one she actually loves and by reading imma assume you are also a woman which explains the underlying animosity you have the ml and judging by the way you called him a dumbass for neglecting his wife when he is an established business man is comical because he at least has some sense like I get the fact that he should've been a better husband but ffs he didn't cheat or abuse her physically at least like its not the end of the world that a women didn't get the love she wanted from her husband who was a stranger for yall to demonize him.But I digress both character aint really nothing special anyways just two broken dumbasses who don't know how to communicate only difference is one of them cheated which is why I don't really blame him for not thinking Hayden is his child because that trust has been broken and she hasn't really communicated well enough to restore that trust and they didn't even get to pillow talk after they had sex because of the explosion so nothing hs really changed and the ml isn't even trying to tell her anything he's just going his own flow.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
    JokerXY likes this.
  12. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol idk why you reply to me trying to denounce what I said and end up agreeing with what I said anyway. You called me out for calling him a dumbass, just to end up calling them both dumbasses with lack of communication in the end, just as I implied in my comment.

Well it's understandable if you didn't bother reading my long ass comment and assumed that I was speaking up for one character because I didn't initially take the side you prefer ig.

Also what's there to restore trust? bruh did you read the story or just read the spoilers only? Let me point out AGAIN, few things all of you seem to be keep on misunderstanding.

1.FL only KISSED the other dude one time and it happened AFTER the kid is like 12 y/o.
    2.ML had suspicions about her wife cheating BEFORE the incident where she kissed his brother happened. He believed his wife to be unfaithful for more than a decade with no conclusive evidence to base his suspicions on. As she never gave a slightest hint of being unfaithful prior to that one incident.
    3. She DID NOT sleep with any other man besides her husband.
    4. I DID NOT demonize him by calling out his stupidity(along with hers actually). I just called them both dumb and toxic. Simply chided him more because he got close to no character development apart from realizing his feelings later on.
    5. Nobody gives a damn about love. Honestly it annoys me to no end, the fact that FL still love ML(the retard she is). Loving or returning the love isn't the pivotal point in marriage. What matters more is the communication and being understanding of each other.
    6. MOST IMPORTANT FACT THAT EVERYONE FORGET; She doesn't KNOW that he suspect the child to be not his. He never spoke up about his suspicions to her at all, even up to this point. So how tf do you suppose she talk to him or explain to him of something she got know clue about??? Is she supposed to read his mind and know that he suspect their child's origins? and "restore the trust" she broke by supposedly sleeping with an imaginary man her husband made in his head and having a child with that imaginary man?

So to elaborate the points I made; there wasn't a single instance where FL gave her husband, not even a slightest misalignment for him to suspect of her being unfaithful before that certain incident. Nor did she have questionable past prior to marriage, of having any lovers or of sleeping around with many men, rather she had a reputation for being a silent pricky woman who's weird at holding conversations.
    So rather than searching through your memories for the instance where YOU had slept with your wife(if he tried hard to think instead of denying, then he may have very well remembered it as it easily popped up in his mind when they were having sex later), you'd rather automatically assume she cheated all of a sudden with no conclusive evidence what so ever? Even when, he himself find his reasoning contradictory considering how he believes his wife to be a block of ice, cold pickly woman with no good feelings. Lol idk how it makes sense but ok.

As for my assumption for this is, that he portrayed himself on her and how he would do if he was in her position and judged that it made sense to cheat when husband ignores wife like he does(this was also somewhat implied in his monologue when he was burning letters his wife sent mentioning her pregnancy).

If there's a thing I dislike more about ML as compared to FL, is that in most of situations in current time line, FL no longer uses her son as an outlet to vent her frustrations and openly talk or argue with her husband about things(means she learnt something from her mistake and it trying to make it better). She openly talked about what she was guilty about and vent out all her anger towards him directly about all of other things. The only thing that she keeps hidden thus far, is her own feelings for him.

While the ML, he never opens up. He does fight back, argues and even condemn FL for her infidelity of kissing his brother but he STILL doesn't talk about his underlying suspicions. He never talk about his past truama of his family(she only learned about most of things from other people). He only thing he mentioned was, Laura being a nightmare not a dream that he screams out the name of every night. That was when they were so hot headedly arguing about shit.
    As if that would even remotely make sense even when you think about it all calm and rational(it indeed is funny for us though). He never lashes out about his own misunderstandings or frustrations first. Or rather, he would wait for her to blow up before biting back, he sometimes does this thing akin to gas lighting(it's not gaslighting though) and ends up making FL feel terrible. And then he ends up apologising by the next day, which ends up making the other party even more horrible for keeping up that pent up anger.

Well his intentions maybe at the right place, he may never intended anything bad but that's WHAT WE KNOW, as readers, not the FL. Idk if it's news to you but it is hard to take an unbiased impartial stance when you are one of involved parties in an argument. Not everyone can put down their pride to speak up about what they are wrong at or accept the fact that they were wrong in the first place, even when they realise it themselves. This is the area where FL severely lacks in.

Anyways, base line is, they were BOTH WRONG at first. But FL tried to learn something from her mistake, she acknowledged her mistake of kissing the brother and how it hurt her son. She accepted that it was wrong for her to trash-talk about her husband with her son as well. And she never repeated those mistakes. But what about ML? Did he even realise what his mistake was in the first place? Did he come clean about anything? Honestly you can't keep giving him the same excuse that; she never let him explainnn. Forget explaining, the dude is busy denying his own feelings to even think about having a face-to-face real talk before anything, it's like this is some highschool soap opera sometimes smh.

Usually in any conflict, the passive aggressive stance is the worst one to take and its never good for a healthy relationship. As one party thinks, everything is fine after they apologise but that apology just made the other party feel even more miserable and the intention of apologising becomes counter-productive.

And the point you made about strong woman, that's my own perception and that doesn't involve FL of this story at all. My perception of a strong woman is not a slave to her emotions and if the man doesn't return her love, she is STRONG enough to put him behind her and move on with her life.
    Honestly at this point, I feel like you're intentionally skipping the meaning of what I say, no matter how clear I'm being, just to paint things in your intended light. Now it feels pointless to try and elaborate things this much but whatever.

And let us end these useless discussions as they clog the thread and provides no new information for others to read.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
    ForMySake, mirrioulle, Lignin and 8 others like this.
  13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read this but...idk if my heart can take the angst...T^T maybe I'll wait for the ending so my heart can be happy with the thought that the leads are now acquainted with Mr. Good Communication SD Key.

14. lDeadKillerl

lDeadKillerl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ok lots of misunderstandings and no communication but when will everything be reviled and fixed ??

15. Canesta

Canesta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is filled with misunderstanding but I like that the story isn't as simple as it seem.:blobpopcorn:
    So, it's look like Benedict finally realized he unconsciously erased some of his own memories including the one when He first slept with Rania and also the truth about his mother's death.
    And we also got confirmation that Felix is Benedict's brother who couldn't grew up for some reason and that he harbored malice toward Benedict because he thought Benny killed their mother.
    I can't wait to read more to uncover their mystery. :blobpopcorn_cool:

Lignin, L.A.C.L., Kumoshiro and 9 others like this.
  16. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all that douches father fault

lullabiee, Rin.rinaaa and Canesta like this.
  17. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    The recent events in the series are starting to show Ben’s past memories with Rania. The episode just released makes me believe that Ben was sleepwalking over to the ledge of the bedroom when Rania ran up behind him to hug him. Rania apologizes for some unknown reason and tells Ben that she’ll always wait for him. This is when I believe they slept with each other because when they first do the dirty, Ben gets flashbacks of Rania saying that she won’t leave while doing the tango.

I desperately hope that he(Benedict) goes back on his own and goes back to sleep hugging Rania. At this point I don’t want her running after him apologizing again right after we’ve seen the flashbacks of her already saying sorry. It’s now time for him to grovel to both his son and wife.
    I’ve made up a timeline for myself to help keep track of what happened between past and present. This isn’t a 100% accurate as it includes some speculations.

Ages currently are around 26-27 for Rania and late 20s for Benedict so they married and had Hayden in their late teens.

1. Mother is sickly
    2. Ben’s dad brings in mistress and Landen.
    3. Mistress & Landen involvement with Mother being bitten by dog.
    4. Benedict confronts Mother in bed, he later finds her body.
    5. Landen later walks in, Father does also and takes Mother down and burns the rope.
    6. Mistress & Landen get kicked out, possibly hosted by Rania’s family. (Before or after situation).
    7. Benedict goes to military academy afterwards because of depression/bad thoughts.
    8. Comes back when Father is sick, meets Laura. Has a fling with her and gets manipulated to sleep with other women.
    9. Engagement finalized with Rania and Laura leaves to be married off to older husband.
    10. Wedding and Grandmother situation.
    11. Benedict sleepwalking and first sexy time together.
    12. Benedict leaves for war and leaves pregnant Rania behind for two years. Receives letter later.
    13. Benedict meets Dr during required psychiatry. Grow close during war and are now close friends (10 years).
    14. Multiple assassination plots towards Benedict?
    15. Grandmother dies some point after birth of Hayden.
    16. Benedict arrives back and continued family time for the next 10 years.

18. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    As lovely little Tapas didn’t bother to add the Q&A translations at the bottom of chapter 48. I went ahead and did it myself as it answers a lot of fans questions. Includes a picture of little Benedict and Rania. Edit; I guess I can’t add pictures. So copy and paste it is!!
    Possibility of uncensored paperback? The production of a book is more labor intensive than I thought, and the production cost is high, so unless it is a popular work with a guaranteed number of copies, publishers do not try it well. It seems difficult during the serialization, and I think it will be possible to start after it is finished. We will do a 19-gold demand survey first, and if there is enough demand, we will of course produce an uncensored 19-gold version. I'm also considering adding an additional 19-karat gold scene. I'm confident I'll draw really hard.

Benedict's feelings for Laura Although Benedict said that it was his first love bluntly... Well, it's true that he had a romantic relationship, but I didn't take it seriously. At the time of meeting with him, Benedict was only 18 years old.) After Laura left, she was miserable after all because of her hatred of herself. When my father passed away, I felt the same (but much greater) feeling Benedict mistook for love for craving for affection In fact it can be easily confused Am I in love with him? Or do you just want to be loved.

Laura's feelings for Benedict Benedict is also a bad guy, but Laura's feelings for Benedict are also Not that serious or healthy love I don't think I can do it, Laura in many ways There are a lot of crooked sides. However, even in a given environment, Laura has to make choices that do not match her values or are unwanted. there must have been a lot of moments Laura is more interested in the concepts of freedom, power, self-actualization, dominance, and support of the majority rather than the love of one person. I'm more desperate. I'm pretty proud of myself too He has a strong sense of revenge and is poisonous. Husbands and children must also meet their own standards. If you don't have someone to support you I think it's unnecessary. I was born in the wrong time. wish it was modern You must have become a successful businessman or politician.

Rania's dating experience, from her social life debut to marriage Rania is... Rania's mothers will be very upset, but Benedict is her first love and she is a pure love girl who doesn't even look at other men except for Benedict.... If it were my daughter, I would be really upset. Don't do that, daughter. Don't do that!! Tπ I debuted in the social world at the age of 15, but for various reasons, I didn't show up very often. The other parts will be solved more later in the work!

What about Benedict when other men are around Rania? After marriage, I pretended not to care and watched the men who worked hard around Rania. Because I always look into the names and families of all the men who flirt with Rania, and I always keep in mind the possibility that they might be their biological fathers. Anyway, if you see naughty guys in the club, you calmly prepare yourself with the mindset of just trying to catch something, and when something gets caught, you bring your opponent down to the floor with words on the spot. Benedict doesn't recklessly attack his opponent first after becoming an adult, because it's annoying. Benedict doesn't know that this is petty jealousy and thinks it's self-defense to protect his family. Benedict often said: (Smiling softly) How about trying to figure out the topic? (How dare you like Rania?)

Did Benedict know that his marriage partner was Rania when the marriage came and went? I didn't know. Benedict is a person who has been chosen I wasn't interested at all by the family for whom he will marry. Recognizing only this I wasn't expecting anything to share my feelings with. Marriage itself was nothing more or less to fulfill my duty as an heir to my father whose health was deteriorating. I'll try to solve this part more later in the work!

What is the relationship between Benedict and Rania now? do you love each other If you only look at love yes we love each other madly Benedict just buried his heart without realizing it... Rania is the first and last woman that Benedict thought was pretty, so she was different from other women from the start. It was definitely different. It started out like I was worried about looking back and looking back hehe Rania never once doubted her love for Benedict. We are always aware of this fact. I feel that Benedict is always clear.

The external image of the Fildette’s? The Fildette’s are notorious for having little contact in the social world. Fellowship is the domain of the hostess, but Rania doesn't like socializing very much. Instead, they hold two or three grand banquets a year. It's also on Hayden's birthday. If there are unnecessary rumors in the social world, the story itself doesn't go well because Benedict handles them. The image of a couple that is good or bad is rather close to good. First of all, it is known that there are no illegitimate children and neither of them have a government. However, with the appearance of Laura and Felix this time, it was not revealed in the film, but the social world is quiet and noisy

Are Benedict and Rania picky eaters? Benedict and Hayden are picky eaters, and they have very picky tastes. On the other hand, Rania eats anything and eats well. Benedict glances at Rania eating and think it’s cute.

When did Rania and Landon meet?
    They met after Benedict’s mother passsed away. Landon lived a prosperous life for a while after as people thought it was only on the counts whim and he’d be brought back to the mansion soon. He was treated nicely then.

Rania's chest size It's an exaggeration to say that Rania's volume is in charge of our coloring assistant (Lee Seong-nim), who is in charge of Rania's volume, as I am ignorant of the actual size. not this. Even if you draw an A-cup line drawing, for a more detailed explanation. Assisi has a great ability to increase the volume with a D-cup.

Did Benedict wait patiently for Rania's letter? Benedict did not expect to receive a letter from anyone. The other women also sent me a lot of letters but I threw them away without even reading them, and only read Rania's letters. There was a misunderstanding at that time too. When I got a letter from Agris, it was said that the deputy captain was in a bad mood.

Did Benedict kiss other girls tenderly? Benedict didn’t kiss other girls as he didn’t like kissing. Even with Laura, she was always the one who initiated first. Benedict had his first deep kiss with Rania.

Clothing reference? It refers to early 20th century clothing or modern vintage clothes. I'm a person with a very poor sense of fashion and aesthetics, so let's stick to the basics. Don't use multiple colors, just use one tone, and don't add to many decorations. Otherwise I overdo it, so I always draw with this in mind.

Rania getting pregnant overnight.
    She did get pregnant overnight but they did it many, many times… Benedict was desperate.

Did Benedict “comfort” himself in the library? He went to the library a lot during the middle of the night as he got hot and bothered by Rania showing bare skin. (Reading books?).

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  19. StegosaurusGrape

Reading List:
    Link
    My opinion on a few certain characters.
    People may disagree with me but Laura shouldn’t be forgiven for what she’s done. I know that from recent raw chapters that she had saved the family and workers from the fire, when didn’t have to, but she did it for herself not out of the kindness of her heart. It’s because she didn’t want to live with a guilt conscious of not saving them. She even mentioned she didn’t care what happens to the family at all.
    I’ve also seen recent comments saying she’s a girlboss. I guess you could say that, but she’s a massive manipulator. She abused Benedict’s emotions and manipulated him into sleeping with other women so that he destroys his self esteem and his marriage so that she can feel good about herself. She’s spread rumors up about a family who’s been a main benefactor to the only hospital and orphanages. Destroyed Rania’s self esteem and a little kids life for no reason.
    In my opinion a girlboss wouldn’t do this. She had multiple chances to come clean to Benedict or Rania, saying that she was in trouble and who was the mastermind, but she didn’t because of some grudge.
    I don’t think he’s going to be able to redeem himself and I hope the characters don’t either. I know the translations are just getting into the 50s soon so there’s not much learned about Felix’s past, but from what I could tell and the spoilers I’ve read. He’s another person who has a grudge against Benedict for a past childhood trauma.
    Benedict and Felix are brothers related from the past Countess. Felix believe Benedict killed her.[/SPOILER He’s done so much to Hayden, from the attempted murderer to emotional abuse. I’ll have to see more of the upcoming chapters to see if he gets any sympathy…

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    snzzykitten, vienrosa, Lignin and 8 others like this.
  20. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Laura cause shes a grey character in a genre where the villians are one dimensional mustache twirlers.

Also he wasn't really manipulated to sleep with other women. He was a grown man and a noble. He did it by his own free will and cause of his daddy/mommy issues imo